Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need a trusted escrow service provider urgently  (Read 330 times)
petrtej (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:11:02 PM

We need an escrow service provider for a deal of limited PayPal must have enough trust
The PayPal account was limited at 4th march 2016 and it has almost 190+$ in it.its an Canadian PayPal account I made it my self not hacked or stolen so I decided to sell it coz I m not from Canada and I m unable to remove the limitations and post a thread an luckily I fund a buyer who interested to buy it so we decided to make a deal with escrow
So we need a trusted escrow for this deal I have all the details about account like account attach email address, security questions etc
So any one interested plz contact me via this thread or pm ASAP I pay what's your charges
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:33:04 PM

it's funny there's someone who still want making a deal with you although you already have 2 negatif trust from DT user, just hoping the buyer not get scammed, or maybe the buyer is your alt (lol).

Just check This Thread for escrow list.
petrtej (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:21:56 AM

it's funny there's someone who still want making a deal with you although you already have 2 negatif trust from DT user, just hoping the buyer not get scammed, or maybe the buyer is your alt (lol).

Those negative are not for scamming those are selling for this PayPal account take a look at them and in my thread then decide that I m a scammer or not
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:43:15 AM

I want to believe you have been able to find an escrow for your deal? If not you can visits the thread suggested and fro there get into another thread but I dont know if your trust issue won't affect anyone interested inte deal..
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:29:16 AM

Those negative are not for scamming those are selling for this PayPal account take a look at them and in my thread then decide that I m a scammer or not
after those feedback only a stupid will buy your paypal account and only an stupid may escrow for them.. the feedback are clearly saying that you are trying to selling hacked paypal accounts. and attempting scam. and helping a scammer is not expectable at any way.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:47:41 PM

Take a deep look on his PayPal selling thread and in my opinion he really have that PayPal account but don't know where he get that possibility of hack account so I decided to talk to him and connected him via pm he send Me some more screenshots etc and the screenshot of email to that was attach to PayPal
And know I m confused how can someone hack both things at once like PayPal and email address the email address domain is AOL.com and when we make an account on AOL.com it ask us to provide them the security questions and he is saying that he has that too so how's this possible Huh Anyone plz explain
I also ask him that why can't he use his own Pp account for receiving that big amount so he said that his country didn't support paypal
Lots of confusion when we see his negative from DT brothers they are saying that its hacked account and when we see about his proofs and his talk looks legit
So what you guys think is he legit or an other scammer?Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: