Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMC] Monero Classic - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 13935 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:01:02 PM

I bought small monero cllasic exacly 100.In poland market bitbay accept money from Poczta Polska details in first post bitcoin.pl
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:17:02 AM

share us some code dev  Cheesy

LOL just clone Monero git and you have the code. without his premine.

There is no premine.

I guess you don't know what a premine is. W00t what a DEV!

a total of 12,769,305 XMC will  be available in a 7 day crowdsale, you may participate with the link below. Approx ~100btc will be raised. Wallets will be available upon crowdsale completion. A total of 12,769,305 XMC will be available during this period.

Let me correct that, there is no premine for the developer, there will however be a set premined amount for distribution.

12,769,305 XMC

only ~9,000,000 of which is left in the crowdsale.

oh really? so, rocket scientist, where does the btc go from the 'distribution'? who holds the private key?

hopefully, most of the posts in this thread must be sockpuppets cause surely this forum has not become THIS FUCKING IGNORANT.

The initial question was coming to the conclusion that i will hold premine alongside the crowdfund funds, as i stated i will not any premine for myself, this is where i need to clear this up.

After the crowdsale completion, only crowdfund investors will receive coins,  i myself will not hold any premine after the initial premine distribution to the crowdsale investors.

Appologies for the mix up, i should have been more clear in my initial post, i hope that clears things up a little.

ooo good diversion!

so back to the actual question, you, fuck head, are getting a whole bunch of btc to sell your premine coins. There is no mix up here, I'm wanting to hear why it is you deserve all these free btc?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Dave Wilkinson (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:53:21 AM

There is no premine.

a total of 12,769,305 XMC will  be available in a 7 day crowdsale, you may participate with the link below. Approx ~100btc will be raised. Wallets will be available upon crowdsale completion. A total of 12,769,305 XMC will be available during this period.

Let me correct that, there is no premine for the developer, there will however be a set premined amount for distribution.

12,769,305 XMC

oh really? so, rocket scientist, where does the btc go from the 'distribution'? who holds the private key?

hopefully, most of the posts in this thread must be sockpuppets cause surely this forum has not become THIS FUCKING IGNORANT.

The initial question was coming to the conclusion that i will hold premine alongside the crowdfund funds, as i stated i will not any premine for myself, this is where i need to clear this up.

After the crowdsale completion, only crowdfund investors will receive coins,  i myself will not hold any premine after the initial premine distribution to the crowdsale investors.

Appologies for the mix up, i should have been more clear in my initial post, i hope that clears things up a little.

ooo good diversion!

so back to the actual question, you, fuck head, are getting a whole bunch of btc to sell your premine coins. There is no mix up here, I'm wanting to hear why it is you deserve all these free btc?
m
Hi there, for development and maintinance of the ZION marketplace and MoneroClassic blockchain, people cant work for free.

Participation is not mandatory  Cool
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:54:52 AM

There is no premine.

12,769,305 XMC

ooo good diversion!

So some people are still buying this coin, It will be interesting to see the exchange where it will first be listed

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:16:42 AM

There is no premine.

a total of 12,769,305 XMC will  be available in a 7 day crowdsale, you may participate with the link below. Approx ~100btc will be raised. Wallets will be available upon crowdsale completion. A total of 12,769,305 XMC will be available during this period.

12,769,305 XMC

After the crowdsale completion, only crowdfund investors will receive coins,  i myself will not hold any premine after the initial premine distribution to the crowdsale investors.

ooo good diversion!

m
Hi there, for development and maintinance of the ZION marketplace and MoneroClassic blockchain, people cant work for free.

Participation is not mandatory  Cool

So admit you are premining a shit ton of btc then. Why is that so hard to say? Is it because there is no justification for it? hmmmm?

no one would argue that devs have to eat, but the problem is, you are not a dev, nor do you have a dev team, so again, where is all that btc going if not straight into your pockets?

[edit] and to add to that, you are right, participation is not mandatory, unless you are a moron. some of us though, regrettably for your scammy ass, feel the need to open our big fucking mouths to protect these dumb bastards who do not know any better. I know, its a full time job, but its a pasta I am willing to bare.

Dave Wilkinson (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:20:23 AM

ooo good diversion!

m

So admit you are premining a shit ton of btc then. Why is that so hard to say? Is it because there is no justification for it? hmmmm?
no one would argue that devs have to eat, but the problem is, you are not a dev, nor do you have a dev team, so again, where is all that btc going if not straight into your pockets?

Im not sure what you are getting at? im not quite sure im on your level?

how does one "premine a shit ton of btc"

i am not satoshi nakomoto.  Cool although id like to be

If you are referring to premining XMC for issuance/distribution after crowdfund, how else is it meant to be distributed? its instamined upon blockchain creation. every coin was done this same way.. XMR ETH MAIDSAFE FACTOM LISK.. all in the same manner.

perhaps you want to PM, as i see your a little upset and confused, perhaps we can clear things up that way.
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:25:15 AM

ooo good diversion!

m

If you are referring to premining XMC for issuance/distribution after crowdfund, how else is it meant to be distributed? its instamined upon blockchain creation.

lol

good answer

lets spell it out then for you

you create a bunch of coins = premine

you sell premine = ico

ico = btc in your pockets

savy?

To whomever else might have access to dave's acc, please don't let the current idiot post any more in this thread or your scam will fall apart even quicker.

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:26:33 AM

ooo good diversion!

m

If you are referring to premining XMC for issuance/distribution after crowdfund, how else is it meant to be distributed? its instamined upon blockchain creation. every coin was done this same way.. XMR ETH MAIDSAFE FACTOM LISK.. all in the same manner.

perhaps you want to PM, as i see your a little upset and confused, perhaps we can clear things up that way.

