Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REQ] 41btc loan for 14 days with return of 82btc  (Read 1276 times)
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:33:17 PM

No words anymore, you have really big balls to come here and ask for 41 bitcoins loan, do you think we are stupid and bitcoins are easy to get? Go work and not try to scam us we will not fall into your request  Roll Eyes
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:06:11 PM

Sometimes threads like this make my day. This is definitely a very good stress buster.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:08:40 PM

Sometimes threads like this make my day. This is definitely a very good stress buster.
You think this one's funny ? Check out any of the MannyProofs lending threads.That's some other level shit.Nowadays not only Lending but the posts in Bitcoin discussion boards are equally terrific.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:01:57 PM

I am not going to support what you are trying to do and I am not going to knock it either.  I will say that the way that you have went about it the completely wrong way.  You should start a thread for an investor looking to increase their portfolio.  It does not seem like you are tying to get people just to send you funds, but you should make it known you are looking and what you are offering.  Tell them a little about what you are doing so they get enough information on whether or not to message you.  From the information you provided, it does look like you are scamming someone or trying to; however if you put more information in you might get somewhere.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
FrilledShark

Activity: 617

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 08:19:16 PM

I am not going to support what you are trying to do and I am not going to knock it either.  I will say that the way that you have went about it the completely wrong way.  You should start a thread for an investor looking to increase their portfolio.  It does not seem like you are tying to get people just to send you funds, but you should make it known you are looking and what you are offering.  Tell them a little about what you are doing so they get enough information on whether or not to message you.  From the information you provided, it does look like you are scamming someone or trying to; however if you put more information in you might get somewhere.
You are taking this way too seriously. Have you even read the thread? Do you really think someone is going to lend 41BTC and repay 100% of the loan as interest and then say things like:

Never say never, sugar tits.
y'all are hateful.

when they meet the just smallest difficulties. This is like one of the "I am the pro lender to this place" threads. They aren't made to be taken seriously and yet someone apparently does...

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
knightkon

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:35:48 PM

You are taking this way too seriously. Have you even read the thread? Do you really think someone is going to lend 41BTC and repay 100% of the loan as interest and then say things like:

y'all are hateful.

when they meet the just smallest difficulties. This is like one of the "I am the pro lender to this place" threads. They aren't made to be taken seriously and yet someone apparently does...
No, I do not take this guy seriously; however, I do not want others who may come with the same approach to get slammed like this guy just did.  There are a number of people out there with great ideas who will approach a loan like this and get slammed.  I just do not want to see the actual people who are looking to get messed up like this guy did. I would not give this guy a 1 satoshi loan, let alone something like this. 

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:42:03 PM

y'all are hateful.

No, I do not take this guy seriously; however, I do not want others who may come with the same approach to get slammed like this guy just did.  There are a number of people out there with great ideas who will approach a loan like this and get slammed.  I just do not want to see the actual people who are looking to get messed up like this guy did. I would not give this guy a 1 satoshi loan, let alone something like this. 

Honestly, the manner in which we approach newbies on this forum is horrible. We've grown accustomed to recognising every newbie as a scammer. We have to be able to reason with them and then deduce whether or not the guy is a scammer.

What kind of insult is "sugar tits"? xP

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:28:32 AM

y'all are hateful.

Honestly, the manner in which we approach newbies on this forum is horrible. We've grown accustomed to recognising every newbie as a scammer. We have to be able to reason with them and then deduce whether or not the guy is a scammer.

I do not find anything "horrible" about being a dick to a scammer~who creates an account time and time again in the hopes of scamming.  That's the only thing I'm accustomed to. Create account and request loan. Some maybe doing it for shits n giggles?  Perhaps some even think they can get a sucker.  Don't know don't care.  I will apply feedback to as many of them as I see.

The forum HAS deduced....NO collateral NO loan...NO your "documents" aren't collateral..NO your word isn't collateral.....NO your sisters panties aren't fukin collateral  Angry

I didn't even care about the "newbie" what caught my eye IS THE OBVIOUS LAZY ASS SCAM ATTEMPT (ya not to mention 41BTC)  But, this lazy ass just copied and pasted his reddit post looooooooooooooooooooool now OP GTFO Cheesy

Yes, I'm new here. Yes, I most likely didn't format my headline correctly or with enough flair... and honestly I'm quite sure what kind of spirit animal a redditor is, but looking around so far I like where I've ended up.

I've got a fantastic opportunity that's taken months in the making, but is ready to go. It's a quick 14 day loan with a 100% turnaround. I don't have collateral (no need to yell... I have a brain, I get it), I'm hoping that the payoff and short term is incentive enough to someone. I'm located in Los Angeles, live a quiet sun filled life, and would love to see my meticulous plan come to life and make everyone do the little reddit dance.

that's a thing, right?

Please get back to me as soon as you are able. Serious and non sketchy inquiries only please. Obviously a quick but trusted relationship must be built here before anything moves forward. Play smart kiddies! <----meant with the upmost respect, gods of the reddit!

Take care,

WehoPup

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:17:56 AM

Y'all are fucking crazy and wasting my time.  Have the moderator hit me- I've done nothing wrong yet I've been called a troll, theif, scammer, and a liar by a bunch of jaded idiots.
warning for you look around thread all people do not believe you 41 btc loan for 14 day return again 82 btc it does little money dude.and see you newbie account What are you going to be honest I am sure you will do scam to member bitcointalk here so stop covering yourself because everyone already knows your bad plan
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:54:51 AM

Looks like I've missed the opportunity to become 41BTC richer in two weeks. Sad

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:17:13 AM

This is not only funny but hillarious, I want to believe he is just a troller looking for attention like someone have said earlier... Lets just ignore him...
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:07:15 AM

Wrong board. Cool

Move it to investor-based games https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:33:02 AM

Looks like I've missed the opportunity to become 41BTC richer in two weeks. Sad

I make you even a better offer, lend me 100 BTC and i pay back 250BTC  Grin
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

BTC41 with newbie account + without collateral?
Omg you must be kidding.

I remember few days ago one guy with newbie account asked for BTC0.0005 (am I right?  Roll Eyes)
What can be expected? No one gave him, even 1 satoshi.   Cool

BTC41  Shocked
Someone splash some water on my face please.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
WehoPup (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:01:18 AM

I think it's hilarious that while I've been publicly bashed by 30 some strangers, not a single message in my inbox asking anything about my plan and why I decided to post what I even know is a ridiculous offer on this forum.  I'm not stupid enough to think that someone would blindly throw 41btc at me and hope for the best.  I highly doubt there are many people on this site with the capacity to loan such an amount... I just wanted to throw it out there and see.  There was nothing offensive about my original post- and I was attacked pretty viciously.  I looked at other newbie's requests for loans and found much of the same sort of reactions....the sense of entitlement among the senior members of the forum is completely unjustified and just rude.  I approached this with some lightness and sense of humor ("sugartits").  More than half of this country says y'all as a daily part of their speech.  If you are turned off by someone's post, you need not vomit your unsolicited opinions all over it.  It just makes you look like a broke small dicked bully. And if I had collateral, then I probably wouldn't be asking for the loan in the first place.

Oh, and I got my funding from a Us of A small business loan... So i'll get to keep most of that 41 btc return to myself.  Thanks Obama!  

You all can go back to wanking your tiny dicks now.  I'm going on vacation.  
r421x0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:25:41 PM

y'all are hateful.

I do not find anything "horrible" about being a dick to a scammer~who creates an account time and time again in the hopes of scamming.  That's the only thing I'm accustomed to. Create account and request loan. Some maybe doing it for shits n giggles?  Perhaps some even think they can get a sucker.  Don't know don't care.  I will apply feedback to as many of them as I see.

The forum HAS deduced....NO collateral NO loan...NO your "documents" aren't collateral..NO your word isn't collateral.....NO your sisters panties aren't fukin collateral  Angry

I didn't even care about the "newbie" what caught my eye IS THE OBVIOUS LAZY ASS SCAM ATTEMPT (ya not to mention 41BTC)  But, this lazy ass just copied and pasted his reddit post looooooooooooooooooooool now OP GTFO Cheesy

Yes, I'm new here. Yes, I most likely didn't format my headline correctly or with enough flair... and honestly I'm quite sure what kind of spirit animal a redditor is, but looking around so far I like where I've ended up.

I've got a fantastic opportunity that's taken months in the making, but is ready to go. It's a quick 14 day loan with a 100% turnaround. I don't have collateral (no need to yell... I have a brain, I get it), I'm hoping that the payoff and short term is incentive enough to someone. I'm located in Los Angeles, live a quiet sun filled life, and would love to see my meticulous plan come to life and make everyone do the little reddit dance.

that's a thing, right?

Please get back to me as soon as you are able. Serious and non sketchy inquiries only please. Obviously a quick but trusted relationship must be built here before anything moves forward. Play smart kiddies! <----meant with the upmost respect, gods of the reddit!

Take care,

WehoPup

"The forum HAS deduced....NO collateral NO loan...NO your "documents" aren't collateral..NO your word isn't collateral.....NO your sisters panties aren't fukin collateral  Angry"

Are you just retarded? It's not an official rule you cunt. It's a user made rule, if it was official across the forum than we would all be banned but we aren't, now are we? Go spam for your signature on another forum,
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 02:49:06 PM

I think it's hilarious that while I've been publicly bashed by 30 some strangers, not a single message in my inbox asking anything about my plan and why I decided to post what I even know is a ridiculous offer on this forum.

Take the hint.  We've all seen these scam accounts before.

Oh, and I got my funding from a Us of A small business loan... So i'll get to keep most of that 41 btc return to myself.  Thanks Obama!  

You all can go back to wanking your tiny dicks now.  I'm going on vacation.  

Yes, I'm sure they responded so quickly to your financial needs.   Roll Eyes   

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
knightkon

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:31:18 PM

y'all are hateful.

Some people just do not read and know how to start off by introducing themselves.  The issues with these newbies coming and asking for loans is that they are making this their first 10 posts, if not their first three to ask for a loan from the community.  This is not a place to join just to get loans from people.  There are sites for that and this is not one of them.  Next, these newbies never read before they ask for a loan.  No collateral = No loan.  That is why we are so rude to newbies, because they are rude and inconsiderate and do not read before they start asking for free money.  They may not all be scammers, but they are not making themselves look like it.