Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phillipines, Dubai, Qatar........What's good?  (Read 417 times)
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:08:20 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 12:10:24 AM by mammabitcoin2u

Looking for some "off-topic" non-bitcoin talk in this forum. Thus far, I've seen a jeweler and keep my eye on his postings on ebay.  I also got my eye on the cigarette guy  Cheesy.....................BUT

I'm always looking for unique things, for myself, but mainly gifts for friends and family.  Instead of constant pouring over threads, I figure I'd ask  Cheesy

I'd like to know what's something good to get from  Philippines, Dubai, Qatar? A physical person is sent a few times a year, online purchasing, not needed.

I've got gold, some jewelry, spices, furniture, paintings, clothing, kopi coffee, truffles, caviar (for me it's gross but had to try) chocolates, dates, etc.  I'm not looking for cars/watches/boats

What's good? What's special? What's unique?  Where is the diamond in the ruff?  Local tailor who is fab?  Local awesome artist?  Name a few spots and things.  Name as many as you like.  

I look forward to seeing interesting things.   Thanks in advance for sharing a little!

Editting this post, since the guy below brings up animals. I AM NOT interested in animal parts or skins.  I'm a dick but only to the human animal.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:16:52 PM

Looking for some "off-topic" non-bitcoin talk in this forum. Thus far, I've seen a jeweler and keep my eye on his postings on ebay.  I also got my eye on the cigarette guy  Cheesy.....................BUT

I'm always looking for unique things, for myself, but mainly gifts for friends and family.  Instead of constant pouring over threads, I figure I'd ask  Cheesy

I'd like to know what's something good to get from  Philippines, Dubai, Qatar? A physical person is sent a few times a year, online purchasing, not needed.

I've got gold, some jewelry, spices, furniture, paintings, clothing, kopi coffee, truffles, caviar (for me it's gross but had to try) chocolates, dates, etc.  I'm not looking for cars/watches/boats

What's good? What's special? What's unique?  Where is the diamond in the ruff?  Local tailor who is fab?  Local awesome artist?  Name a few spots and things.  Name as many as you like. 

I look forward to seeing interesting things.   Thanks in advance for sharing a little!

They are selling Crocodile penis the "Goods" section here...No bullshit the guy claims it's crocodile dick even though it's not.  You could buy it and ground it up then sniff it and let us know if your Dick gets hard so we can end the debate of Exotic animals making little dicks get hard or not.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:41:07 PM

iam choose dubai
in there is very good to traveling, much good destination tourism
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:12:19 AM

iam choose dubai
in there is very good to traveling, much good destination tourism

Hey thanks for trying, but I'm not looking for that.  What in Dubai have I not found?  I'm looking for special and unique.  If you know of anything please share! 

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
bitmars

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 02:21:44 AM

Im prefer Dubai, because dubai is free country for travelling and have many ethnic, nice scenes, modern city , and good food  Cheesy
im very interested to go there, but maybe now i must collect many funds for it ,hahaha
i heard there is expensive place , exclusive , modernity .
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:06:35 AM

Philippines for me because this is a blessed country. Its time for Philippines. The filipinos are very hospitable,  very generous and very industrious. The islands in the philippines have many beautiful tourist attraction and you can go to it to see it. How beautiful is the country is? And how organized now is the country because the president clean this country now.
paijem

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:59:24 AM

i choose dubai

dubai welknown in the world which luxury car, sport car etc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: