Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement (10 Fiat, 365 Crypto, 5300 Pairs)  (Read 18111 times)
crypto-trade.net (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:50:14 AM

Technically it seems fine, but still, trust is build upon transparency,
you should be a registered company, provide real names and pictures from the people behind this.

Is it something guarantees?
Later, we will publish all the documents.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stillontop

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:04:54 PM

you should be a registered company, provide real names and pictures from the people behind this.

It is not about guarantess, but about building trust. If I don't know who to trust, I can not trust at all.

DMD-Address: dQxRzzz1Ae8J46V7KGhvSrbngTodtp5fp7
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:28:22 PM

It is not about guarantess, but about building trust. If I don't know who to trust, I can not trust at all.

This discus we can continue forever.
Everyone has the right to trust or not trust.
I think you just need to wait until you do not see that someone has already trust us before you do.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:09:32 PM

Can you add Gulden? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:18:22 PM

Yes we can.
If the compilation will be error-free, and the synchronization is successful, we'll add it today.
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:46:05 PM

GULDEN(NLG) listed
Very slow sync.
bootstap.dat file please.
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:13:10 PM

Chat should be anonymous (without email) for security reason.

Cool
Especially at your request.
Chat become anonymous (without email)
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:35:33 AM

Why wait? Why not publish now? Doesn't make sense to me, and certainly keeps me away
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:20:25 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 01:30:28 PM by cryptodevil

Why wait? Why not publish now? Doesn't make sense to me, and certainly keeps me away

The answer to that question makes perfect sense to me. . .they aren't a legitimate trading firm. Noob account making vague promises while encouraging as many people as possible to trade on their exchange, that's all I'm seeing in this thread.

Until they prove otherwise, I'm marking them as highly untrustworthy and I recommend everybody else consider them equally suspect.

[edit]
Our security features
Don't include SSL, apparently.

Warning: Do NOT use the same password and usernames/emails on this site that you use anywhere else!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:54:46 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 02:16:08 PM by crypto-trade.net

The answer to that question makes perfect sense to me. . .they aren't a legitimate trading firm. Noob account making vague promises while encouraging as many people as possible to trade on their exchange, that's all I'm seeing in this thread.

Until they prove otherwise, I'm marking them as highly untrustworthy and I recommend everybody else consider them equally suspect.

[edit]

Our security features

Warning: Do NOT use the same password and usernames/emails on this site that you use anywhere else!

The main objective of any stock exchange - to attract customers.
We use ssl.

Attach the image please.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:51:23 PM

[edit]

Our security features

We use ssl.

Attach the image please.

Then why does your crypto-trade.net homepage show as not secure in the browser window?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:16:55 PM

[edit]

Our security features

We use ssl.

Attach the image please.

Then why does your crypto-trade.net homepage show as not secure in the browser window?

We use CloudFlare.
All pages work only on the protocol https://
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS

Attach the image please.

wargo

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 04:21:06 PM

For me show secure.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:18:22 AM

what would be good is a volume page, to see which of the 357 coins listed are actually being traded Smiley

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:20:18 AM

For me show secure.

No green padlock in Firefox means:

All we know about this exchange is that it is being promoted by an anonymous newbie account, it isn't secure and the domain shows it registered to an individual in Kazakhstan.

Registrant Contact
Name: Yury Mitrofanov
Organization: crypto trade
Mailing Address: Turgeneva 84 "B", Karaganda Karagandinskaya 10022 KZ
Phone: +7.7026543908
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:a2terminator@mail.ru

Note that the 'Organization' field just has 'crypto trade', not 'crypto trade limited'.

This has all the hallmarks of a scam exchange and the operator appears to not be concerned with proving otherwise.

crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:45:32 AM

For me show secure.

No green padlock in Firefox means:

All we know about this exchange is that it is being promoted by an anonymous newbie account, it isn't secure and the domain shows it registered to an individual in Kazakhstan.

Registrant Contact
Name: Yury Mitrofanov
Organization: crypto trade
Mailing Address: Turgeneva 84 "B", Karaganda Karagandinskaya 10022 KZ
Phone: +7.7026543908
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:a2terminator@mail.ru

Note that the 'Organization' field just has 'crypto trade', not 'crypto trade limited'.

This has all the hallmarks of a scam exchange and the operator appears to not be concerned with proving otherwise.

Maybe in your browser is a problem?
Try https://crypto-trade.net
Yes you are right found data from our administrator, we do not hide.
All the same, there is not a single fact that would confirm that we have deceived someone.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:04:59 AM

More likely the problem is your end. Considering that crypto-trade.net address is where users enter their login information there should not even be a way for them to land on a non-secure page.

Fix it.

All the same, there is not a single fact that would confirm that we have deceived someone.

The issue is not that you have defrauded anybody, it is that you easily could. There's no evidence to even show that the registrant details for the domain are valid. Plenty of scammers sign up with false information.

You'd need to arrange for your identity to be confirmed by an independent and trusted third-party and still it wouldn't necessarily serve to prevent you from pulling the usual, "we wuz haxxored!!1!!11" exit scam.

Even with proving your identity you're operating without a license to run an exchange and you have no KYC or AML measures in place, meaning you could be shut-down by the authorities at any given moment and all your customer funds seized.

These are not small issues.

crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:19:09 AM

More likely the problem is your end. Considering that crypto-trade.net address is where users enter their login information there should not even be a way for them to land on a non-secure page.

Fix it.

The issue is not that you have defrauded anybody, it is that you easily could. There's no evidence to even show that the registrant details for the domain are valid. Plenty of scammers sign up with false information.

You'd need to arrange for your identity to be confirmed by an independent and trusted third-party and still it wouldn't necessarily serve to prevent you from pulling the usual, "we wuz haxxored!!1!!11" exit scam.

Even with proving your identity you're operating without a license to run an exchange and you have no KYC or AML measures in place, meaning you could be shut-down by the authorities at any given moment and all your customer funds seized.

These are not small issues.

The issue of AML will be resolved as soon as possible.

We can not recreate the same error.
We tried to visit the site with 20 computers in different locations, but all connections https://

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:26:29 AM

We tried to visit the site with 20 computers in different locations, but all connections https://

Typing in 'crypto-trade.net' in the address bar of both Firefox and Chrome causes the user to land on your homepage in a non-secure session.

Typing in http:// or https:// before that address takes them to the secure session.

Now, which is more likely? That they type it the way I did, or the more laborious route that you cite?

crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:45:59 AM

Typing in 'crypto-trade.net' in the address bar of both Firefox and Chrome causes the user to land on your homepage in a non-secure session.

Typing in http:// or https:// before that address takes them to the secure session.

Now, which is more likely? That they type it the way I did, or the more laborious route that you cite?

Very strange.
When the user tries to go to the page http: // will automatically be redirected to https: //

Step 1 (The user tries to go to an insecure protocol.)

Step 2 (Automatic redirection to https)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: