Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest your bitcoins.  (Read 79106 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:10:51 PM

Investing in the bitcoin is good but be sure to do it in the right thing and do not just blindly invest because than you can have a big risks that it will not turn good to be honest.

Most people don't know what they are doing when buying themselves some coins at certain price levels. They don't realize the risks they are exposing themselves to. These people are what I consider to be YOLO gamblers. I can't call them investors because they are not investing. It's pure gambling.

I think that you always have to look and fully trust a party to invest.

Look as much as you want, you will never find a party that you can fully trust here in the Bitcoin world. It's impossible, therefore you should not be willing to invest your coins into something other than yourself whilst trading. Better safe than sorry.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gamblingbad (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 09:15:26 PM

Things are not looking very bright for investors right now but stil Bitcoin needs moving to keep growing. This is probably just temporary so the situation will improve, we need a little bit patience.

Bitcoin does have a huge potencial, and there are several new projects like augur and Zcash that looks like will change the market, improving it, these is why bitcoin wont die never, it keeps being improved with several new projects.

I'm actually a little confused about zcash here... is it a new crypto currency or is it a project related to bitcoin somehow? I thought maybe it is a brand new alt coin with a huge price but now in this text i'm looking it as a project being connected to bitcoin... it is confusing somehow..

https://explorer.zcha.in/

was 200 zcash coin exist last week and price on top was 3300 btc per coin. Now exsist over 6000. price will down when next week and next month when exsist more zcash.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:56:54 PM

Things are not looking very bright for investors right now but stil Bitcoin needs moving to keep growing. This is probably just temporary so the situation will improve, we need a little bit patience.
What exactly do you mean? Bitcoin is in a high price right now so investors are all happy about it. We're all hoping that the price increase would continue and reach 1000$ before this year ends. Those people that invested this year's summer has almost doubled their money already. We were around 430-450$ back then and now we're about to approach the 800$ range. Too late for those latecomers to invest now.
I am one of the happy investors because of the price recently, it has increased now to $700 and that is a big blessing already as an investor. With holding your bitcoins, there's really a lot of benefits as you will not be panicking when the price drops as you focus is in the long run.
Yeah bitcoin reached its price to 700$ with very easily and bitcoin really very soon recover its price again and i hope now more people will be buy more bitcoin for the future because bitcoin will be more increasing its price and i am sure bitcoin will be reach its price to 1000$ at the end of this year .
I think if this situation continues like this. where panic buying continues to occur because many people think that bitcoin prices will continue to rise, then the price will definitely continue to rise gradually. very lucky for someone who already buy bitcoin at $ 600 some time ago. I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin today

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:59:01 PM

What exactly do you mean? Bitcoin is in a high price right now so investors are all happy about it. We're all hoping that the price increase would continue and reach 1000$ before this year ends. Those people that invested this year's summer has almost doubled their money already. We were around 430-450$ back then and now we're about to approach the 800$ range. Too late for those latecomers to invest now.
I am one of the happy investors because of the price recently, it has increased now to $700 and that is a big blessing already as an investor. With holding your bitcoins, there's really a lot of benefits as you will not be panicking when the price drops as you focus is in the long run.
Yeah bitcoin reached its price to 700$ with very easily and bitcoin really very soon recover its price again and i hope now more people will be buy more bitcoin for the future because bitcoin will be more increasing its price and i am sure bitcoin will be reach its price to 1000$ at the end of this year .
I think if this situation continues like this. where panic buying continues to occur because many people think that bitcoin prices will continue to rise, then the price will definitely continue to rise gradually. very lucky for someone who already buy bitcoin at $ 600 some time ago. I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin today
I do believe that bitcoin still being a great option to invest and collect the results at 2020, where its expected bitcoin achieve atleast the 1000 dollars once again, that would mean around 40% profit, something you cant get soo easy as with bitcoin. Invest now might be a good solution, some people had bought bitcoins at 300 dollars and they can sell some coins with an amazing result-300% and the best thing is that bitcoin isnt any hyip or ponzi sheme, but is allowing massive earnings.
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:35:01 PM

I do believe that bitcoin still being a great option to invest and collect the results at 2020, where its expected bitcoin achieve atleast the 1000 dollars once again, that would mean around 40% profit, something you cant get soo easy as with bitcoin. Invest now might be a good solution, some people had bought bitcoins at 300 dollars and they can sell some coins with an amazing result-300% and the best thing is that bitcoin isnt any hyip or ponzi sheme, but is allowing massive earnings.
That's correct and if you can manage to hold them for long term then this is the best time to invest in bitcoins as price will certainly go higher in future allowing us to make huge profits, some may find current price to invest but it will surely benefit you in long term even if you buy with current price.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:05:58 AM

That's correct and if you can manage to hold them for long term then this is the best time to invest in bitcoins as price will certainly go higher in future allowing us to make huge profits, some may find current price to invest but it will surely benefit you in long term even if you buy with current price.
I am sure we can manage to hold our bitcoins if we intend to do so, we are the one who are controlling our actions and we should know what is the right thing to do with our bitcoins, never sell it now as the price is bound to increase in the future. Just hold tight and believe.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:44:03 AM

I am sure we can manage to hold our bitcoins if we intend to do so, we are the one who are controlling our actions and we should know what is the right thing to do with our bitcoins, never sell it now as the price is bound to increase in the future. Just hold tight and believe.

Agreed, price is expected to go higher in future so the best choice is to hold them to sell them at the right time and everyone is hoping that it will reach new heights at the end of the year so we should engage ourselves in collecting as many coins as possible to make good profits in quick time.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:46:16 PM

i agree with you that bitcoin is very faster recover its price and people are really going to buy more and more bitcoin and bitcoin adoption are increasing and i am also sure that bitcoin will be reach its price to 1000$ in the future.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:01:09 PM

Yep, Bitcoin will keep increasing and increasing which means it will provide much profit to investors and users. Although it is sad that bitcoin price has dropped 8% since Wednesday, i still believe in Bitcoin. The Chinese can not control Bitcoin anymore. Bitcoin will break above $1000
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:19:27 PM

Guys why not try bitlend.in the interest is not that big but s little bit szfe
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:42:43 PM

Yep, Bitcoin will keep increasing and increasing which means it will provide much profit to investors and users. Although it is sad that bitcoin price has dropped 8% since Wednesday, i still believe in Bitcoin. The Chinese can not control Bitcoin anymore. Bitcoin will break above $1000
i agree with you that bitcoin is rising and shining its price day to day and it will be profitable for anyone and you are right that bitcoin will be cross to 1000$ sooner and we will be get a good profit from bitcoin sooner.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:28:51 AM

Guys why not try bitlend.in the interest is not that big but s little bit szfe

This is already down. Are you the owner of the site?

Investors will lose money in this kind of lending sites because if leader doesn't have the option to hold collateral then mostly they will end up losing money in the longer run. All those document verifications what these sites do can be faked, and at the end, investors are going lose not the site owners.
Gwerrahar

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:42:29 AM

Investing into the bitcoin is good and I think that you can make a lot of money with the bitcoin, investing is the right thing to do right now to be honest.
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:37:15 AM

If I had a little bit more freedom with what I am able to do with my savings, I would love to just invest a couple thousand dollars into Cryptocurrency.
However, I do not have that financial Freedom XD so I will only really invest a small amount and just grow that amount with saving and supplemental means.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:11:59 AM

Investing into the bitcoin is good and I think that you can make a lot of money with the bitcoin, investing is the right thing to do right now to be honest.
I think the question in this thread is where you grow your bitcoin, of course all the users here know that investing in bitcoin is profitable. but being asked is where to grow bitcoin?

yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:49:08 PM

I would like to be able to invest your Bitcoins on any account and benefit from this interest. How to deposit in the bank. But to my knowledge there is no such yet

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:11:45 PM

The best way is to keep making bitcoins by buying them monthly ,you can't risk losing your stack in a bad investment. In 10 years people holding 20 BTC will be rich as fuck so until you reach something like 20 to hold for 10 or 20 years, dont risk too much.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:47:19 PM

good idea that investing into bitcoin mean buy bitcoin in huge amount and surely you will be get a big profit from bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price and i also prefer that its good time to buy bitcoin in huge amount and then hold it for the future.
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:20:34 PM

Poloniex interest rate is under 5% yearly.
Its a small amount of interest its just like local bank interest.. and investing in exchange site right now are risky because some exchange site are collapse so maybe poloniex will be the next even we know poloniex is one f the trusted just lets hope that it will not be collapse just like bitfinex and mt gox..

Poloniex blows a savings account out of the water. A savings account offers 1% if you're lucky, with the top payers not deviating much higher than that. Lending through Poloniex essentially works like a savings account. The flip side is that there is substantially more risk for lending through poloniex as opposed to sticking money in a savings account. If poloniex steals the funds or goes out of business, there is no recourse. At least a savings account is FDIC insured.

lakisis

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:04:15 PM

i think its good time to hold your bitcoin because are going to increase more and more and i also hold my bitcoin for the future and i am sure i will be get a big profit from bitcoin in the near future from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: