Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

That's part of my question - can you explain what payouts are coming? And I didn't mean to imply the switch to Komodo was a negative on its valuation - just a sort of clean slate.   
The first revshare was on Dec 25th, it totaled almost $2 million worth of KMD and it was just from the CRYPTO asset.

As each of the revenue producing assets accumulates $1 million or so, I will do another revshare payout. At some point this will become more frequent, so it wont be more than monthly.

For now DEX and JUMBLR and CRYPTO are the revenue producers, with spillover into BOTS, MGW, REVS and of course SUPERNET

Hard to estimate future revenue streams from the starting point, but my goal is for $10 million in revshares this year. Maybe that seems like small potatoes compared to the billions of marketcaps, but I am pretty sure if you look at the actual revenues for most of crypto projects, it isnt anywhere close to the millions the KMD ecosystem is producing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jspook16

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

We are set for another BarterDEX stress test!

Thursday January 11, 14:00 UTC

5.000 Bitcoin Hush will be put up for sale on BarterDEX, Thursday January 11, at 14:00 UTC.
The price will be set at a 30% discount of HUSH market price. BTCH can only be bought with KMD.

The most successful swappers win free BTCH at the end of the competition, when all 5,000 BTCH have been swapped:

1. 777 BTCH
2. 77 BTCH
3. 7 BTCH

Download the latest BarterDEX GUI here: https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX/releases

Or use the command line, if you know how to install and use it. It doesn’t matter how you get the BTCH, as long as you get them as fast as possible!
Make sure to fund your KMD smart address with plenty of UTXOs.

Questions? Go to Komodo Platform Slack and join #tradebots channel. Get your Slack invite here: http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

One more question. Will any hush residing in the Hush address created in barterdex be eligible for the BTCH airdrop? If so, how would I access them at a later time (I tried to access the barterdex hush address on the online hush wallet, but my passphrase from baterdex is too long)

jl777B

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:26:51 AM

We are set for another BarterDEX stress test!

Thursday January 11, 14:00 UTC

5.000 Bitcoin Hush will be put up for sale on BarterDEX, Thursday January 11, at 14:00 UTC.
The price will be set at a 30% discount of HUSH market price. BTCH can only be bought with KMD.

The most successful swappers win free BTCH at the end of the competition, when all 5,000 BTCH have been swapped:

1. 777 BTCH
2. 77 BTCH
3. 7 BTCH

Download the latest BarterDEX GUI here: https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX/releases

Or use the command line, if you know how to install and use it. It doesn’t matter how you get the BTCH, as long as you get them as fast as possible!
Make sure to fund your KMD smart address with plenty of UTXOs.

Questions? Go to Komodo Platform Slack and join #tradebots channel. Get your Slack invite here: http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

One more question. Will any hush residing in the Hush address created in barterdex be eligible for the BTCH airdrop? If so, how would I access them at a later time (I tried to access the barterdex hush address on the online hush wallet, but my passphrase from baterdex is too long)

yes it will be there. just add HUSH and if SPV mode, nothing else left to do. if native, then you should do it before the payout, if not, need to -rescan
Franticcrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Can my slack request be accepted?
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

I have some thousands KMD on Agama wallet so Maybe I get some airdrop of Hush coin or Must I transfer all my coin to New address on BarterDEX?

How about the airdrop ratio between Hush and KMD? Thank you.
jl777B

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

I have some thousands KMD on Agama wallet so Maybe I get some airdrop of Hush coin or Must I transfer all my coin to New address on BarterDEX?

KMD will benefit indirectly from this, it showcases dPoW which makes BTCH the most secure bitcoin fork and will also drive a lot of users to barterDEX.

I think in terms of the overall ecosystem. What is good for any part of the ecosystem is good for KMD and this also gives the HUSH team long term operating capital and that was the biggest priority as they are small but growing team and with funding can make good contributions to the larger zcash community.

Also, it is a bit of a defensive move as barterDEX wants to support all the safe bitcoin forks and they are all requiring having the entire bitcoin blockchain, which is 170GB and growing. Since to support it we need to host SPV servers, well, you see the problem. BTCH wont require the entire bitcoin blockchain, it will duplicate the utxo dataset.

My hope is other bitcoin forks will adopt this method to keep the blockchain sizes sane
njappboy

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

James if the airdrop of BTCH is also based on SuperNet unity asset holds would it be safe to assume that any queued Unity migrations from Nxt platform to KMD platform will be processed first?  Last migration of Unity assets I participated in was Dec 1, 2017. I've since bought more Unity and used the same migration process you documented but it doesn't look like your migration script has been run as those shares of Unity are not currently visible in Agama.
jl777B

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

James if the airdrop of BTCH is also based on SuperNet unity asset holds would it be safe to assume that any queued Unity migrations from Nxt platform to KMD platform will be processed first?  Last migration of Unity assets I participated in was Dec 1, 2017. I've since bought more Unity and used the same migration process you documented but it doesn't look like your migration script has been run as those shares of Unity are not currently visible in Agama.
you are correct in your assumption
cctap

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

I have watched this video a few times.

https://www.reddit.com/r/komodoplatform/comments/7p5yup/barterdex_083rc_walkthrough_continues_trading/

I was wondering if someone could explain a few nuances of liquidity making.

Ie: best use practices, what margins work best, best sized utxos, best sized buys sells, the people that ARE most succesful -what are they doing, what is the best market currently, etc

Thank you
jl777B

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

I have watched this video a few times.

https://www.reddit.com/r/komodoplatform/comments/7p5yup/barterdex_083rc_walkthrough_continues_trading/

I was wondering if someone could explain a few nuances of liquidity making.

Ie: best use practices, what margins work best, best sized utxos, best sized buys sells, the people that ARE most succesful -what are they doing, what is the best market currently, etc

Thank you
things are very new now, we even have crossed markets (where bids are higher than asks)
so we dont even have any active arbitragers taking the free money from the bid ask difference
GoodmanMillioner

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

KMD will benefit indirectly from this, it showcases dPoW which makes BTCH the most secure bitcoin fork and will also drive a lot of users to barterDEX.

I think in terms of the overall ecosystem. What is good for any part of the ecosystem is good for KMD and this also gives the HUSH team long term operating capital and that was the biggest priority as they are small but growing team and with funding can make good contributions to the larger zcash community.

Also, it is a bit of a defensive move as barterDEX wants to support all the safe bitcoin forks and they are all requiring having the entire bitcoin blockchain, which is 170GB and growing. Since to support it we need to host SPV servers, well, you see the problem. BTCH wont require the entire bitcoin blockchain, it will duplicate the utxo dataset.

My hope is other bitcoin forks will adopt this method to keep the blockchain sizes sane

I did not quite understand. I have 500kmd. Can I get some benefit from fork bitcoin hush without selling my kmd?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

I did not quite understand. I have 500kmd. Can I get some benefit from fork bitcoin hush without selling my kmd?

Everything is described here http://btchush.org
You do not need to sell your KMD in order to get the new coins

Since BTCH somehow remembers me to Bitcoin Cash, what happens to the BitcoinCash obtained by the Bitcoins from the KMD ICO? Will those be distributed?
VictorSolomonov

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

Since BTCH somehow remembers me to Bitcoin Cash, what happens to the BitcoinCash obtained by the Bitcoins from the KMD ICO? Will those be distributed?
I'm kinda confused too, on http://btchush.org it is said that only those who hold some amount of HUSH, SUPERNET/Unity, DEX and BTC will get free BTCH, the only way to get BTCH for KMD holders is to swap them for BTCH, not quite fair i guess.
GoodmanMillioner

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

I'm kinda confused too, on http://btchush.org it is said that only those who hold some amount of HUSH, SUPERNET/Unity, DEX and BTC will get free BTCH, the only way to get BTCH for KMD holders is to swap them for BTCH, not quite fair i guess.
I also do not want to continue Komodo. But I did not see any other options for getting btch
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

How come the distribution will be 1:1 for any coin?

Makes me think that there is was more of an incentive to grab some hush because its the cheapest and one would get airdropped the most amount of btch.
~ErMaK~

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

hi there
could anyone help me. On the ico.komodoplatform.com it says here is KMD adress, dont use it for depositing BTCD. on the swap page there is only qr code. I dont understand where do i get the BTCD deposit address for a swap? Many thanks!
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

hi there
could anyone help me. On the ico.komodoplatform.com it says here is KMD adress, dont use it for depositing BTCD. on the swap page there is only qr code. I dont understand where do i get the BTCD deposit address for a swap? Many thanks!

Check the swap tab

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Franticcrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

Komodo cryptocurrency (KMD).

Only 6 Markets open  Huh thats not good business..

on Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptox

Inventor od KOMODo must add to more markets .. like Binance - Bitfinex - OKEx   -    GDAX - Poloniex

what ?

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/komodo-kmd-cryptocurrency-buy-sell-cash-coins.php

It is listed on Binance? Please do some proper research.
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

For those who are syncing their BTCD chain on a native wallet. Here is the zipped blockdata (up to date):
Download URL: http://94.130.72.248/btcd_blockdata.zip
sha256 checksum: a2bc3316b5613522cbd63c8dee5359296c386b623df0bf4f5f4edcd0bb2defde

1) shut down your wallet, backup your wallet.dat and delete everything except the wallet.dat and BitcoinDark.conf file in your blockdata folder:
   a) on Windows: `C:\username\AppData\Roaming\BitcoinDark\`
   b) on OSX: `~/Library/Application Support/BitcoinDark/`
   c) on Linux: `~/.BitcoinDark/`

2) unzip the folder and move the files/folders to your BTCD appdata directory. After this process you have the following files/folders in your BTCD data directory:
   a) BitcoinDark.conf
   b) wallet.dat
   c) txleveldb/
   d) database/
   e) blk0001.dat

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

When I used the ICO platform I thought we were supposed to received dividends on the platform. It seems that after couple months, I still haven't received any dividend... How do we get these ?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: