Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:15:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service  (Read 115086 times)
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:50:20 AM

this project is still in the development stage, sometime they will launch it until I get bored I am waiting for this project but the team still seems to be active here and hopefully quickly launch

Thanks for your support! Well, sometimes we can get bored. But don't stop trying. According to the plan, we are going to release something this October. So stay tuned!

Our Executive Director will be a speaker at ChainPoint Conference on 14-15 October at Yerevan, Armenia. For more info please go to https://chainpoint.io/#aboutcp

SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:52:12 AM

I again believe that you will succeed. Only this time the listing on the crypto exchange should be 100%, it is better not to say in advance that then it may not be possible to do.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:25:18 PM

I again believe that you will succeed. Only this time the listing on the crypto exchange should be 100%, it is better not to say in advance that then it may not be possible to do.
what makes you believe this is a project that has been running for a long time and is still floating and seems to take a long time to be able to this project and maybe many people have participated and forgotten about this project

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:38:32 PM

what makes you believe this is a project that has been running for a long time and is still floating and seems to take a long time to be able to this project and maybe many people have participated and forgotten about this project
This is not a new project either, over 3 years now. If they know what they are doing they should have been making some headlines and profits to investors. They must have raised fund when bitcoin was less than $1000, thats a massive turn out. I hope they wont try to raise any fund again after so long.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dRAIH

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:54:13 PM

This is not a new project either, over 3 years now. If they know what they are doing they should have been making some headlines and profits to investors. They must have raised fund when bitcoin was less than $1000, thats a massive turn out. I hope they wont try to raise any fund again after so long.
that is the thought of a project that has been running for a long time but has not yet been launched, who knows what else they are doing and if the profits may be already very large so just need a little promotion to be able to enter the market

lucky80

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 04:10:38 AM

a new project either, over 3 years now. If they know what they are doing they should have been making some headlines and profits to investors. They must have raised fund when bitcoin was less than $1000, thats a massive turn out. I hope they wont try to raise any fund again after so long.

Yes. We did some headlines if you read a few posts behind. We collect 60k during the first round of public sale. And yes we are going to round two. Of course with today's public sale concept.

that is the thought of a project that has been running for a long time but has not yet been launched, who knows what else they are doing and if the profits may be already very large so just need a little promotion to be able to enter the market

What do you mean by launched? ah yes, listed in exchange of course. Well, we have a working platform and products and win some awards. Exchange will come in the end. And let's hope that will come very soon.

dRAIH

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:57:58 AM

a new project either, over 3 years now. If they know what they are doing they should have been making some headlines and profits to investors. They must have raised fund when bitcoin was less than $1000, thats a massive turn out. I hope they wont try to raise any fund again after so long.

Yes. We did some headlines if you read a few posts behind. We collect 60k during the first round of public sale. And yes we are going to round two. Of course with today's public sale concept.

What do you mean by launched? ah yes, listed in exchange of course. Well, we have a working platform and products and win some awards. Exchange will come in the end. And let's hope that will come very soon.

from the beginning only hoped but never materialized and in reality it was only a dream to be realized immediately listed on the market

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:07:11 PM

So stop the guys. After all, eGaaS project died back in 2017 and that’s all. As long as I remember. Something has changed? can those coins that were of any value?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:36:43 AM

So stop the guys. After all, eGaaS project died back in 2017 and that’s all. As long as I remember. Something has changed? can those coins that were of any value?
I'm still not convinced this project is dead or not because there are still the latest updates from the team and maybe there are still many people waiting for further developments even though this project has been running for too long and has not been listed in the market
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:44:25 AM

I'm still not convinced this project is dead or not because there are still the latest updates from the team and maybe there are still many people waiting for further developments even though this project has been running for too long and has not been listed in the market
I think most people are waiting for a listing on the crypto exchange. Unfortunately, the last year bear market has disappointed many people in crypto technologies, no wonder. There's a lot of coders, I'm sure that they will do what they promised to investors.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:39:05 PM

I think most people are waiting for a listing on the crypto exchange. Unfortunately, the last year bear market has disappointed many people in crypto technologies, no wonder. There's a lot of coders, I'm sure that they will do what they promised to investors.
Yes, but more than 2 years have passed since the moment when the project was called dead.
And talented coders also need to eat for something.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:16:03 PM

According to the roadmap nothing achieved yet or maybe I'm missing some important info because from long time I'm not following this project closely. So what is the current status of the progress which one is the 1st country who officially adopt this platform?
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:53:46 AM

According to the roadmap nothing achieved yet or maybe I'm missing some important info because from long time I'm not following this project closely. So what is the current status of the progress which one is the 1st country who officially adopt this platform?
The fact of the matter is that the roadmap was completely violated, there was no new information, but then some news appeared, and the developers seemed to come to life.
It would be strange that after so much time a new movement has begun.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:02:23 AM

Someone remember the wallet site?

I think This is over, This guys will not take your place and start work.
We loose our money, and we should go on. Maybe one Day This prpoject will reborn from the ashes.
But will be a pretty Hard.

dRAIH

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:21:49 PM

We loose our money, and we should go on. Maybe one Day This prpoject will reborn from the ashes.
I still hold the previous coin which is still called egaas and now it turns into alpha somehow this project is very confusing because there will always be the latest updates but there are no plans to enter the market so it's true you think this project has ended without any clarity

lucky80

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 04:18:09 PM

I still hold the previous coin which is still called egaas and now it turns into alpha somehow this project is very confusing because there will always be the latest updates but there are no plans to enter the market so it's true you think this project has ended without any clarity

Please read a few posts or pages behind. We are giving something valuable to the blockchain world with limited funds (+- 65K) from the first round of public sales. And we are not running away with it.

We will open the second round of public sale which stated in op.

The EGS token automatically converted to APL token which you can access in the old wallet. The wallet is still running.  So if anyone of you needs to sell the EGS token feel free to sell it (OTC). I will provide a free escrow service.

The exchange will come in the end. Please stay tuned. The plan will start this October.

ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:20:50 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 04:43:54 PM by ShooterXD

Please read a few posts or pages behind. We are giving something valuable to the blockchain world with limited funds (+- 65K) from the first round of public sales. And we are not running away with it.

The EGS token automatically converted to APL token which you can access in the old wallet. The wallet is still running.  So if anyone of you needs to sell the EGS token feel free to sell it (OTC). I will provide a free escrow service.

The exchange will come in the end. Please stay tuned. The plan will start this October.

Is there any way to recover my online wallet?

A long time not even enter it, wanted to see if I still have my Egaas and possibly recover my balance!
= D

Recovered with my seed!

dRAIH

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:14:25 AM

The EGS token automatically converted to APL token which you can access in the old wallet. The wallet is still running.  So if anyone of you needs to sell the EGS token feel free to sell it (OTC). I will provide a free escrow service.

Is there any way to recover my online wallet?

A long time not even enter it, wanted to see if I still have my Egaas and possibly recover my balance!
= D

Recovered with my seed!
I still keep the seed, but I am lazy to see their latest wallet because there is still no clarity and I think it's better that I just rearrange it after there is certainty from the team

lembang

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:56:10 PM

The EGS token automatically converted to APL token which you can access in the old wallet. The wallet is still running.  So if anyone of you needs to sell the EGS token feel free to sell it (OTC). I will provide a free escrow service.

I have a little token and you say there will be an exchange of plans for October and this is at the end of October but there is no news about it from the team, does this mean that it will come late again?
lucky80

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 09:09:12 PM

I have a little token and you say there will be an exchange of plans for October and this is at the end of October but there is no news about it from the team, does this mean that it will come late again?

Where do you see that an exchange will at the end of October? However, we do have exchange for EASY.
I just post a new update here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197303
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: