Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use a Bitcoin debit card?  (Read 7712 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:36 AM

Just curious how many users use one of these..

I've started using Xapo and its pretty good actually.
I can buy whatever I want with BTC.

They have some fees,I tried finding some companies with lower fees but no luck.

They card costs 18$,I guess it was..Actually all companies want like 15$-20$ for a debit card.
Which is a good investment..I guess..

Which one do u use and what are their fees? Smiley

I haven't tried to use a bitcoin debit card. All I do is withdraw my money first then I use it to buy. Although, I would like to have that bitcoin debit card. I think I can do a lot of things using that card. This is a really good news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

They card costs 18$,I guess it was..Actually all companies want like 15$-20$ for a debit card.

I have a friend who uses it, and it's actually quite convenient. Everything that he buys, he uses his bitcoin debit card. Although, I asked him how to apply, we haven't talked about it yet. He said he will guide me the next time we meet.

Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

I have a friend who uses it, and it's actually quite convenient. Everything that he buys, he uses his bitcoin debit card. Although, I asked him how to apply, we haven't talked about it yet. He said he will guide me the next time we meet.
Bitcoin has become very famous and now it is being use by all the people so it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to bhold for the long time all the people is aware of the valuable currency and the currency will be more than this as the best currency of the money. I hold the bitcoin will help all the people are having a lot of the money to get for the best of the money to buy more and get more.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:31:14 PM

I dont use BTC debit card because my country doesn't support it may be hopefully by 2030 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:30:08 PM

No I do not have any bitcoin Debit card as there is no any ATM for bitcoin in my country, I hope it will reach sooner to our country as the users of bitcoin are increasing faster in my country and the government is also in its favor.

Same here. We still have no Bitcoin Debit Card available here in my country. I hope that there will be available Bitcoin Debit card in our country sooner so we can also use it if in case we have emergency or we need to have some cash for unplanned expenses if ever. I hope that our country is like your country who are open-minded when it comes to bitcoin so it will be easy to have bitcoin debit card here.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:50:20 PM

I use several Bitcoin debit cards like coinizy, spectrocoin, cryptopay, among others. But I recommend for you to use coinizy because you can use it efficiently for small transactions. Nonetheless, I cannot vouch for Bitcoin debit cards in general because it is like converting your Bitcoins to fiat. Like for instance, if the value of Bitcoins increase, the amount of Bitcoins you have in your debit cards will no longer increase because its value has already been fixed and thereby unaffected by the fluctuations of the Bitcoin market. That is why to be safe, and should you need to use one, convert only a little amount of Bitcoins to your debit card.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

I do not have bitcoin debit card yet. So I am not using bitcoin debit card this time. Maybe if I already have bitcoin debit card, I will surely use it because it is very easy to get our cash from ATM Machine. But if ever there is already bitcoin debit card, can we use other ATM machine even if it is not Bitcoin ATM Machine? Because we do not have Bitcoin ATM Machine her in our country.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:09:27 AM

I have never seen it. It makes us lurk in the debt loop. It is better if a credit card is issued, it will help us a lot in life.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:27:16 AM

Oh i never know that that bitcoin has a debit card but if wanna use that if my countrybwas available to use it bitcoin here is not much popular only rare place has accept bitcoin payment.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:13:43 AM

Fees with these bitcoin debit cards may remain always high and also exchange rate of bitcoin to USD to load card is lower than the market rate. I am using cryptopay plastic cards and i had no problem using them even with paypal but fee they have is also high.
Fees are essential on dealing with transactions, so if you want a better for of transaction with the used of bitcoin you should also need to consider learning the system of bitcoin for us to deal with decision aligned through the changes of the value of Bitcoin. So if there are going to be a debt system on bitcoin it might have a new form system that can implement so that it may have a better form of debt for people to be used in investments.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

No I do not have any bitcoin Debit card as there is no any ATM for bitcoin in my country, I hope it will reach sooner to our country as the users of bitcoin are increasing faster in my country and the government is also in its favor.

Same here. We still have no Bitcoin Debit Card available here in my country. I hope that there will be available Bitcoin Debit card in our country sooner so we can also use it if in case we have emergency or we need to have some cash for unplanned expenses if ever. I hope that our country is like your country who are open-minded when it comes to bitcoin so it will be easy to have bitcoin debit card here.
You are talking about debit and credit cards while in our country there is even no name of bitcoin known to any layman. Only educated or people related to technology they have some knowledge of bitcoin else no one knows what bitcoin is and what all this crypto world is. So better is to wait for better time. Hope so in coming future things will be fine here all at once.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:24:39 AM

I never use and have never seen a people who uses.
Are this cards safe?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: