Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App  (Read 72366 times)
alexF2007

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:27:00 AM

Couldn't find registration link, can anyone post it?
Registration link for what?

Dev, where is your team?

What do you mean by this? The bio of team will be available on website soon! Smiley

LBS is the future of mobile crypto, business owners can offer good deals for people to come to their stores or even hunt for treasures near their stores!!! ITs incredible idea, this coin going to explode big time, I mean like $10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys just need more exchanges! hitBTC at least, it will add more market!

By the way, is there android app?

Hi! LoMoStar does have android version of the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lomocoin.lomocoin
Tomorrow iOS version of the app will be available on their official website, www.lomostar.com

Less than 15 hours for iOS release! ARE YOU READY GUYS?!

Wow amazing, just installed android app!! This coin has so much potential for businesses!!! Business owners can create many red envelopes near their stores and inside the store, this is huge game changer!  This coin $10 for sure,very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think so, LBS goes straight foward 1$ and appear top of 100 on CMC!
alexF2007

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:48:59 AM

Lomostar is LMC or LBS Dev? It is LMC on Coinmarketcap!
alexF2007

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:12:36 AM

LMC is interesting project and great idea! It is a cryptocurrency for real world.
chopter

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:43:06 AM

IOS app is here!
wujiiih

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

wujiiih

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:04 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:37:23 PM by wujiiih

Free LMC for new users!
You are able to earn more LMC by referring an user! Think how easily you could earn LMC by sharing this app to your friends! For each new users you will be rewarded with 20 LMC which is ~2$! And think how much that 20 LMC might be in future. For example if you refer 5 people you'll get 100 LMC. And some day that 100 LMC might be 100 or even more.
Feel free to use my referral code: 15FV0O
No need to use my referral code! But you can try to earn more money by spreading your referral code to your IRL friends etc.

chopter

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

Why is this being dumped. Can anyone do TA?
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

Why is this being dumped. Can anyone do TA?

weak hands selling to buy some other coins that are pumping today, bitcoin rising like crazy too.... I believe LMC will be 20 cents this week anyway!
alexF2007

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:09:28 PM

Will Website be update, Dev?
mishk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:32:27 PM

is it good to buy now ? any updates coming?  Grin
wujiiih

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:37:23 PM

Swapster

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

I downloaded the iOS app yesterday and now have a clear picture of what this project is about.

The app is AMAZING. It is very slick.

Let me step back, so you know I am not be biased.

The website needs a lot of work, the Lomocoin wallet could be spruced up a bit, but it's the typical Bitcoin QT style wallet. And the xstar.io exchange website also needs a lot of work.

What does that tell me? They spent a lot of time on the Android and iOS app... and it really shows. I think they put their resources in the right place too, because the app is client-facing. The blockchain stuff is more for the tech geek investors (us) to use.

If you want to understand exactly what the app does, Google "WeChat Red Envelopes"... and you will see a story that in Asia, 46 Billion Red Envelopes were opened on the WeChat app. In Western countries, we have no idea what a red envelope is, but it is a way to give a gift during New Year and other holidays... the envelope will contain money and give good luck and ward off bad spirits. That is the idea behind it.... it's a cultural thing. But, it is easy to grasp, and if you are young... it is very nice to collect funds. So, let's talk about the app... hopefully, I get this right:

At the bottom of the app there are four menu items:
1. Red Envelopes:
This is where you can open red envelopes and collect coins (so far LMC, BTC, ETH, LTC).

With Red Envelopes, there are two tabs... select either Local View (GPS, where you are) and World View (for online).

On the local view, it shows where you are on the map and there may be red envelopes there to open. It is local marketing. If you had a retail or event, you could put your own red envelopes there to get people to be aware. When the coins are taken, you have a new follower that can engage in the chat. If I were in a touring band, this would be cool to promote shows. Any retail or event can take advantage of this, and it is not too expensive to do.

On the world view, there is no map, but memes... click on a meme and you will see Red Envelopes to open...

So, can you open Red Envelopes all day long? Somewhat... you have a certain amount of 'vitality' that allows you to claim the coins. When you run out, it takes a few hours to build vitality back. I collected about 24 LMC in my first ten minutes of use and then ran out of vitality.

This is marketing genius.

2. Messages
this screen initially shows a list of groups that you can chat in... these are groups you have followed (by claiming coins). Yes, you can unfollow if it is of no interest. Some of these are cool though... I like the LomoTrollbox, and I also joined the PIVX group (PIVX team are masters at spreading the word... was not surprised to see them there... need to get them on the xstar.io exchange ASAP).

3. Discover
I am not yet sure what this does, but it just looks like a way to promote things...

4. Me
This tab is your account settings. In here, you can see your balance of coins collected, change your profile icon, account settings. And if you want to claim your coins, you will have to provide some real name/id info (seems like China AML info). Also, you will find an referral code that you can use to invite new users. If you invite 10 users and they are active, then you get 200 LMC reward (not 100% sure if that is always true, but there is a reward).

Top of the app....

In the upper right, there is an  icon that shows you who you follow, who is following you, and what groups you are in.

Overall:
The app is very slick. It is smooth (not jerky), the map works great, images load up nicely... very well done.

Any crypto project that needs to do air-drops or wants to promote... they should be all over this app. This is MLM done very well.

I expect a lot of user growth... the app is very addictive, and young people will like the free coins.

LomoStar really has a lot going on, so the language barrier is problematic on the website... they need to get that sorted out, but the app is great. Buy buy buy! That's my advice.

wujiiih

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:04:56 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 10:33:10 PM by wujiiih

Thank you for sharing your opinion! Smiley

The website and xstar.io could be better indeed. I am still disappointed on the website. It was postponed once or twice so I was expecting something really cool with nice animations.. But that was total let down. I think it needs to be polished as soon as possible. There are so many simple details that could be corrected with little effort.

And actually same goes for the app, it also was disappointment. I think we should brainstorm and think about new features for the app though.

Current flaws in my opinion:
- You automatically follow a group when you open the envelope.. Maybe this is the point of the app but I don't personally like it, haha. I am sure that white paper has answer for this.
- You need to wait 48 hours to unfollow someone. I am sure that this will change in the future.
- You can't add (or search) friend in the app. If you are in the same group you can follow (=add) your friend which is nice.
- Lack of features

Swapster concluded nicely the positive sides of the app in my opinion so I won't list them again since I agree with the most part.

I can see myself using this app on daily basis when more functionality and features are provided. But right now... To be honest.. No, I don't see myself using this on daily basis. But I am not worried at all since this is currently in beta phase as far as I know. So I am sure that LoMoStar will come up with nice features. This weekend LoMoStar releases full version of white paper in English. So I am sure that it gives us hint about future developments.

And to my fellow LMC investors. It would be nice if you could share your opinions and thoughts about the app. It would be nice if you could also provide some tips and tricks. How to optimize your vitality points etc. Smiley

Remember guys! There are huge airdrop tomorrow! You don't want to miss it! Wink

edit:
I am just an investor who tries to promote LoMoStar here, at bitcointalk.

regecide1

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:12:58 PM

Here's hoping xstar can strike an agreement with PBoC. CNY/LMC would make my life.
wujiiih

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

Here's hoping xstar can strike an agreement with PBoC. CNY/LMC would make my life.

That would be epic! www.xstar.io could have huge impact on LMC's value. But in my opinion the website should be more polished. Have you tried the xstar yet? I just hope that LoMo is able to get their app on Apple Store soon. Does anyone know is there many crypto related apps in Apple Store?
natan069

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:05:29 AM

I try to use the android App, but most of the time it crashes all the time!!!

anoing.
I have a good cellphone.
alexF2007

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:25:48 AM

Good new for LMC, but its price is down!
alexF2007

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

Thank you for sharing your opinion! Smiley

The website and xstar.io could be better indeed. I am still disappointed on the website. It was postponed once or twice so I was expecting something really cool with nice animations.. But that was total let down. I think it needs to be polished as soon as possible. There are so many simple details that could be corrected with little effort.

And actually same goes for the app, it also was disappointment. I think we should brainstorm and think about new features for the app though.

Current flaws in my opinion:
- You automatically follow a group when you open the envelope.. Maybe this is the point of the app but I don't personally like it, haha. I am sure that white paper has answer for this.
- You need to wait 48 hours to unfollow someone. I am sure that this will change in the future.
- You can't add (or search) friend in the app. If you are in the same group you can follow (=add) your friend which is nice.
- Lack of features

Swapster concluded nicely the positive sides of the app in my opinion so I won't list them again since I agree with the most part.

I can see myself using this app on daily basis when more functionality and features are provided. But right now... To be honest.. No, I don't see myself using this on daily basis. But I am not worried at all since this is currently in beta phase as far as I know. So I am sure that LoMoStar will come up with nice features. This weekend LoMoStar releases full version of white paper in English. So I am sure that it gives us hint about future developments.

And to my fellow LMC investors. It would be nice if you could share your opinions and thoughts about the app. It would be nice if you could also provide some tips and tricks. How to optimize your vitality points etc. Smiley

Remember guys! There are huge airdrop tomorrow! You don't want to miss it! Wink

edit:
Looks like the LMC is not strong enough to compete in the top 100. I found the website too sketchy, no clear roadmap as well as the features of the LMC. Lomostar only focuses on the service app, while the monetary function is not very good.

wujiiih

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

Get the app and participate on CFUN's airdrop!!

reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

Is the android app super slow today??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: