Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTD] BITCLOUD / POW/POS / NO PREMINE / NO IPO /LAUNCHED [ANN]  (Read 45406 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:02:05 AM

Considering the dev's silence and the relentless dumping... This coin appears to have been a scam.

We can baghold, dump for pennies, or build up the coin and community ourselves. Up to yall.

It sure looks like scam. Unless dev wants to do something with this coin, it's done. I see not a lot of dumping though. Probably most people already gave up on this one.
As to community, there is no such thing here. No community can form by itself, there has to be a leader. Certainly not around 2-post account, sorry. Dev has dumped a week ago, you might dump a week from now. People don't trust that much to anyone around here.
This coin has a lot going for it. BTD already has a website and roadmap.

The DEV has already stated that he is working on a few things , over a 4 week period, even if it takes a bit longer.

Some DEVs like to work in silence, so that they have credibility when they finally release updates, so we need to give him the benefit of doubt.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:17:07 PM

Hi all!  Smiley

Although the dev may never return, we can continue our vibrant community. Our coin doesn't particularly need the original dev. We all have some bitcloud, and we are all interested in growing it!

My first suggestion, while we wait for our dev, is to start a donation pool to grow our community. If we can give out some BTD, say, 100, in the promise that whoever we give it to will stake at least half, we can grow the true value of our network, which is determined by the number of nodes running. When you stake a PoS coin, the wallet becomes a node and the network increases in real value.

By strengthening our network and its value, we will be working in a positive direction regardless of whether the dev returns. A strong community can be a powerful, even the most powerful, part of the coin.

I will post a donation address and i will use 5,000 of my own BTD for this venture, to get us started. Please help and/or donate for the future of our coin! Right now, this is a project with only a 9k market cap!! There is soooo much room to grow, there is no reason NOT to start!

Deposit Address -      BBQMYP9yCj7VS7ycXXxwM16z4HwKTpiiUS

If you dont trust me with your BTD, just help give some away on your own! Make sure the end goal is to stake at least some of the coins though!
I attempted to make a test deposit to your address, directly from my YOBIT account, but I got this message from YOBIT:

Withdrawal address is denied.

It seems that you gave us a YOBIT address, so that you can dump the coins and run off.

However, I was able to make test deposits to the ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS DONATION ADDRESS.  Wink

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

You can me donations,pm i send you my adres bitcloud.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:37:03 PM

BTD Donation address

BFEB1qKthPf9VY4CbLB7C7Y1s4xzPXwcT8

(donations will be used for giveaways + translation bounties)

I successfully made 2 test deposits to your donation address below:

BFEB1qKthPf9VY4CbLB7C7Y1s4xzPXwcT8

http://cryptobe.com/address/BFEB1qKthPf9VY4CbLB7C7Y1s4xzPXwcT8

We will rally the thread members to get you more donations, when you agree to show up more regularly.

BitcloudCommunity

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:20:34 PM

Hi all!  Smiley

Although the dev may never return, we can continue our vibrant community. Our coin doesn't particularly need the original dev. We all have some bitcloud, and we are all interested in growing it!

My first suggestion, while we wait for our dev, is to start a donation pool to grow our community. If we can give out some BTD, say, 100, in the promise that whoever we give it to will stake at least half, we can grow the true value of our network, which is determined by the number of nodes running. When you stake a PoS coin, the wallet becomes a node and the network increases in real value.

By strengthening our network and its value, we will be working in a positive direction regardless of whether the dev returns. A strong community can be a powerful, even the most powerful, part of the coin.

I will post a donation address and i will use 5,000 of my own BTD for this venture, to get us started. Please help and/or donate for the future of our coin! Right now, this is a project with only a 9k market cap!! There is soooo much room to grow, there is no reason NOT to start!

If you dont trust me with your BTD, just help give some away on your own! Make sure the end goal is to stake at least some of the coins though!
I attempted to make a test deposit to your address, directly from my YOBIT account, but I got this message from YOBIT:

It seems that you gave us a YOBIT address, so that you can dump the coins and run off.

However, I was able to make test deposits to the ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS DONATION ADDRESS.  Wink

.... yeah you caught me, i need to steal a few hundred of these worthless coins, even though i own 25% of the market cap
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:03:27 PM

Hi all!  Smiley

.... yeah you caught me, i need to steal a few hundred of these worthless coins, even though i own 25% of the market cap

I tried to make a test donation.

Anyway, I am HAPPY that you own 25% of market cap - this shows that BTD is here to stay  Wink

BitcloudCommunity

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:40:40 PM

jk i dont own THAT much, but i own a good amount. it wouldnt mean it is here to stay, it just would mean im the biggest sucker in the room  Cheesy

anyway, i like the name of this coin, so if the dev never returns, i wanna make it work in some way regardless.
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:44:46 PM

So this coin is absolutely dead?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:47:33 PM

jk i dont own THAT much, but i own a good amount. it wouldnt mean it is here to stay, it just would mean im the biggest sucker in the room  Cheesy

anyway, i like the name of this coin, so if the dev never returns, i wanna make it work in some way regardless.
Good, that's why you are called BitcloudCommunity

BitcloudCommunity

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:10:36 PM

At the very least, this dev is smart enough to start a coin and a website. Hopefully he still owns some coins... Cuz if he doesnt, there really isnt much motivation for him to do anything at all
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:53:54 PM

At the very least, this dev is smart enough to start a coin and a website. Hopefully he still owns some coins... Cuz if he doesnt, there really isnt much motivation for him to do anything at all
Lets see if he comes back, so that the active community can strike a deal with him.

judderd

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:09:07 PM

So this coin is absolutely dead?
Not absolutely Wink
BitcloudCommunity

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:14:38 PM

Lets see if he comes back, so that the active community can strike a deal with him.

Sounds good, im willing to donate him some bitcloud for some good results
BitcloudCommunity

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:58:27 AM

The sell orders seem to tell the story here. tons of sells, lots of dumps, no buy pressure at all... guess ill just wait for a good time to dump too
vhong

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:18:10 AM

The sell orders seem to tell the story here. tons of sells, lots of dumps, no buy pressure at all... guess ill just wait for a good time to dump too

You need to hurry or else you might be too late to join the party, price may not recover until next year.
BitcloudCommunity

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:32:07 AM

You need to hurry or else you might be too late to join the party, price may not recover until next year.

i think it is likelier that i will never get the chance, and the price will never recover lol
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:03:27 AM

i think it is likelier that i will never get the chance, and the price will never recover lol
I cannot see any trade volume.

wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:16:36 PM

I try to take over this coin
wen DEV fails
I pay A programmer
to maybe save this coin
I will wayt to November to contact the dev he wil read this 1
 Wink
I like the ID no 1000 sat but 200 to 500 real possible  Grin
BitcloudCommunity

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:23:05 PM

wen DEV fails
I pay A programmer
to maybe save this coin
 Wink
nice man! we can definitely make this work together, the coin is functioning wonderfully as it is, just need more nodes/adoption
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:17:09 AM

wen DEV fails
I pay A programmer
to maybe save this coin
 Wink
nice man! we can definitely make this work together, the coin is functioning wonderfully as it is, just need more nodes/adoption
Main selling point is that BTD is NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO.

We need to repeat this all the time, then we will get more adoption.

5000 sats is easy, when we get more adoption.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: