Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:32:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL][VOUCHED] EDU email for $2  (Read 84373 times)
RFX

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

No you're not

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:21:41 PM

Mine was integrated with Gmail, what did you actually buy ? Smiley
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:25:53 PM

More like what did you buy? Smiley This one doesn't run on gmail but outlook.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
ads2alpha (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:45:55 AM

There are different email servers I create EDUs with Smiley
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:21:56 AM

Well then how come he's got gmail and I've got outlook? Which one is better? This is outrageous discrimination!

Just kidding. I am actually happy with having Outlook365 out of the box, I have plenty gmail .edus already. Thank god I didn't end up with a lousy gmail .edu like RFX  Grin

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
ads2alpha (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:03:11 PM

They're all pretty cool Smiley They work with Office, GDrive, GitHub, Amazon.
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:20:32 PM

With mine I can't get unlimited gdrive, can I?

QreNZi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Action without a vision is a NIGHTMARE !

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:22:42 PM

I'm Willing to buy one, could anyone tell me the benefits of having an @edu, and can you tell me the full domain name for the email ?
Thanks.

also are they Limited storage or unlimited ? and the email will be forever, i don't have to pay annual subscription right ?

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:39:36 PM

I'm Willing to buy one, could anyone tell me the benefits of having an @edu, and can you tell me the full domain name for the email ?
Thanks.

also are they Limited storage or unlimited ? and the email will be forever, i don't have to pay annual subscription right ?

Dude, so many questions over a $1 investment? Seriously..
Anyway, you could get your answers just from reading this forum.

Night Crawler

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:49:13 PM

bought several. Worked well. the ones I checked .. comes with unlimited gdrive.

QreNZi

Activity: 126

Action without a vision is a NIGHTMARE !

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 08:30:41 PM

Thanks.

Dude, so many questions over a $1 investment? Seriously..
Anyway, you could get your answers just from reading this forum.

bro maybe that 1$ is easy for you, all what i have is a 5$, and i'm a new to this world " Crypto-Coins " so i have to ask, i don't wanna waste a 1$ for nothing if you know what i mean Smiley
And thanks btw

ads2alpha (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:58:06 AM

I've been myself in this situation, so I understand it perfectly. PM sent.
eomacag

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:23:49 AM

I´d to purchase an account with custom name through PayPal. Please message me the payment details.
Skingoat

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:28:40 AM

i would like to buy one, please pm btc address and info on how i can customise, il pay up front and wait for email, people have vouched you! Smiley
khalil7

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:48:58 AM

please pm details. thanks
ads2alpha (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:16:44 PM

PMed you all, please check.
perucoins

Activity: 87

I'm not a BoT^

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:13:03 PM

I've requested an @EDU &
I've received the credentials login in 10minutes^^

until now everything is working fine
+1
 Shocked Shocked
darknight44

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:51:44 PM

Do you accept paypal?
ads2alpha (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:02:21 PM

Yes I do accept PayPal, but you need to pay $1.5 to cover the fees.
spaceman07

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:36:41 AM

Hi

Can I please get details of how to get custom one please.

Thanks
spaceman07

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:42:12 PM

sent you the BTC and the details as requested.

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: