Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC in China.  (Read 1733 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:19:04 AM

Can somebody guide how to buy/sell btc in China from India? Which all sites can be used to purchase/sell them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:34:24 PM

Hello,

Do you know what would be the best and fastest way to buy bitcoins in China?

Thanks a lot

if you familiar with fast movements, then you are good to choose huobi because in huobi the movements is unpredictable, in a second there are many movement, up and again so fast, and if we don't careful, we can lose much.

but as long as i am trading in there, i am put order buy in the middle of the all order and just waiting in a minute or so and then after its fill, if i am sure that the rate will be up, i put order sell in the middle of the rate and see if its right to go up or not.

all in all, i really like of huobi rather than the other, i don't know why. maybe for first time, its could make you confusing, but after you adapted, you become familiar with the market.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:35:12 AM

How do we buy from Chinese exchanges? Deposit funds into their bank account via international fund transfer?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:00:08 AM

How do we buy from Chinese exchanges? Deposit funds into their bank account via international fund transfer?

I am suspicious on that scheme. It is better if it is in exchanges where there are many traders. Nowadays its hard to trust someone whos only email or wechat address whom we know. If they are known for China, they should have more client or they can sell it on  exchanges,right?

Open for Campaigns
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:41:43 PM

I am suspicious on that scheme. It is better if it is in exchanges where there are many traders. Nowadays its hard to trust someone whos only email or wechat address whom we know. If they are known for China, they should have more client or they can sell it on  exchanges,right?

I see your point. But what makes people trust Bitfinex? It is based in Hong Kong. It is also an overseas exchange.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:49:21 PM

I see your point. But what makes people trust Bitfinex? It is based in Hong Kong. It is also an overseas exchange.

I think the Gemini is the best exchange. It has the financial service license. It is also an insured exchange.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:27:15 PM

I think the Gemini is the best exchange. It has the financial service license. It is also an insured exchange.

Gemini is rather new compared to the other exchanges but their backing is substantial, making gemini a reputable exchanges for bitcoin buying but also trading bitcoin.
The fee free exchanges are a little bit fish and I would advice to ignore them.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:27:42 PM

Gemini is rather new compared to the other exchanges but their backing is substantial, making gemini a reputable exchanges for bitcoin buying but also trading bitcoin.
The fee free exchanges are a little bit fish and I would advice to ignore them.

The Gemini is suppoorted by the twin brother who invented the Facebook. It also has got the bitlicense.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: