Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LBC] ⫹⫺ LBRY Credits ⫹⫺ POW P2P Media & Content Distribution Platform ⫹⫺ No ICO  (Read 29992 times)
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:13:31 PM

News!  https://lbry.io/news/content-without-borders

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
cannabanana (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:50:46 AM

another update today and the updates just keep on rollin in.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:11:22 PM

I've a few unachieved books, that I could finish. They're in French though. Do you think it has any potential over the platform ?
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:00:25 PM

it is the original thread?
cannabanana (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:11:36 PM

I've a few unachieved books, that I could finish. They're in French though. Do you think it has any potential over the platform ?

Hi, YES!  There's already Ebooks on there and also...Live streamed Audiobooks!
cannabanana (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:13:16 PM

No, original thread was started a year ago and has been abandoned.  The official team only uses their outlets to distribute info about LBRY and don't mess with bitcointalk so I decided to just do it myself. Cheesy

I try to help out the best I can but I'm not a LBRY employee, just a member of the community.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:45:39 PM

No, original thread was started a year ago and has been abandoned.  The official team only uses their outlets to distribute info about LBRY and don't mess with bitcointalk so I decided to just do it myself. Cheesy

I try to help out the best I can but I'm not a LBRY employee, just a member of the community.

Right! Smiley  And i commend you for putting in the time to deal with this thread! Smiley

Where the project is now , who knows if they will ever NEED an official thread, Slack is as busy as ever, new users  jumping in everyday, learning to publish on the platform. Testing, tweaking, with new features added with each build (pretty much everyday). 

All are Welcome, did we mention you can "Skip the Waiting List?"    Check us out in Slack for more info, and join some contests for some free LBC! Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:48:17 PM

Im trying to get this, can anyone answer. If I make content I can get paid in lbc, is there a difference here between lbc and devcoin?
cannabanana (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:57:17 PM

Right! Smiley  And i commend you for putting in the time to deal with this thread! Smiley

Where the project is now , who knows if they will ever NEED an official thread, Slack is as busy as ever, new users  jumping in everyday, learning to publish on the platform. Testing, tweaking, with new features added with each build (pretty much everyday). 

All are Welcome, did we mention you can "Skip the Waiting List?"    Check us out in Slack for more info, and join some contests for some free LBC! Cheesy

Cheesy yup, and help comes a lot faster at the slack than bitcoin talk minus all the FUD tactics which are rampant here at BTCT
cannabanana (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:58:49 PM

Im trying to get this, can anyone answer. If I make content I can get paid in lbc, is there a difference here between lbc and devcoin?

never heard of devcoin but yes you "publish" (upload) your own content and name whatever price you want.  when someone watches that video or downloads whatever is supplied on your LBRY link that you published to.

Best part is if I download it, I also will start to get paid when others download it Cheesy

So everyone in this ecosystem makes micro payments Cheesy

Content creators make the most but Content consumers can make LBC just by watching stuff and leaving their computer on at night Cheesy
lembang

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:01:03 PM

no wallet window 64 bit?
cannabanana (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:04:55 PM

no wallet window 64 bit?

you can still use it in 32 bit on a 64 bit windows.  It will come later, the builds now are beta only.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:00:48 AM

never heard of devcoin but yes you "publish" (upload) your own content and name whatever price you want.  when someone watches that video or downloads whatever is supplied on your LBRY link that you published to.

Best part is if I download it, I also will start to get paid when others download it Cheesy

Content creators make the most but Content consumers can make LBC just by watching stuff and leaving their computer on at night Cheesy

This sounds like a amazing idea the more i read about it and im surprise you never heard of devcoin. Its one of the original alts. It was traded on btce at first and im sure its still traded somewhere but not on btce anymore. Check it out.
cannabanana (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:15:28 AM

This sounds like a amazing idea the more i read about it and im surprise you never heard of devcoin. Its one of the original alts. It was traded on btce at first and im sure its still traded somewhere but not on btce anymore. Check it out.

it is dude, look I didn't do anything with lbry but chat with people today and this is some of today's payments so far.

azhimoet

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:19:30 AM

where link wallet BLRY?

It's actually a software you have to install.  The windows installer is in beta so I won't be posting it here yet.  If you would like a copy or show your support, check out the slack at

https://lbry.slack.com/signup
i was joined, how to get more bounty there ?
cannabanana (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:30:22 AM

where link wallet BLRY?

It's actually a software you have to install.  The windows installer is in beta so I won't be posting it here yet.  If you would like a copy or show your support, check out the slack at

Do whatever you think that will help out the community.
lembang

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:51:54 AM

where link wallet BLRY?

Do whatever you think that will help out the community.

i need wallet window 64 bit !!  Grin Grin
cannabanana (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:09:13 AM

i need a burrito
Delphix

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:53:44 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 06:05:51 AM by Delphix

Guys, how to join this lbry.slack.com community? I need to have @lbry.io e-mail, but I don't have it.

Can s/o explain? Huh
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:03:49 AM

I cant install wallet in my windows server 2008.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: