Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mellowads is dead  (Read 4988 times)
Micio
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1283

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:16:46 PM

The stats show fine for me.
Also they just approved one of my ads (5 minutes ago)

The stats of today shows fine to you?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taffix

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:17:23 PM

The stats show fine for me.
Also they just approved one of my ads (5 minutes ago)
can you have screenshot please?
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:20:44 PM

Here are my stats for today. They are definitely not right, lol...

taffix

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:22:50 PM

If the ads is approved 5 minutes ago,there would be support online now.
Micio
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:25:01 PM

So they should be able to put a note on their website or on twitter...
taffix

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:29:14 PM

So they should be able to put a note on their website or on twitter...
that would be right,I think we need to wait
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:11:21 PM

@mexicantarget - get off your horse dick bro, you think you know everything big guy?

Site has not updated the stats or paid users from previous days earnings, stats are frozen now for more then 14 hours + no earnings were added to users acounts

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 05:15:53 PM

@mexicantarget - get off your horse dick bro, you think you know everything big guy?

Site has not updated the stats or paid users from previous days earnings, stats are frozen now for more then 14 hours + no earnings were added to users acounts

I doubt they'll pay the missing payment in the last night since the stats are nulled. Probably a server-side mistake.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:36:03 PM

I run successful projects which rank in close positions with mellow ads and I believe I know a little bit more than you do for sure.

First of all, read my messages, I didn't say I know anything, I just suggested you wait a bit. Not everyone is a no lifer on the internet and has to babysit vodajelepa's ads on mellowads.
All your topics regarding mellowads are "death", "not paying", "not counting" and other bs which throw bad light to the project.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings on the internet, that wasn't my intention.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:41:01 PM

Better to wait more days just like before maybe they are delay just like before.. If after this week they are still no responce we can accuse them scam..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:55:56 PM

I run successful projects which rank in close positions with mellow ads and I believe I know a little bit more than you do for sure.

First of all, read my messages, I didn't say I know anything, I just suggested you wait a bit. Not everyone is a no lifer on the internet and has to babysit vodajelepa's ads on mellowads.
All your topics regarding mellowads are "death", "not paying", "not counting" and other bs which throw bad light to the project.

You have no idea what you're talking about

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 06:00:16 PM

@mexicantarget - I'm a bit afraid for you ... Adsense has become mad in the last months .. Smiley

Werko

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:28:17 PM

Their support is shit. No reaction on mails, no informations about mistakes.
But they system works great and reliable. I'll wait some days before I quit mellowads.

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:47:48 PM

Their support is shit. No reaction on mails, no informations about mistakes.
But they system works great and reliable. I'll wait some days before I quit mellowads.
Mellowads is great. Maybe one of the best bitcoin advertising networks. I think their energy is empty to watch more 'hate'-posts about Mellowads. View the last post of the original thread.
Mellowads should have at least a new section for announcements or planned maintenance.

What about they http://coinad.com/ ?
Coinad is an advertising network that invites publisher. If you're a unique cryptocurrency faucet, have alexa rank under 100K and have at least 100k daily impressions then you may try to contact the owner.
But this isn't topic-related since Mellowads is the main topic.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Micio
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:55:22 PM

I was working on a project similar to that rank for a while and I can assure you that if there are problems on the website we was giving a Twitter note or a website note in a few minutes. It's obvious that they are having a server side problem but at the moment, for us, they are doing nothing to fix it. Usually, a service that is not alerting the users for a problem (expecially on the bitcoin world) is similar to a scam. I'm not accusing, but they can be scam or they are simply doing a really bad job.
Micio
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:59:25 PM

[UPDATE]
I just noticed that the statistics start goes up now. But for the moment there are no earnings for yesterday earnings.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:19:51 PM

[UPDATE]
I just noticed that the statistics start goes up now. But for the moment there are no earnings for yesterday earnings.
Yep, I can confirm as well. It looks like they might have fixed the problem.

vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:24:53 PM

[UPDATE]

What stats go up now when the day is over in 3 hours? what about the stats for the past 21 hours where are they?
Don't be getting too excited

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 08:35:26 PM

Seriously I think you all should cool down. No one has time for everything in life and people need to work a lot on several things at the same time. As a result Mellowads may be having a problem with their servers, equipment or maybe the employees just fell sick and started to vomit  Grin

In any case if you keep saying that the ad network is scam people will think you are  either a mad person or some scammer yourself who does not know anything about ad networks.

From my personal experience Mellowads is the best place to begin advertising for free just because of their free faucet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x