[edit #2] always can smell a con man when he wants to take discussion off of the forum into pm. pay attention to this n00bs.

Dave Wilkinson (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:32:44 AM

ooo good diversion!

m

[edit #2] always can smell a con man when he wants to take discussion off of the forum into pm. pay attention to this n00bs.

Im happy to chat here, just though it may be a good idea to keep mind numbing chat off the main thread, but yes go on, you were telling me something about how i premined bitcoin?  Cool

ZION will bring new edge to the darknet markets, like nothing anyone has seen before.

thanks for that, got your reply, i will put together some funds and make a payment over the next 24hours, or possibly find a valid escrow.

------

Status Update - http://moneroclassic.tech

I do appreciate the support so far, its been just over 24 hours of the crowdsale and already we are at over ~30% complete in the crowdsale, excellent results indeed, happy to be blessed with such confidence and such a supporting crowd.

Over the next few days i will be releasing screengrabs of current progress of the onion market being produced, just to ease a few minds, for development purposes the platform/marketplace will be codenamed ZION or ZionMarketplace.

Current Features
  • Seller & Product Approval and Moderation
  • Owner & Seller Commission Management
  • Rating & Reviews for Sellers
  • Multi Seller/Vendor Support
  • Responsive Design (possibilities for portable devices using the tor network)

The plan of attack is to offer the marketplace to approximately ~150 of the current top vendors throughout AlphaBay and Dream marketplace, offering no sign up fees to PGP verified top vendors, and no commision over the first ~3months.

As you may or may not know Dream and AlphaBay have been suffering timeout and server overloads over the past few months and top vendors are looking elsewhere, this is where ZION takes the fame.

after the ~3month period of no commision to select vendors, commision will be used to place buy support on Monero Classic, creating a steading buy-on-the-fly feature.

The ZION platform will aim to fill in the gaps where other darknet marketplaces fail, 100% uptime, low commission & a fluid/responsive design and of course a range of top vendors.

Those who are uncertain, i urge you to wait it out till after crowdsale, and see the final product, sign up to the marketplace and get a feel for what we have to offer, then decide then if you wish to invest. Many hours of hard work have already gone into this project, as we were in the works long before cryptonote was selected as the primary codebase for the currency.

With kind regards,
Monero Classic Team

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:35:07 AM

ooo good diversion!

m

Im happy to chat here, just though it may be a good idea to keep mind numbing chat off the main thread, but yes go on, you were telling me something about how i premined bitcoin?  Cool

ZION will bring new edge to the darknet markets, like nothing anyone has seen before.

thanks for that, got your reply, i will put together some funds and make a payment over the next 24hours, or possibly find a valid escrow.

------

Status Update - http://moneroclassic.tech

I do appreciate the support so far, its been just over 24 hours of the crowdsale and already we are at over ~30% complete in the crowdsale, excellent results indeed, happy to be blessed with such confidence and such a supporting crowd.

Over the next few days i will be releasing screengrabs of current progress of the onion market being produced, just to ease a few minds, for development purposes the platform/marketplace will be codenamed ZION or ZionMarketplace.

Current Features
  • Seller & Product Approval and Moderation
  • Owner & Seller Commission Management
  • Rating & Reviews for Sellers
  • Multi Seller/Vendor Support
  • Responsive Design (possibilities for portable devices using the tor network)

The plan of attack is to offer the marketplace to approximately ~150 of the current top vendors throughout AlphaBay and Dream marketplace, offering no sign up fees to PGP verified top vendors, and no commision over the first ~3months.

As you may or may not know Dream and AlphaBay have been suffering timeout and server overloads over the past few months and top vendors are looking elsewhere, this is where ZION takes the fame.

after the ~3month period of no commision to select vendors, commision will be used to place buy support on Monero Classic, creating a steading buy-on-the-fly feature.

The ZION platform will aim to fill in the gaps where other darknet marketplaces fail, 100% uptime, low commission & a fluid/responsive design and of course a range of top vendors.

Those who are uncertain, i urge you to wait it out till after crowdsale, and see the final product, sign up to the marketplace and get a feel for what we have to offer, then decide then if you wish to invest. Many hours of hard work have already gone into this project, as we were in the works long before cryptonote was selected as the primary codebase for the currency.

With kind regards,
Monero Classic Team

yes that is exactly what I said... good try bozo.

congrats, youve replaced spots on my shit list. welcome to hell.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160901013149/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1600638.new

Dave Wilkinson (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:37:43 AM

Hmm im not really sure im fussed if ive made spots on your lists, you are irrelevant to me  Cool

but keep bumping, its doing great for sales.
Dave Wilkinson (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:45:17 AM

I bought small monero cllasic exacly 100.In poland market bitbay accept money from Poczta Polska details in first post bitcoin.pl

thank you for your support.
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:03:51 AM

thank you for your support.

Thats good DEV, keep moving up at least we have an option to get alternative coin since monero price already expensive.
hdn

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:17:33 AM

Hi Dev, i just ordered some thru given WEB site , when do u plan to listed on exchange?
Dave Wilkinson (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:45:40 AM

Hi Dev, i just ordered some thru given WEB site , when do u plan to listed on exchange?
Once crowdsale has completed.

i will allocate ~5btc towards a premium listing on bittrex, and if required i will also pay fund a premium yobit listing.
hdn

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:13:56 AM

Once crowdsale has completed.

i will allocate ~5btc towards a premium listing on bittrex, and if required i will also pay fund a premium yobit listing.

Thanks a lot for your clarification.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: