Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 [673] 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:35:09 PM

What do you think is holding KMD back from having as big of a market cap as other similar projects like NEO and EOS?  

IMHO all this wallet BS is the main thing.......this project launched on 01/09/2016......461 days and virtually every page on this thread has people struggling with wallets.

Cheers Jon  Cool

Agreed. Ive been sitting on 600 KMD's' which I cannot open in any wallet, which means Ive been missing out on rewards for 4 months now. Pathetic that I can't use swing or agama.

Have you tried the newest version,  SPV mode works very well. artifacts.supernet.org/latest

Mine doesn't only displays white splash screen when starting . I have brought this up before but nobody has yet to give me some solutions. So I just stick with swing wallet anyway to collect my interest.  Well before upgrading agama was working but now it is just a blank page upon running on MAC with 32-bit processor.

32bit is the problem,   need 64bit

Thank you for letting me know. I guess it is time to buy a new MAC . I will wait for the first ICO Monaize to happen , there might be slight possibility that KMD would further rise. I am really contented with the price today.

Apologies but this is bullshit.. write perfect code not tell ppl to buy new cpu jeez. Actually agama is fjll of problems and has not been thoroughly tested on many/any platforms. To say it only is architecture issue is just wrong. I tried run agama and each new version (until i gave up) but they all fail. It doesnt report appropriately to the user the communication between daemon and client. Read this as komodod says "everything good synced, 1.00000000 progress" while agama tells the user "komodo is down!" This is native mode 2 different x64 linux installs.

Just one of so many issues and i tried to say b4 here but ignored... onlynfocused.on windows is the agama devs ... you thinj solving someones issue just send them to help desk or give cookie-cutter answer again and again that does not solve problem.

This code should NOT have been public because the public didnt sign up to beta test your code they just want their coin safe!!! And they want their interest. I stopped trying to claim interest because it keeps getting burnt and i am a highly technical oriented perzon 30 years experience of linux so whatevs
HOW ABOUT A COMMAND LINE TOOL TO CLAIM INTEREST? the guide dont work for that believe i tried it. Agama fails. Stop patron8z8ng all of these supposed would be 8nvestors by offering broken tools. Tell them to STFU and wait. Create s tools that work (for everyone) then release them.

I stopped wofk8jg with agama at all bcuz its infuriating waste of my time and doesnt do anything any better than ths swing wallet!! I hope.some9ne actually hears.me.

Personally j want kmd to stay low so i can collect them but i am sick of reading thsse ann page for kmd cuz every page is e8thrr spamming idiots or idiots quest8ins answerz.no offens3!!! None of this is neccesary to have a great coin.

All we got on this page now is spam bots, agama questions, people replying to spam bots, wrong answers, and complaints about agama.... hmmm..

Jl777: REZPECT. However whoever is mak8ng the PR choices and wallets needs REHIRE. It seems insane such a valuable coin has a publix face of mo kry
Maybe that is thd joke of thd universe.

Love and bless8ngs
If you can use command line, the tool to collect interest is komodo-cli

./komodo-cli sendtoaddress <youraddress> <youramount>

That's it. Did you try that?

command line komodod has been working solid for about a year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

what is the nearest updates here? How do you think - whan to the moon? Almost all the coins have done several XX already
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:40:23 PM

Koinbi.com would like to welcome Komodo to its service!
This is scam exchange, be aware of making deposits on it. They just stole your coins! Read this and this first. Forum moderators are already notified about this.

awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

did someone say spam bots? yes, I did and they show up with each mention lol what a joke.

as a result of my somewhat miffed previous post (only for lack of being heard on this page lol) I am researching my problem yet again, an involuntary beta tester for the agama wallet! just kidding cause it is voluntary this time.. I think I solved the problem and it is a very easy check. I am still waiting for the blockindex to load but I am trying the Agama one more time..

the problem?

.komodo/komodo.conf

rpcport=xxxx

xxxx being any numbers other than the default setting. if you have a line like that in your komodo.conf it will break most of the komodo tools including Agama. however, none of them know why to actually tell you the problem so your on your own unless you read this post. the only problem the tools are acknowledging is that they can't speak with the daemon.. although agama shows you the console output in the debug window of the daemon so this is entirely confusing.. and really distracted me from the solve yet just now after posting above I thought of this.. that was a problem with the other tools.

FINALLY, it works because now the daemon can talk to Agama. however, there is NO DOCS online and NO HELPERS who will ever provide that answer as above. I hope you all read this even though I am not in slack.

AGAMA DEVS:
a simple scan of komodo.conf will see if an rpcport is designated other than the default you then have two options.
1: Inform the user of the mishap and request to change
2: Adapt agama to use the RPC port just as komodod adapts.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY INFURIATING PROBLEM WITH NO EASILY FOUND OR OBVIOUS END USER SOLUTION. HOWEVER, AS A DEV IT IS AN EXTREMELY SIMPLE PROBLEM TO FIX ONCE IDENTIFIED SO I HOPE IT IS FIXED PROMPTLY.

Whats that you say? Nobody will change this setting because it is an obscure setting to change? bullshit. maybe typical users will not change it but the program needs to be intelligent (what little it required) enough to scan the friggin config and see the port is not right before claiming it is functioning and confusing the hell out the user.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING

PS: THE SWING WALLET WORKS JUST FINE AND THIS PRESENTS NO PROBLEM TO IT'S FUNCTION... SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AGAMA DEVS?HuhHuh??
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:27:15 PM

I know it's several posts but at least I am not a spam bot. . And this post is a footnote to the others..

Because I would like to say NICELY DONE AGAMA TEAM I can finally see my friggin balance and the claim interest button, etc.. Still scared to push it on the wallet with all my funds though. The first interaction with agam almost lost 1000kmd so this button scares me.. .Anyway..

The layout looks nice and your tool finally works on my machine. So thanks for that. Still a bit more complicated than needed for sending a simple payment but I guess that is a matter of opinion..

EDIT: I couldn't help but press the button even though scared and as I thought it did the scary thing of gen new address and sent my entire bank to one address.. Since I am in native mode not so scary like when in electrum mode and it sent 1000 to an address that I had no privkey and only from dumb luck could access again.......... however, this sent entire balance to address that I was able to obtain privkey from komodo-cli and so its not so bad knowing I own the address... And it did show up in it's entirety with the interest... So smooth move.

I hope my comments are not perceived as pure neg cause there are plenty of gripes but mostly about the handling of the issues which is workarounds not solves for everyone.. when it comes down to it, komodo is THE best coin I have worked with and there are plenty that have been subject to research. So thanks team and have a great day!
Maceneter

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:55 PM

A comparative table is always helpful:
$DASH(MCap = $ 5,902 million USD)
$XMR (MCap = $ 3.736 million USD)
$KMD (MCap $ 353 million USD)

*(If this does not help you to have a proper assessment, I can not help you, so this is my last call from #KOMODO)
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

Whoever has the address RT9MpMyucqXiX8bZLimXBnrrn2ofmdGNKd please contact me ASAP
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:47:14 PM

It seem KMD is at cruise control at this point . Trying to keep up with the price of BTC . Well it's just a matter of time before it takes off . As we wait for Monaize , racking up more KMD.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:32 PM

It seem KMD is at cruise control at this point . Trying to keep up with the price of BTC . Well it's just a matter of time before it takes off . As we wait for Monaize , racking up more KMD.
That's kind of an algorithmic perspective (converting KMD to BTC then converting BTC to USD).
Unless you know an Exchange that has USD/KMD, BTC/KMD is the base pair and, in that regard, KMD is still down 0.00002915BTC from Nov 1  Undecided

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

every time after restart my wallet resync data from the beginning...
and i'm waiting 12+ hours...
wtf ?
latest version 0.24g
where is Basilisk mode ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2960
Merit: 1243

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:23:36 PM

wtf ?
latest version 0.24g
where is Basilisk mode ?

You must activate the SPV Lite Mode under Settings on Startup - Experemential Feature enabled,save, restart agama und then you see the KMD Lite Button
MoneyJ

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:38:38 PM

What do you think is holding KMD back from having as big of a market cap as other similar projects like NEO and EOS?  

IMHO all this wallet BS is the main thing.......this project launched on 01/09/2016......461 days and virtually every page on this thread has people struggling with wallets.

Cheers Jon  Cool

Agreed. Ive been sitting on 600 KMD's' which I cannot open in any wallet, which means Ive been missing out on rewards for 4 months now. Pathetic that I can't use swing or agama.

Have you tried the newest version,  SPV mode works very well. artifacts.supernet.org/latest

Mine doesn't only displays white splash screen when starting . I have brought this up before but nobody has yet to give me some solutions. So I just stick with swing wallet anyway to collect my interest.  Well before upgrading agama was working but now it is just a blank page upon running on MAC with 32-bit processor.

32bit is the problem,   need 64bit

Thank you for letting me know. I guess it is time to buy a new MAC . I will wait for the first ICO Monaize to happen , there might be slight possibility that KMD would further rise. I am really contented with the price today.

Apologies but this is bullshit.. write perfect code not tell ppl to buy new cpu jeez. Actually agama is fjll of problems and has not been thoroughly tested on many/any platforms. To say it only is architecture issue is just wrong. I tried run agama and each new version (until i gave up) but they all fail. It doesnt report appropriately to the user the communication between daemon and client. Read this as komodod says "everything good synced, 1.00000000 progress" while agama tells the user "komodo is down!" This is native mode 2 different x64 linux installs.

Just one of so many issues and i tried to say b4 here but ignored... onlynfocused.on windows and mac is the agama devs ... you thinj solving someones issue just send them to help desk or give cookie-cutter answer again and again that does not solve problem.

This code should NOT have been public because the public didnt sign up to beta test your code they just want their coin safe!!! And they want their interest. I stopped trying to claim interest because it keeps getting burnt and i am a highly technical oriented perzon 30 years experience of linux so whatevs
HOW ABOUT A COMMAND LINE TOOL TO CLAIM INTEREST? the guide dont work for that believe i tried it. Agama fails. Stop patron8z8ng all of these supposed would be 8nvestors by offering broken tools. Tell them to STFU and wait. Create s tools that work (for everyone) then release them.

I stopped wofk8jg with agama at all bcuz its infuriating waste of my time and doesnt do anything any better than ths swing wallet!! I hope.some9ne actually hears.me.

Personally j want kmd to stay low so i can collect them but i am sick of reading thsse ann page for kmd cuz every page is e8thrr spamming idiots or idiots quest8ins answerz.no offens3!!! None of this is neccesary to have a great coin.

All we got on this page now is spam bots, agama questions, people replying to spam bots, wrong answers, and complaints about agama.... hmmm..

Jl777: REZPECT. However whoever is mak8ng the PR choices and wallets needs REHIRE. It seems insane such a valuable coin has a publix face of mo kry
Maybe that is thd joke of thd universe.

Love and bless8ngs

Oh man, that is a mouthful there. GUIs are just representations of UI/UX program executions. The very core of Komodo platform is vault like secured and the whole ecosystem works in harmony with dPOW. Funny thing is you had mentioned 30 years of Linux ? 30 years ago Linus Torvald was just coding the kernel from Minix. Well if you can't stand KMD , leave and move on.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

wtf ?
latest version 0.24g
where is Basilisk mode ?

You must activate the SPV Lite Mode under Settings on Startup - Experemential Feature enabled,save, restart agama und then you see the KMD Lite Button

Thank you!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
digitalsakurauk

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:18:12 PM

does the claim interest button work on the new wallet?
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:19:32 PM

The main battlefield is crypto vs fiat.

Amen! There is certainly a lot of healthy competition, which will encourage growth/innovation.

// BTCCrypto v. $Fiat //

I'm looking forward to more Komodo Whitepapers explaining their tech (that's already developed!) What a twist.
bastol85

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:35:45 PM

Also trying to activate SPV lite mode.

I already use native mode with a wallet.dat file

What exactly do I do from here (step by step) to not loose anything in the process of migrating to lite mode ?

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:28:57 AM

I'm glad more people are starting to realize this now.  Jl777 realized this 4 years ago when he created SuperNET.  Just goes to show how far ahead of the game this platform and the dev team is Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:34:08 AM

Amen! There is certainly a lot of healthy competition, which will encourage growth/innovation.

// BTCCrypto v. $Fiat //

I'm looking forward to more Komodo Whitepapers explaining their tech (that's already developed!) What a twist.

Yes. It beats a nice looking roadmap 2 years out from "completion" for sure!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Utomo

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:08 AM

anybody can explain why the price going down ?

MoneyJ

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:06:23 AM

anybody can explain why the price going down ?

Bitcoin is in its rallying point at the moment reaching again an all time high at $12.5k . Almost all alt-coins are greatly affected by this so majority are hedging their assets to bitcoin . This is just typical an advantage to komodo once it stabilized.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 [673] 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: