Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin & No Limit Fantasy Sports  (Read 127163 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
NLCManagerRG (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:14:04 PM

Hello,

if there are any questions or comments about announcement, please post any time.

Thank you

Vit B

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:42:12 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 11:45:24 AM by Vit B

Hello,

if there are any questions or comments about announcement, please post any time.

Thank you

One question: why has the rate of the coin dropped in recent days? You increase the emission, reducing the price of the coin. If this continues, there is no point in being a coin holder. And what price NLC2 you are planning to the future?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:02:06 PM

NoLimitCoin NLC2 Fork - v4 Staking Wallet Download

All NoLimitCoin staking wallet users please download and install the new wallet here:

https://medium.com/nolimitcoin-nlc2/fork-v4-staking-wallet-download-4b69d2004c36
forceofwill

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:54:04 PM

Thank you NLC Manager.  Everything up and running smoothly!   Bullish Cheesy Cool
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:24:52 AM

Hello,

Thank you

One question: why has the rate of the coin dropped in recent days? You increase the emission, reducing the price of the coin. If this continues, there is no point in being a coin holder. And what price NLC2 you are planning to the future?

We are not introducing extra coin to the market, so market fluctuates with sentiment. We will welcome the goal of an ecosystem that will deliver mass demand from players. The combination of platform players and crypto market investors should provide a very healthy market for NLC2. 
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:26:36 AM

Thank you NLC Manager.  Everything up and running smoothly!   Bullish Cheesy Cool

Thank you for following and supporting the project. We are making significant progress in our goals and it will only be a matter of time when demand from the platforms makes an impact on the coin.
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:08:16 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 03:25:36 PM by size_m

i updated the wallet but the connection alters from 0 connections to only 1 connection.
i have already checked firewall ans anti virus program.
how can it download the new blockchain if there is only 1 connection for about 20-30 seconds and then switches back to 0 connections all the time?
is there somewhere a list of peers which could be added into the peers file or something?

edit:
or is it possible that i'm still on the old blockchain with the new wallet?
it shows all the recent transactions from the old wallet in the middle window.
if this was the case, is there something like a bootstrap to download?

just for the info, i didn't deinstall the older wallet.
i just executed the new install file for the new version and run it.
should i have made a clean install including deleting the old wallet before?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:28:39 PM

i updated the wallet but the connection alters from 0 connections to only 1 connection.
i have already checked firewall ans anti virus program.
how can it download the new blockchain if there is only 1 connection for about 20-30 seconds and then switches back to 0 connections all the time?
is there somewhere a list of peers which could be added into the peers file or something?

edit:
or is it possible that i'm still on the old blockchain with the new wallet?
it shows all the recent transactions from the old wallet in the middle window.
if this was the case, is there something like a bootstrap to download?

just for the info, i didn't deinstall the older wallet.
i just executed the new install file for the new version and run it.
should i have made a clean install including deleting the old wallet before?

Please review tutorial here

https://nolimitcoin.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001754972-Fix-Wallet-Crashing-or-Not-Syncing-Issues

let me know

ty

Dev
size_m

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:06:10 PM

yea, i fixed it myself.
what i assumed in the edit of my post was really the case.
because i didn't do a clean install (with deinstalling the older version first) i was still on the old chain.
after deinstalling everything i did a clean install and synced the whole chain again and after that i closed it and replaced the wallet.dat with my saved one.

maybe there should be a hint or something that it has to be a clean installation and not just an update over the older version.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:20:57 PM

yea, i fixed it myself.
what i assumed in the edit of my post was really the case.
because i didn't do a clean install (with deinstalling the older version first) i was still on the old chain.
after deinstalling everything i did a clean install and synced the whole chain again and after that i closed it and replaced the wallet.dat with my saved one.

maybe there should be a hint or something that it has to be a clean installation and not just an update over the older version.

ty and good job
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:28:56 PM

Hello Dev here.

Credit card purchase now operational on cryptofantasysports.com and nolimitcoinpoker.com and all purchases automatically purchase coin at Bittrex. Buy $100 and get $100 matching bonus, but you have to play.

We dont post here that much, but we appreciate this audience very much, and invite everyone to come play the platforms, not greatly improved and affiliate program is insane. 

MLB has started, Soccer is back, and NBA finished the season nicely.

Get up to $50 per registration. Here is a recent article

https://www.cryptogamblingnews.com/nolimitcoin-blockchain-poker-dfs-esports/?fbclid=IwAR0_j8sPVrlxr1IJgV8rKBfKr7_F7CAiwbLC4Jiuc8JVnzf2I_FkC9_TFmk

ty

X100oxygen

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:37:48 PM

Poker was a very nice addition to the platform. The tournaments are going well already and i trust that you will refine the GUI according to the member's proposals.
We have an adult platform now and we have to be strictier. Having said that, i am very optimistic for the future.

My best wishes for CIS tommorow. Smiley
Oldschoolnlc

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:11:28 AM

Rafael will be speaking at the CIS conference tomorrow Wednesday 4-10 ... https://cis.la/
Oldschoolnlc

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:18:43 AM

Nice article on NoLimitCoin Poker https://www.cryptogamblingnews.com/?s=nolimit
oixh

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:33:44 PM

hey guys. saw yobit wallet was open and coinexchange too. nice work. question tho (im lazy this morning and dont feel like researching) but is POW still on with this project or has it ended?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:21:37 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 12:47:25 AM by NLCManagerRG

BEWARE OF YOBIT.

Avoid Yobit for NLC2 . Do not send, buy or withdraw NLC2 from there. They are on the wrong chain. It was done intentionally and maliciously so they can keep the coins on the right chain that arrive. They have done it to other coins. There is no response from them after 5 months and hundreds of tickets and they are acting maliciously by not updating code and actually re opening the wallet and manipulating prices to make it attractive, so then people send in coin, and it never arrives, to the exchange, but they have their scam wallet, on the right chain and keep the coin. We are asking CMC to remove.  We are trying to get delisted completely from Yobit and I think the exchange could go down this year. So dont leave any coin there. If you have NLC2 there we will swap them for you, just create a Yobit code there with the NLC2 and we can take that and then send you the coin. Send the Yobit code by PM @nlc2dev.  I used to like them, but I realized its true what is all over the internet. I am making formal complaints to the authorities in Russia as it equates to financial crimes, taking coin this way. We had been compensating 2-3 people per day on those transactions if they where small, but we will no longer do that, and if you lose coin because it was to Yobit we will no longer replace or insure it. As you know Cryptopia funds are insured so you can file a claim by support@nolimitcoin.org  and indicate your email at Cryptopia and amount you had there. We will then get confirmation from them of the balance and a release from you that if they ever return the coin and on the right chain, we own those coin.

We are considering a website to allow people to post their stories and use as evidence when it is presented to authorities in Russia. Yobit has caused so much aggravation to the crypto world and now we are also caught in their web of scams. There is no question NLC2 will pursue legal channels as this is the position of NLC2 when there is an actor that has stolen coin and can be pursued and possibly prosecuted. I have already lined up a series of contacts in Russia and will get some help from a local attorney to report such actions. It is too bad, as Russia is a leader in Crypto and some bad actors should not tarnish their position in the world of crypto, but it does. Their owner had been arrested, but the site is till up.

We will soon announce a link we can set up and not just for NLC2, but for all others that have had cases. If you have coin there, NLC2, as I said, we can swap you out with a Yobit code, if you have any other coin there, I also suggest you pull it. I think its about time, the crypto world bands together when we need to and make ourselves heard, in the face of a scam we cant stop as their site. is up, and now its getting worse. All chat there is about people that cant find any of their coin they send and then they get banned, as I had. They are also known for selling and trading coin they dont even have and then when you need it, its not there.

Beware of Yobit, and I suggest you stay as far as you can from that exchange.

Dev
NLC2
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:53:01 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 12:17:08 PM by NLCManagerRG

hey guys. saw yobit wallet was open and coinexchange too. nice work. question tho (im lazy this morning and dont feel like researching) but is POW still on with this project or has it ended?
NLC2 is a POS 4% x year coin and cant be mined. ty. About Yobit.com please stay away form that exchange regarding NLC2 and I suggest any coin. They are un responsive and seem to be in total scam mode. Chat is full of desperate people losing coin non stop. They re opened our wallet on the old chain as a scam. People send in coin and it never arrives. We are not responsible for lost coin sent to Yobit and we are looking at filing a report with local authorities in Russia about their non-stop theft of coin from people and no response after months of tickets. 
hellsteeth

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:26:43 AM

Great coin and dev, been plaYing fantasy and poker for a while now and can say its very good.   there are many ways to purchase nlc coin, bitcoin,alts,credit cards.

As the dev said above tho    DO NOT USE YOBIT.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:23:52 PM

We are happy to announce that NoLimitCoin (NLC2) is now available for trading again at #CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange! — as they have updated to the latest NLC2 Chain.

This is a decentralized exchange and it will work globally including the USA. We thank @CryptoBridge for doing a great job.

Start Trading today.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NLC_BRIDGE.BTC
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:43:32 AM

We are excited to announce that NoLimitCoin (NLC2) has now been listed on the exchange Dcoin and will be open for deposits on 26th of June and start trading on the 27th June.

Dcoin is a new growing exchange with excellent technology and user interface. They have a focus on the Asian and Western markets, this listing will expose NLC2 to new potential investors.

This exchange also supports trading for all USA customers.

You can read the new listing announcement on Dcoin’s website here: https://dcoindoc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029392952-Dcoin-List-NLC2-BTC-on-26th-June

Regards
NoLimitCoin Team
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: