Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to invest Bitcoin without Mining  (Read 6810 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

Hello !

I still Shocked after Hashocean Scam , I dont Trust the Mining anymore !
I whant know other ways to exploit and invest the Bictcoin without mining

or best thing for some one how dont have long time to work in his PC to earn BTC ?

Buy. Just buy bitcoins on trading websites and be done with it. With buying, you don't have to invest on an expensive miner anymore. Just a simple PC with internet connection or a phone on data is enough to keep track of your investments in bitcoins.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Hello !

or best thing for some one how dont have long time to work in his PC to earn BTC ?

Buy. Just buy bitcoins on trading websites and be done with it. With buying, you don't have to invest on an expensive miner anymore. Just a simple PC with internet connection or a phone on data is enough to keep track of your investments in bitcoins.
This is actually beauty of bitcoins that wherever you are, it really doesn’t matter. You don’t need to have huge setups and arrangements for them to be operated. Rather get a laptop or computer, get internet access and let’s start the party. You can buy them, sell them, and see their run going high and low. But yes, this isn’t as easy as it seems. Good skills and well decision making can make this positive.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Well another way to invest in bitcoin if you do not wish to mine is to just buy directly into the market with your own and it is the easiest way to get bitcoins in my opinion. Just take your money, buy coins, get the equivalent of your money in bitcoins, transfer it to your wallet and hold, then wait for the market to go back up. Also you could try bounty campaigns and see how they work out for you

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Hello !

Trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin easily so you can start trading.You can easily get a profit from trading and no need to work on your pc .I have no idea about mining but i have little knowledge about trading so research and know on the trading platform.If you control emotional and tight holder just buy bitcoin and hold until 3x profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

Hello !

Trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin easily so you can start trading.You can easily get a profit from trading and no need to work on your pc .I have no idea about mining but i have little knowledge about trading so research and know on the trading platform.If you control emotional and tight holder just buy bitcoin and hold until 3x profit.
Trading is good way of earning but I think it is not good to trade if you have not aware of the trading ups and down at first priority you should learn about it after that you can go for trading, trading can be good but for this it is very important to get knowledge at what time you should trade and when not, try to trade for the long term as it reduce the risk of lose,. But the most suggested investment for me it to invest in bitcoin and hold it for long time as it will be risk free earning, mining is very expensive ways of earning at high price you will have to buy the equipment's then after that you will have to pay for the electricity bills as well.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Hello !

You can just buy bitcoins, you know? You don't have to trouble yourself to buying, paying, and maintaining an ant miner or a gaming pc/minig rig. Just pay up front at the coin exchange and you get instant bitcoins for trading, buying, and selling. No need for high investments and electric bills.

yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Hello !

You can invest in BTC and start daily trading. It takes a lot of time but I think it's a lot more profitable than mining. Or participate in various bounty campaigns and then buy a BTC.  Huh

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

Now mining is no longer effective because you have to pay a large cost. On the other hand the value of bitcoin is decreasing and you will not make much profit from mining. It is best to join a signature campaign to earn bitcoin. In addition, you should buy into bitcoin to accumulate for the future.

roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Hello !

It's good to trade and mine bitcoins your self not with the recommendation of any other apps and agencies because we can't recognise froad that much easily. Other wise you may earn bitcoins through sinsiare work on bitcoin campaign. You may earn through this way. Let me give you an advise in todays world no one will help you to become billionaire without expecting anything from you, so don't trust anyone more than you otherwise you may cheered by anyone.
jayshields19

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 03:43:28 PM by jayshields19

I think the other way to earn bitcoin without mining, is that we should join in the signature campaign which is potential ico of course so that our investment will not turn into waste. or sometimes we can do faucets sites. In an investment environment where the risks from investing in ico's or crypto trading can be as big as the opportunities, the ability to access opportunities that have some level of independent validation would be a major benefit to investors.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

There are many scammers now a days

Don't invest in any ponzi schemes.

There are many good projects coming this year.

Recently i was doing some research and find out that Egretia project is damn intersting.

Have a look at their website, whitepaper before you take any decission.

Don't consider it as investment suggestion.Do your own investment before you invest.
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Acrually you can do some bounty to earn bitcoin or etherium and its dont need any investments at all! But need a lot of time:")
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Holding coins for future is the safe way to earn profits but there is no guarantee of it as price may even fall in future so it can really waste your time, best option is to use them in trading and try to multiply your coins
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

Holding coins for future is the safe way to earn profits but there is no guarantee of it as price may even fall in future so it can really waste your time, best option is to use them in trading and try to multiply your coins
right. Keeping money is not the best way to grow your capital. We need to be flexible in every situation of the Crypto market. Waiting does not really yield good results if you use it the wrong way. Think smart and trade smart, you will receive a reward worthy of your efforts.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

mining is one way of doubling bitcoin but if you want to invest but not with mining buy more bitcoin, trade or invest money on ico that's how i know to double the bitcoin you have now

juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

Hi, investing bitcoin needs patience, i dont mine, i buy bitcoins in lower price then i wait days or weeks until it rise and you can your profit,thats the i sell it then wait again until the price goes down again. Patience is important. Good luck to us bro.

bitcoin is a long term investment. if you want to invest in short time, you won't get much. you can get loss.
as you can see now bitcoin price is starting to look good. its need patience.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

Hi, investing bitcoin needs patience, i dont mine, i buy bitcoins in lower price then i wait days or weeks until it rise and you can your profit,thats the i sell it then wait again until the price goes down again. Patience is important. Good luck to us bro.

bitcoin is a long term investment. if you want to invest in short time, you won't get much. you can get loss.
as you can see now bitcoin price is starting to look good. its need patience.
I do not think bitcoin is a long term investment. In my opinion, bitcoin should be a short term investment. Because its price is always so great and we should take advantage of that opportunity to make a lot of money from buying and selling fast.
I've been doing it for a long time and I've never had a loss.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

Hello !

Will  there so many different ways on how to earn or invest bitcoin without mining,but its depend of what passion you would like to invest in different branches of cryptocurrency investment,maybe you can choose ICO investment,trading,or being a bounty hunters of this community,faucet or airdrops,actually all of this is an digital currency investment that you can exploit without the presence of mining investment,but all of this is depend of your passion of  which one would you choose.

popba

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Yes. I agree with you. I try this on my older computer and did'n earn anything. I give up when I see there ar no earnings.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

if you dont trust cloud mining anymore you can try the hardware mining. buy some asic miner like antminer or other and start miining in your home by yourself, it will has a lower risk than you investing your mony in the cloudmining, my friend do mining and they got big profit from it, i think you can try it too if you want

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: