Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of IOTA Main Developers  (Read 9064 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:53:30 AM

So why did you requested to remove the facebook website and your photo here on forum if you don´t care?
I think you prefered to stay anonymous over the years, moreover I think internally you are steaming with rage. None of your photos were public under your name neither findable on google or facebook.

You should give the website creator at least some credits searching vkontakte which is widly unknown out of russia, keeping in mind your ex-wife / actual wife couldn´t resist to upload some family photos. By the way, my offer about the conclusion was honest.

I don´t want to be a guy like you talking about the IQ constantly, but if you really think I am admiral-kid your IQ might be not that high as you think.
Anyway if this stuff bothers you, feel free to PM me as it is totally offtopic.

Didn't I already tell you? Facebook page was reported because you will use it to scam people.
If I prefer to stay anonymous then why did I post my real name, address and my photo several years ago? The photo leads to my other photos if you use image search. I bet you'll fail to explain all these things because this requires to have much higher IQ than you do.  Cheesy

Regarding PM... I'm yet to see someone who could bother a programmer. Keep posting, I used to have jokers like you following and entertaining me.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:57:59 AM

Any news on this?
Did yumei = Admiral_Bit deliver or can we shelve the case as "Scammer #3244 yumei"?

I can bet yumei is Admiral_Bit, the same set of tricks. A message signed by that address would prove nothing because a scammer could send 10 BTC to himself, but in this very case I bet this idea didn't even come to yumei/Admiral_Bit's mind, haha, this is above his head.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:17:21 AM

Any news on this?
Did yumei = Admiral_Bit deliver or can we shelve the case as "Scammer #3244 yumei"?

I can bet yumei is Admiral_Bit, the same set of tricks. A message signed by that address would prove nothing because a scammer could send 10 BTC to himself, but in this very case I bet this idea didn't even come to yumei/Admiral_Bit's mind, haha, this is above his head.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php
August 29, 2016, 09:34:49 PM - yumei - password changed

later that day:
Attention, I was scammed 10 BTC on iotaangle.slack.com

Shame upon him who thinks evil upon it  Wink
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:35:32 AM

Yumei, we figured out in about 5 minutes that you were an Alias of Admiral cuntbag. It's already been proven, and you can go fuck yourself.

You entered slack as a new user, "not speaking english very well" and "just learning about IOTA". 5 minutes later you have lost 10 BTC in a scam. If you think that's even a half ass decent attempt at trolling you are truly a standard retard.

FOR RENT.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:07:52 PM

Any news on this?

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php
August 29, 2016, 09:34:49 PM - yumei - password changed

later that day:
Attention, I was scammed 10 BTC on iotaangle.slack.com

hahahahaha! This is actually quite funny!  Cheesy
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:15:35 AM

Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

No Blockchain. No exchange sites. Only scammytrades inside that shady SlCrack Channel Alley.

But they wanna have Bitcoins for their shit? Oh, really? Not DOGE or maybe some NXT ?

Indeed no blockchain, blockchains are quite inefficient compared to IOTA's Tangle. We made the Tangle not because we wanted to out of sheer curiosity, but because we HAD to in order to enable Internet-of-Things microtransactions and datatransfer with data integrity. The 'blocks' of blockchains are bottlenecks, it's an extremely inefficient architecture for a host of applications, including data transfer.

No exchange sites, indeed we didn't do this project for quick money from a pump and dump. Hell, we didn't even premine a single iota for anyone in the team, we chose this to ensure a 100% fair distribution, so none of the founders hold any larger amount than any Ethereum holder had at start, and the quantity they hold they had to buy like everyone else. All the exchanges are eagerly lined up and will make an official co-announcement with us very soon.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:16:59 AM

Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

No Blockchain. No exchange sites. Only scammytrades inside that shady SlCrack Channel Alley.

But they wanna have Bitcoins for their shit? Oh, really? Not DOGE or maybe some NXT ?

Yes, scary stuff.
yumei (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

Beware "Sergey Ivancheglo" aka "Come-From-Beyond" he is a  narcissistic scammer. You should really NOT invest in IOTA.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1468465.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1934476.0

About Founder and Lead Dev of IOTA:

http://come-from-beyond.okis.ru/
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

I found a good use to this site created by you, btw. When people approach me asking if it's really my site I know that they were googling for my name.  Cheesy
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

Thanks for warning that IOTA is a scam. I will tell everyone else of IOTA scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: