Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of IOTA Main Developers  (Read 9063 times)
yumei (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:59:51 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 12:19:49 PM by yumei

Unfortunately all my posts were deleted in the "IOTA" Topic from IOTA Chief-Developer "Come-from-Beyond".

I feel responsible to warn all community members here of IOTA Main-Developer whose response to my lost of 10 btc (5.750 $ atm) was:

1. Dev and IOTA Slack coordinator Dominik Schiener making fun of me directly after I was scammed in their Slack-channel, telling me to "contact Bitcoin Core, maybe they will fork"

2. Co-Founder and communication Manager David Sønstebø : Being rude to me and accusing me repeatedly "being stupid" from his "objective point" instead of apologizing for their behaviour.

3. Founder and Chief-Developer "Come-from-Beyond" : Finally removing all my posts, claiming there never has been a scamming and I am a liar, allegedly because I didn´t want to publish my Bitcoin-Transaction hash.

He ignored my response that I don´t want him and anybody else being able to associate my nickname with my Bitcoin address. Anyway, respected members on this forum are welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction to the scammer, as long they keep the data secret.

My ultimate advice is:

A. Don´t buy IOTA Coins in their Slack Trading Channel, the chance being scammed in enormous unless you are familiar with Slack [Scammer can change his name and pictures to the same one of the Dev, Escrow, Trader and contact you]

B. Think twice in which Coin you want to invest, IOTA may be interesting but do you wan´t to invest in a coin whose

• - Founder is properly a childish smartass, removing anything he don´t likes. "Come-from-Beyond"

- Co-Founder is rude, egocentric and arrogant. "Iotatoken"

- Dev and IOTA Slack coordinator Dominik Schiener making fun of people being scammed trying to buy IOTA Coins on his Slack-Channel?

If I was anyhow offensive in my post I apologize, I just want to point out that I was attacked several times from various members of the IOTA team trying to discredit me instead of acknowledge the facts which I described on A. and B.

Attached my conversation with the Scammer:

After I entered the IOTA trading channel in Slack, the user "Dominik Schiener" contacted me.
At the end of our conversation the user "Dominik Schiener" changed his name to: "Admiral Bit"

Dominik Schiener [11:56 PM]  
Hi, if you are looking to source IOTA quickly and secure I am offering batches of 1 TIOTA @ 10 Bitcoin per batch.  If you require any just let me know.  Thanks, Dom

yumei [11:59 PM]  
hi, sprichst du deutsch ?

Dominik Schiener [11:59 PM]  
a little but my English is better

----- Today August 30th, 2016 -----
yumei [12:00 AM]  
ah ok I thought your name is german

Dominik Schiener [12:00 AM]  
If you need the IOTA wallet, latest build here : https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases/tag/1.0.4.beta
 GitHub
iotaledger/wallet
wallet - IOTA Wallet

yumei [12:01 AM]  
well can you explain me how it works with trading, do I need to transfer BTC anywhere for the bot recognizing it, or its just a OTC between me and you where we have to handle anything else ?

Dominik Schiener [12:02 AM]  
I am one of the IOTA devs so trades are secure.  You can also go to the trading channel and type "BIDS" or "ASKS" for the bot to respond.  Trades are manual so escrow is recommended if you are dealing with a regular member here

[12:04]  
Seccour or Yassin are recommended for Escrow

yumei [12:04 AM]  
ok I understand, may I ask you some questions then? is IOTA pow or pos, how is it different to bitcoin beside there is no typical blockchain, my english is poor, so I didnt understand that much. but if you don´t have time to explain its fine I will search elsewhere, but I am highly interested to buy from you

Dominik Schiener [12:05 AM]  
All the info you require can be found here in detail : https://www.iotatoken.com/

[12:06]  
IOTA has big advantages over bitcoin regarding scalability, no fees, fully decentralized

yumei [12:07 AM]  
ok i am actually installing the client, how long you will be online to do the trade ?

Dominik Schiener [12:09 AM]  
I will be on and off on a regular basis. When you are ready please use the following bitcoin address for payment : [hidden]

After transfer drop me a pm with your IOTA address, IOTA will be sent after 1 confirmation of the bitcoin

[12:10]  
You dont needa fully synced wallet to complete the trade and you can also check the IOTA has been sent using the tangle explorer here :  http://tangle.guru/

yumei [12:10 AM]  
ok thanks a lot Dominik, I appreciate your help a lot, I will pm you when I do the first 10 btc batch for 1 T IOTA

Dominik Schiener [12:10 AM]  
No probs.

Dominik Schiener [12:53 AM]  
heading offline soon.  If you decide to purchase the IOTA just send to the bitcoin to the above address (Hidden) then message me your IOTA address.  IOTA will be sent when I come back online shortly.  Current price is 10 BTC per 1 TIOTA (25 batches available)  - price is also subject to change so dont think about it too long :wink:  thanks, Dom.

yumei [12:55 AM]  
yes, actually I am downloading the data, seems like I need to download if completly before I can attach my address to tangle ?

[12:55]  
unfortunatly client is not showing me on status bar, how much I have still to download

Dominik Schiener [12:56 AM]  
You can use the address before attaching to tangle.  to give you an idea of how much you need to download you can reference the milestones here :  https://iotatangle.slack.com/messages/botbox/

yumei [12:57 AM]  
milestoneIndex

[12:57]  
its not moving here

[12:58]  
ok give me 10 minutes, I will send you the first 10 btc

Dominik Schiener [12:58 AM]  
no probs, ill hold on a bit before logging off then

yumei [1:01 AM]  
FGCFLHTPTFRZVVLMDQIPWQXXHBEDBMRWILGFVEQHGBJHTYZN9MUYTNBUKCSZKKHEJLGKHGWUGQV9PMX CKQFI9IKUDO

Dominik Schiener [1:02 AM]  
ok, as soon as I get the transaction I.D ill get the IOTA sent over to you.  You can then check in tangle explorer that it has been sent if your wallet hasnt fully synced up

[1:05]  
bitcoin received.  sending IOTA now.

yumei [1:06 AM]  
ok

Dominik Schiener [1:08 AM]  
All sent, should show in your wallet shortly.

yumei [1:09 AM]  
ok thanks, I will test the client and read more about IOTA and might coming back to you, is there any discount when I decide to buy more / higher amounts ?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:07:34 PM

My question is why the hell are you guys doin this when there are so many good coins with just fine opportunities to earn?

Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

I just dont get you all.
vxh

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:08:52 PM

@Yumei

Omg stop trolling and do something with your life.

Ps: about your loss, did you try contacting bitcoin devs for fork? could work
yumei (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:22:11 PM

My question is why the hell are you guys doin this when there are so many good coins with just fine opportunities to earn?

Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

I just dont get you all.

You are right, at least I want to warn other potential investors.

@Yumei

May I ask, why did you create a new bitcointalk account to reply such a nonsense?

Well let answer this for you, such a nonsense could only come from IOTA Founder "Come-From-Behind".
You are as childish as deceitful.

It´s even too embrassing for your to post under your real nickname?
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:20:26 PM

I just dont get you all.

This iota is definitely shit scam, they couldn't list iota on the exchanges, they hope off-exchange trades, so they can manipulate the price, selling at 20X or more.

They hyped with Asian big deal to scam people, without any real news, only hype, the traget is to sell their iota for huge profits!

rambling chetnik

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:06:26 PM

Fudders gonna fud. Their rude to you, what are you, 12? Grow up, nobody cares.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:37:11 PM

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

Not your keys, not your coins!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:42:51 PM

@Yumei

Iota has more sock puppets than iota tokens.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:48:40 PM

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

Assuming that you, unlike OP who has not said 1 correct word thus far, is not a troll here is a genuine answer:

Virtually all the large exchanges has voiced their interest in listing IOTA from the beginning and are waiting for us to provide exchange-API, but unlike these other projects we are not concerned with it at all, IOTA is for real use-cases, the value of IOTA will be reflected from that, but it's not a priority at all. We chose to postpone exchange listing in order to tie up loose ends in the 'soft launch' period to avoid tons of confusion that would inevitably arise with thousands of new people coming in to learn a brand new technology.

That is the simple truth, if you do even 5 minutes rudimentary research about this project you would know that already, so now it's up to you to either accept reality or be a troll.

yumei (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:17:52 PM

Assuming that you, unlike OP who has not said 1 correct word thus far, is not a troll here is a genuine answer:

Virtually all the large exchanges has voiced their interest in listing IOTA from the beginning and are waiting for us to provide exchange-API, but unlike these other projects we are not concerned with it at all, IOTA is for real use-cases, the value of IOTA will be reflected from that, but it's not a priority at all. We chose to postpone exchange listing in order to tie up loose ends in the 'soft launch' period to avoid tons of confusion that would inevitably arise with thousands of new people coming in to learn a brand new technology.

That is the simple truth, if you do even 5 minutes rudimentary research about this project you would know that already, so now it's up to you to either accept reality or be a troll.

What is not correct from what I am saying? Please don´t make baseless claims.
I documented and screenshoted all facts I am talking about, I might have technical knowledge deficits but I am honest at all what I am saying. Btw. you are welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction if you want and if you admit afterwards the lie from the IOTA Founder that my story about the scamming is fictional as reason to remove all my posts in the other topic.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:43:15 PM

I documented and screenshoted all facts

Is that so?

What about this:

please use the following bitcoin address for payment : [hidden]

how did you manage to send BTC to [hidden]?
yumei (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:55:53 PM

Everyone reading this should be alarmed that yumei registered on IOTA slack and within less than an hour claimed that he sent 5'700 $ to an impersonator without doing any checks... after that he didn't even care about his lost money but immediately started discrediting all devs...

Hey you might have overlooked several lines here and in the other topic where I have explicitly explained why I won´t publish my Bitcoin-Transaction. Here again for you:

He ignored my response that I don´t want him and anybody else being able to associate my nickname with my Bitcoin address. Anyway, respected members on this forum are welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction to the scammer, as long they keep the data secret.

3. Founder and Chief-Developer "Come-from-Beyond" : Finally removing all my posts, claiming there never has been a scamming and I am a liar, allegedly because I didn´t want to publish my Bitcoin-Transaction hash.

"Come-From-Behind" removed all my message on another topic using the false pretense that I am a lier, although he was able to verifiy the Chat-Conversation or to ask a bitcointalk moderator to verifiy my Bitcoin-transaction to the scammer.

But it seems like you do not believe me.
I have a fair proposal to you. I will show the screenshots with the scammer including his Bitcoin Address to a bitcointalk.org moderator and he will decide if it is real or not. If he decides that I am not lying you will owe me 10 Bitcoins, if not I owe you 10 Bitcoins.

I think this is a gentlemen agreement, isn´t it?
If you won´t accept my bet and trying to excuse anyhow, please stop writing any nonsense here. Thanks
vxh

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:59:21 PM

I have a fair proposal to you. I will show the screenshots with the scammer showing his Bitcoin Address to a bitcointalk.org moderator and he will decide if it is real or not. If he decides that I am not lying you will owe me 10 Bitcoins, if not I owe you 10 Bitcoins.

I think this is a gentlemen agreement, isn´t it?
If you won´t accept my bet and trying to excuse anyhow, please stop writing any nonsense here. Thanks

You just proved everybody you are full of shit. Period.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:00:23 PM

What is not correct from what I am saying? Please don´t make baseless claims.
I documented and screenshoted all facts I am talking about, I might have technical knowledge deficits but I am honest at all what I am saying. Btw. you are welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction if you want and if you admit afterwards the lie from the IOTA Founder that my story about the scamming is fictional as reason to remove all my posts in the other topic.

Actually, given that I am the IOTA Founder, your post is already erroneous.

achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:02:21 PM

I won´t publish my Bitcoin-Transaction.

I know. It's because there is none.

Here you have it:
yumei is a confirmed liar.

Please get some professional help.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:06:34 PM

Actually, given that I am the IOTA Founder, your post is already erroneous.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/iota-a-blockchain-less-gasp-token-for-the-internet-of-things
Co-founder of IOTA, David Sønstebø believes his

I apologize if the source is incorrect, next time I will quote the source as well.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:14:09 PM

Here you have it:

Man do you have personality disorders or with whom did you confirmed that?
As I suggested we can figure out easily who is a liar and you will even get 10 Bitcoins from me when I am the liar, so what is your problem to not accept the bet?

Anyone else accepting the bet, @IOTAtoken, @Come-From-Beyond ?
vxh

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:18:07 PM

I suggest to everybody, starting from now, to stop talking to Yumei as it is a clear troll wasting everybody's precious time (except his).
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:18:32 PM

Here you have it:

Man do you have personality disorders or with whom did you confirmed that?
As I suggested we can figure out easily who is a liar and you will even get 10 Bitcoins from me when I am the liar, so what is your problem to not accept the bet?

Anyone else accepting the bet, @IOTAtoken, @Come-From-Beyond ?

The rules are simple, provide publicly available proof = tx hash. Why would you hide it? Because you're a liar.
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:19:11 PM

I suggest to everybody, starting from now, to stop talking to Yumei as it is a clear troll wasting everybody's precious time (except his).

Some part of me knows you're right, while the other one wants to have fun with trolls.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: