Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
khitna Postir

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

I think its hard to explain to kids and teenager about bitcoin yes most of them on this forum are student but most of the teenager and kids are playful. The kids plating toys and do not care about this for sure. Teenager also are playful why? Because many of the teenager is addict by playing online games .Teenager is not really open minded about this opportunity those teen that accept bitcoin is open-minded and wants successful life.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

Its very hard to explain it to children and teenagers. I dont even have the slightest idea before. I am not even a master of bitcoin of information now. But to put it simply into terms you can try to explain it to children by buying and selling,let it grow for a while and your money will grow too.

Bitcoin is not easy to understand, it may takes a lot of time to fully understand the its real concept, because most teenagers/childrens are more interested in leisures. But for those teenagers or children that are curious, interested and open-minded, they can easily understand the basic information about bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

Its very hard to explain it to children and teenagers. I dont even have the slightest idea before. I am not even a master of bitcoin of information now. But to put it simply into terms you can try to explain it to children by buying and selling,let it grow for a while and your money will grow too.

Bitcoin is not easy to understand, it may takes a lot of time to fully understand the its real concept, because most teenagers/childrens are more interested in leisures. But for those teenagers or children that are curious, interested and open-minded, they can easily understand the basic information about bitcoin.
If you are about just to explain some basic things about bitcoin to the teenagers or children then i think that it will not become that hard to explain it because you can just tell them that bitcoin is also a form of money but the only thing that is different is, bitcoin is pure online or virtual money and they cannot have it physically and the market is fast moving that causes fast price changes.
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

actuaiiy not only children,but also many people don't know about bitcoin.if you make youtub video system and give link they can see easily with interest.then, they take decision about bitcoin that to do.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

For me, the easiest way to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children let them to watch some video clips about bitcoin. Afterwards, tell them what are the benefits that they can gain from bitcoin. Maybe some teens who is near the adulthood might be interested into these topics because they are engaging the state where they need to find money for their future. And for children is quite hard to explain to children nowadays because they believe that bitcoin is only way to earn money.
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

I think, the easiest way to explain bitcoin to teenagers that its a digital currency, money online and shows some videos how does it works. Presents some video that teenagers can easily understand.

And besides of these there is a better way to explain through presentation and practically .
Because practical ways are the real ways to understand without forget in the future .
So to take study about the bitcoin in practical way is a better option for everyone and every category of the people children .
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

I think, the best way to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children is  to introduce to them about the history of bitcoin and how to earn lot of money. It is good to presentation using powerpoint to easy way undestand of the children. It is good to know children about bitcoin to earn lot of money as long as they are young.
btcbabhh

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

I think it's quite hard to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children, because they are not ready to get information like that. It's better to let them enjoy their childhood, but you can tell them about bitcoin when they reach 15 years old. They will ready for it and will learn about bitcoin.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

For teenagers I don't think it's hard because teenagers are smarter than we give them credit for. You might start talking to teenager about bitcoin and you will be surprised that they might know more about bitcoins than you do because they spend most of their time on the internet. But as for children I don't think it's a good idea, let them grow up first before trying to teach them, they shouldn't be bothered with things like these so young in their lives.
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

For teenagers i think its hard but they will if it is can help about there future it is easy because some teenagers always thinking about they're life / future . If i introduce about the good history of bitcoin that can help to earn money for they tuition fee or about they're school project i think teenagers will bitcoiners . They will not earn money if they always gamers but if teenagers will have an a bitcoin it can help to them to earn money .
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

I think Chrildren is not required to know about Bitcoin and cryotocurrency because they don't need it.
but if you want to explain about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to  childrens, I suggest you to search game about Bitcoin.
I think it will make you easier to introduce Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to childrens.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

It's hard, but really you only need to taught them the basics and its all to them if they will get interested in Bitcoin. Expect that mostly teenagers that came from wealthy family will not going to have interest in Bitcoin just so easily, most of teenagers will get interested will be teenagers that came from poor or not so wealthy family.
Arisgado

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

Teenage is the best time to learn things about bitcoin. Because there is energy and eagerness to know new things. But for my children I won't described about bitcoin because maybe it's not yet the perfect time. But, at some point they will know money, the currencies and then economics. Teenagers are smart enough to understand bitcoin. Bitcoin is money a type of digital currency which can be converted into any currency in the world.
akosiMalakas

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Maybe say that the crypto currency is also a kind of money. Money available on the Internet, Let's say that this can be earned by mining.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:41:19 AM

It is a digital currency that can not be controlled by anyone and therefore turns out to be safer and more reliable, but for how everything depends on the use made of it.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:45:35 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficult in understanding bitcoin for the first time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 95% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:59:00 AM

to teach to children I think it takes a very long process and time because the minds of children still do not have a good priority because bitcoin also need the facilities and infrastructure that support it

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:01:20 AM

Bitcoin now a days is very popular. Even teenager or children know bout it. So its easy to them to understand what is bitcoin all about. All we need is to guide them on how to used bitcoin and how to be responsible in their bitcoin. Because they learn about bitcoin in internet or social media.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

And I see on the contrary a picture because of the jump of the price up to 20.000 bitcoin was very strongly popular but because of series of the bans on his advertizing of the price have begun to fall
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:27 AM

Older person: You like Ipads, Iphones, and every other connected device in the world? Well this is that, just for money and it runs 24 hours a day.

Teenager: Obviously, what doesn't run 24 hours a day?

Older person: God damn kids these days, don't know the struggle of going to a bank and waiting in line.

End of mini story Cheesy

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: