Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought two Avalons, HUGE problems. Avalon is about to ship it to someone else???  (Read 6375 times)
ThiagoCMC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:58:18 AM

Still does not mean that you paid for Thiago's order, which you insist you did out of your own wallet (whatever that means).

You sent coins to Thiago? And Thiago used coins to buy an Avalon?

I don't see a problem.. only FUD. @Thiago, if what Rudrigo says is true, then Avalon is massively corrupt. But I don't buy it.

I am not hiding anything. I never do.

Yes, Rodrigo paid for my Avalon. Since we made a deal (loan).

I need to pay 60.00 Bitcoins to Rodrigo, to cover the loan. He doesn't accept because he wants 120.00 Bitcoins now!!!  WTF!!  LOL

He DOES NOT OWN that Avalon (#3917), simple because I bought it under my name.

I have a contract with Avalon / Walletbit, no matter where that coins come from, the order is my.

But, at the same time, I have this shit in my boot.

suppose we consider this as loan, you were supposed to give back 3 days later, you did not, then i gave you >20 days, no coins. no word.

you requested the address change yourself! you agreed on contract change by that

http://support.avalon-asic.com/support/tickets/506
http://support.avalon-asic.com/support/tickets/505

dont put me in bad situation, dont threat anyone!  just keep your word man.

LOLOLOL

That is MY own tickets, ticket 505 is about my order #3345, ticket 506 is about #3917. My latest messages there, is about: `new shipping address'.

My 2 Avalons will not be shipped to your home. Get over it.

And accept your damn 60.00 Bitcoins that you borrow to me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 07:59:02 AM

The way I see it, the ball is on your side Rudrigo. He has the coins (on time) according to your second deal and what he says but you refuse to give him an address ?! Claiming 120 BTC is just ridiculous. Even if he's late. That makes you look bad in my eyes. Sick how greed turns people...

ThiagoCMC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:54:28 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2013, 09:07:55 AM by ThiagoCMC

The way I see it, the ball is on your side Rudrigo. He has the coins (on time) according to your second deal and what he says but you refuse to give him an address ?! Claiming 120 BTC is just ridiculous. Even if he's late. That makes you look bad in my eyes. Sick how greed turns people...

Turbor, he wants 120.00 Bitcoins now because he lost about 60.00 Bitcoins with the `Bitcoin Rain' fiasco...

I lost some Bitcoins there too, with Bitcoin Rain but, I'll trust that Leandro (BitcoinRain owner) will send me my remaining Bitcoins, one day...

But now, who will give to Rodrigo 120.00 Bitcoins to buy my Avalon?      LOL

He is trying to sell my hardware, without my authorization. Don't fall for that...
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:59:46 AM

Watching this thread intensly.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
ThiagoCMC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:09:30 AM

LOLOLOLOL
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:11:12 AM

Turbor, he wants 120.00 Bitcoins now because he lost about 60.00 Bitcoins with the `Bitcoin Rain' fiasco...

I lost some Bitcoins there too, with Bitcoin Rain but, I'll trust that Leandro (BitcoinRain owner) will send me my remaining Bitcoins, one day...

But now, who will give to Rodrigo 120.00 Bitcoins to buy my Avalon?      LOL

He is trying to sell my hardware, without my authorization. Don't fall for that...

The avs is not yours, dont talk BS, I paid one, you paid other, you yourself authorized to ship both here.

you dont know what is going on in brazil please dont judge. Wait for the facts, cause they are coming and will make this thread a lot more interesting.  Grab your popcorns.
ThiagoCMC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:20:03 AM

"FEAR"...
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:22:44 AM

Just change the address back to ThiagoMC and rudrigorc2 accept your loan repayment and all is solved!
Don't be a Prick.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 01:12:54 PM

rudrigorc2:

Unless you have proof that he agreed to use the unit or units as collateral for the loan, in other words do you have emails, PMs, IM logs, etc. that shows him saying that he agreed to collateralize the loan with one or more units then by your own admission this was an uncollateralized loan.  Did you agree to an interest rate?  Did you agree to payment terms and date?  What was the agreed to penalty for being late?  Did he agree that the units would be yours if he was late?  Please show us all the terms of your agreements with him by publishing the emails, PMs, IM logs etc.  If the units were never mentioned as collateral then they are not yours, take your BTC with whatever interest and penalties you two agreed to and stop all this fuss.

ThiagoCMC:

You should publish here the parts of the emails, PMs, IM logs, etc. where all agreements were made.  For example publish where you two agree to the terms of each and every loan and to the change of shipping address.  If you can prove that the change of shipping address was in no way related to collateralizing the loan (they were separate agreements) then he should not be able to take the units even if you were to default on the loan.  You said the terms of the loan were no interest so show where that agreement was made.  If there was no late payment penalty agreed to then you technically don’t owe him anything but the principal but it would be nice to pay him a little extra because you were late, if you were late.

This all boils down to exactly what agreements where made and then whoever is breaking the agreements and/or making up new things on the fly is the scammer.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 01:33:37 PM

Sick how greed turns people...

If you don't realize it, this whole forum runs on greed.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 02:06:41 PM

After thinking about it a bit more the whole issue of collateral does not matter because ThiagoCMC has expressed the intention, willingness and ability to pay the debt.  Once the debt (principal, agreed to interest, and agreed to penalties if any) is paid all claims to the collateral are wiped out.

Assuming you do have a collateral agreement, once the debt is paid you have no claim or right to the collateral so if you keep it you are a thief.

You must accept his payment.  Upon receipt of the payment you must release all claims to the collateral.

Please publish a signed repayment address so he can pay you.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
GernMiester

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:11:12 PM

Sweet! +1
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:08:58 PM

Thiago, you forget something important you cant have it.

I  paid the avalon from My  btc address. I can prove it.

you failed to pay me back my btcs for more than one month. i gave you 35 for days of interest free loan and u kept trying to talk  shit to me
dont try to piut the community against me

you are playing the scammer here

Smiley

SO, WHY YOU PAID FOR MY AVALON?

Because I told you: "Hey, Rodrigo, please, send 56.01201196 to 14pezcae7jUcHddWKnUAMDnwQ2UAyt2mfD"... And you did!! Get over it.

You give the Bitcoins to me because I told you do to that. The Avalon I bought does have NOTHING to do with this "crazy loan" I did with you.

Now, I'm trying to return your Bitcoins all day long, as we agreed at Skype couple hours before and you start ALL this shit because of, couple hours? Pleeeease...

You're trying to recover yourself from your lost from Bitcoin Rain with MY AVALON! No... no... no...

SCAMMER!

If you play nice, I buy your freaking Bitcoin Rain account with the Bitcoins I'll mine with MY TWO Avalons.

So be it. Im ready to accept that offer.

After you confirm here I will put my address to get the first 60 btc and  after the I get those coins I will put another address in this same topic.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 03:29:46 PM

The first avalon was paid from thiago. He has a contract with avalon. The second was bought from thiago and paid by rudrigor. If he pays for another person that person still has the contract with avalon. And he paid for thiago because he had a contract with him about a loan. Even when the loan isnt paid back after the timeframe he cant force avalon to give him the avalon because he has no contract with them. He only has the right to demand the money back. And only the money that was agreed with the loan contract. Eventually some more as a reminder fee.

So there is no connection between rudrigor to avalon. He cant demand anything from avalon and avalon would breach the contract if they deliver to rudrigor.

That would be the rule in real world. Of course only if i dont miss some info.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:19:13 PM

Assuming you do have a collateral agreement, once the debt is paid you have no claim or right to the collateral so if you keep it you are a thief.

There are laws for this on specific time periods people have to pay a debt before their collateral is reposessed. But a fair warning to repay the loan before confiscation, in any case, would seem like a rational thing.

Though, let's face it, this situation is quite irrational. Both parties want the machine that makes money.

Thing is, nobody is going to really care about Avalon's role in this mess. Like I said, they want their printing presses. As long as they get theirs, screwing over others is fine.
Gomeler

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:20:32 PM

Holy shit, rudrigorc2 should be slapped with a scammer tag right now. I'm surprised logic fails to overcome his greed.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:41:52 PM

Holy shit, rudrigorc2 should be slapped with a scammer tag right now. I'm surprised logic fails to overcome his greed.

Go read whats going on within the brazilian community. then come back and edit your post.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:46:45 PM

The first avalon was paid from thiago. He has a contract with avalon. The second was bought from thiago and paid by rudrigor. If he pays for another person that person still has the contract with avalon. And he paid for thiago because he had a contract with him about a loan. Even when the loan isnt paid back after the timeframe he cant force avalon to give him the avalon because he has no contract with them. He only has the right to demand the money back. And only the money that was agreed with the loan contract. Eventually some more as a reminder fee.

So there is no connection between rudrigor to avalon. He cant demand anything from avalon and avalon would breach the contract if they deliver to rudrigor.

This was sent as MP I think theymos can recover it anytime:

[3/25/2013 2:55:34 PM] Thiago Martins: ...
[3/25/2013 2:55:34 PM] Thiago Martins: Hi BitSyncom!

I just open two tickets here:

and here:

About the my `shipment address' update...

Has I said on the tickets above, I want my two Avalons (orders #3345 and #3917) to be delivered in China, to my friend Rodrigo (forum user: rudrigorc2).

His address in China is:

Rodrigo (address):
xxx

Thank you!!
Thiago
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 06:51:00 PM

and here:

Has I said on the tickets above, I want my two Avalons (orders #3345 and #3917) to be delivered in China, to my friend Rodrigo (forum user: rudrigorc2).

His address in China is:

Rodrigo (address):
xxx

Thank you!!
Thiago

So that was for the cheaper power there isnt it? But the machines are still his? If so he can send it where he wants. Or did you have a contract so that the machines are yours too or that you earn from their earnings too?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:56:03 PM

and here:

His address in China is:

Rodrigo (address):
xxx

Thank you!!
Thiago

So that was for the cheaper power there isnt it? But the machines are still his? If so he can send it where he wants. Or did you have a contract so that the machines are yours too or that you earn from their earnings too?

yes cheaper power. I was going to host and give remote access and charge for the service, obviously, but signs of abuse made me create this thread

my post still stands:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160527.msg1699815#msg1699815
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: