Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:48:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need somewhere that I can buy BTC with PayPal  (Read 565 times)
connorwright (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:16:34 PM

Hi,

I am looking for somewhere that I can buy BTC with PayPal, but all the sites that I have visited are for like PingIt and Bank Transfer etc
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:34:19 AM

Hi,

I am looking for somewhere that I can buy BTC with PayPal, but all the sites that I have visited are for like PingIt and Bank Transfer etc

A word to the wise (or, in your case Activity one) Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:11:04 AM

Since PayPal is a reversible payment processor so most of the exchanges or service providers will not accept PayPal. But if you want to do an exchange on this forum then you should be a well-trusted member, and that is not possible now for you. You must try with other non-reversible payment methods to buy bitcoins.
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:00:15 PM

Don't trust sites that advertise this.

Do an exchange with a forum member instead that has enough trades under their belt with the first one being more than 9 months old.
TheOnlyAndOnly

Activity: 135

★ Pro Paysafecard Seller ★

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:06:17 PM

Hi,

virwox is 100% legit and over 10years old in the business. But their rate is high. but u wont find a cheaper rate as a newbie im afraid

★★ Pro PaySafeCard Seller - Escrow Is Welcome! ★★
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:12:40 PM

Hi,

Because paypal is reversible service there are not people who take high risk  even if there are people who accept paypal it will take high fees. But if you can show source of balance, maybe there are people who will trade with you on here.
Piladeer

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:16:35 PM

Paypal is not advisable to use since they allow users to do chargebacks with in a 180 day period and if you are flagged they can withhold your funds from you for that same amount of time and then you just might be able to withdraw your funds after that time period but there are no guarantees from them that you will. Undecided
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:57:56 AM

He is looking to buy BTC with Paypal and I know at least two websites which offer such services.
xbtc.co
coinimal.com

Both of the above websites can make you to buy bitcoin from them with Paypal and in fact xbtc.co is a website exclusively dedicated to such service. Its been a long time I haven't visited those sites so I think they should have improved themselves by now. OP go and take a look at those websites, they are the solution to your problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: