Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin & No Limit Fantasy Sports  (Read 127159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
NLCManagerRG (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:24:10 PM

When this week will end? 8:30 PM or AM ?

I believe I will be on 3rd place in a contest Smiley  First time played ever .

Beginner's luck...   Grin

Good luck this week, you will need it.

-tb-

Luck is always welcome and in FF, and you cant win with without it. What is the name of your team? We are going to start featuring the top winning teams on the "jumbo-tron" for top 5 teams of the week. So whats your team, I want to see your secrets!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:44:44 PM

Market is dropping as more coin comes out of game, but price of 300 is only a few grand away and that "heavy artillery" not here yet as we jumped the gun on the exchange, will be here. So I think our volume will go up 10 X in a matter of a few weeks.

Actually the system is not ready for this, winner-take-all pay-out just checked, but I like the idea, and we should allow this in future weeks. We will try to incorporate.
Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:56:58 PM

How about a " Winner Takes All " for 10,000 coins per entry  ?  up to 1000 players minus fee(maybe multiple entries 2-3  per person) - would be huge win for somebody ? 

I like it, but law says I have to guarantee, so how about 25 team 10K 250K winner take all? Will be called the Psi contest, or what do you think?

good point, I forgot about the guaranteed pot law. No problem with Psi contest but no problem if not the case.25 sounds about right for now,   if it fills  you don't lose out, I think it should easy.  Would be nice if I won it too, so we'll see.

NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:58:57 PM

Im going to code winner-take-all for the adrenaline junkies.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:00:22 PM

I lost all my contenst.
Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:14:44 PM

That sounds great but I think  some court in canada anyway ruled a  Prize must be set prior to contest starting or some b.s. like that, now I forget the case name. Here is a forbes link talking about fantasy pools by law prof, u.s. states are different, as you mentioned in op.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcedelman/2013/09/03/is-it-legal-to-play-fantasy-football-for-money/#1d38864757dc

sunerok

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 08:02:10 PM

When this week will end? 8:30 PM or AM ?

I believe I will be on 3rd place in a contest Smiley  First time played ever .

Beginner's luck...   Grin

Good luck this week, you will need it.

-tb-

haha! i love that this is growing so quickly!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:50:19 PM

We want to implement a timer release wallet.

Example is, you put 100,000 coin in a wallet, but it will only allow you to release say 20,000 coin per year for 5 years. Another example, is a sort of will where you leave coin and lock it for say 10 years. Another example is selling futures this way. Rather than a futures market, where you need both sides, we can package some coin where you may be able to buy coin that releases every month, or every year, and thus wont hit markets, and for this, we may be able to sell at a special rate. So this would be a sort of futures market. Only large purchases could participate in something like this, I would think.

So, a special wallet, you can lock or set coin for time release. Wallet would show countdown clock for each amount.

This method would force long term investing and slow release of coin. Modification would be allowed to the grantor and a Trustee module would be part of this to allow 3rd parties to manage a sort of estate wallet.

That strategy would have been good for Bitcoin in the early days, to avoid the temptation to sell early and lock the coin for a specific amount of time. In the case of BTC, I think we all need to take a few BTCs and lock them for 20 years this way and throw away the key, then wake up 20 years later with BTC at 50 K or something.

Thoughts?

this sounds great. Would love to see this implemented. It would help to sustain the value of the coin and give more certainty about the price.

Btw i saw that bittrex are interested in adding new coins since they are going to delist alot of the low volume coins they have there.  Are u planning in contacting them soon or is better wait till we have more volume?

Last question, android games are one of the easiest way to get new users. Any plans to make the site available for smart- phones?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:21:19 PM

We want to implement a timer release wallet.

Example is, you put 100,000 coin in a wallet, but it will only allow you to release say 20,000 coin per year for 5 years. Another example, is a sort of will where you leave coin and lock it for say 10 years. Another example is selling futures this way. Rather than a futures market, where you need both sides, we can package some coin where you may be able to buy coin that releases every month, or every year, and thus wont hit markets, and for this, we may be able to sell at a special rate. So this would be a sort of futures market. Only large purchases could participate in something like this, I would think.

So, a special wallet, you can lock or set coin for time release. Wallet would show countdown clock for each amount.

This method would force long term investing and slow release of coin. Modification would be allowed to the grantor and a Trustee module would be part of this to allow 3rd parties to manage a sort of estate wallet.

That strategy would have been good for Bitcoin in the early days, to avoid the temptation to sell early and lock the coin for a specific amount of time. In the case of BTC, I think we all need to take a few BTCs and lock them for 20 years this way and throw away the key, then wake up 20 years later with BTC at 50 K or something.

Thoughts?

this sounds great. Would love to see this implemented. It would help to sustain the value of the coin and give more certainty about the price.

Btw i saw that bittrex are interested in adding new coins since they are going to delist alot of the low volume coins they have there.  Are u planning in contacting them soon or is better wait till we have more volume?

Last question, android games are one of the easiest way to get new users. Any plans to make the site available for smart- phones?

Site is responseive so already is smart phone ready, no need for app. Yes we really want to be in Bittrex and Polo. So Good tip, we will hit them up. TY
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:22:31 PM

That sounds great but I think  some court in canada anyway ruled a  Prize must be set prior to contest starting or some b.s. like that, now I forget the case name. Here is a forbes link talking about fantasy pools by law prof, u.s. states are different, as you mentioned in op.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcedelman/2013/09/03/is-it-legal-to-play-fantasy-football-for-money/#1d38864757dc

Yes that is correct, but you can create a private contest and that can be depending on the entries, but not as a fantasy operator. Thanks I will check it out.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:23:48 PM

I lost all my contenst.

Sorry to hear but there are some free rolls, so make sure you are in there and study your team and get into the top 10 into the weekly million. Still many weeks to get back on it.
nguyenphuongde

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:53:44 AM

Is possible to deposit coins also?

Thanks

nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:14:25 AM

bah price down, still hold my NLC wait exchange bittrex for selling Embarrassed
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:05:30 AM

lol so funny Grin Grin Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coinchange

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:13:41 PM

watching..
how many players are on cryptofantasysports ?

🚀
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:33:27 PM

this time to buy coins NLC
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:59:38 PM

why can not send NLC from my wallet to c-CEX?
OnTheMoon

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:53:23 PM

Good time to buy some thousands of cheap NLC!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:32:18 PM

why can not send NLC from my wallet to c-CEX?

Email server quota exceeded but email server back up. Try to send now please.

Price drop temporary, as we plan to establish a range as it was before.

Thanks all. Yes buy cheap. Watch coin as demand and big orders boost the buy side alot.
markus124

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:32:26 PM

we have a better distribution of the coin when i first started to trade we had 7 wallets in c-cex now is over 50 Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: