Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App  (Read 72359 times)
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

What is the point of spending diamonds to create red envelopes, do the followers you get give you anything?
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

What is the point of spending diamonds to create red envelopes, do the followers you get give you anything?

When version 2.0 to release, it have option to buy diamonds with paypal, but on iOS have a some bug, so right now please waiting the new update. Maybe on this week

https://twitter.com/zoutaoji2015/status/948261329847992320
Whip93k

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

where is the value here and why this project can hit 4-5$ ?
duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

where is the value here and why this project can hit 4-5$ ?
Just guess, dude. My estimation is around 3$ by the end of the first month of this year.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Shooriko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

Check out my video for this coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Tc0qxKwbE

Vitality points regenerate 1 per every two hours. The diamonds are not worth $1.99 each, so that was fake news. It is 3 diamonds for $0.99 and you can buy one vitality point with that. If you purchase more vitality points, it costs less diamonds to purchase them.
carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

There is 100 miljard dollar out of the marketcap. I think the wallstreet whales tryna manipulate the market
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

exceeds $ 3 by the end of this month!!!

It may take longer.
Shooriko

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Hi every one, the mod of r/LoMoStar here.

I just want to let everyone know that this is only the beginning. Here is an unofficial road map that I wrote for Q1 2018. There are lots coming for LoMo in the next few weeks. The link will include all the references so I am not just making this up.

1) There is likely a Korean exchange soon.

2) There is a documentary on LoMo by an American PR firm going to be released.

3) There is a road-map coming (I have complained about this a lot personally) but in the meantime you can use the one made by me gathering the nuggets of information they provided throughout the past few months.

4) The launch of the Chinese v2.0 app and integrating the Chinese ecosystem into the global one (currently the global version is already 2.0). This will likely happen in February.

5) They have said that there will be more news before Chinese New Year (mid-February). It is my speculation that this was all planned and they have been getting shit done with their heads down to prepare for a massive launch during Chinese New Year. After all, a key feature in the app is red envelopes which is the symbol of Chinese New Year.

I am only a volunteer for LoMo and not an employee, this is my own interpretation of what's happening. I have been a massive fan of LoMo because they reminded me of Antshares a lot.

Finally, I implore you to read this article if you are interested to learn more about LoMo and don't let the name scare you like Antshares did for a lot of people."

Please visit the following link to read more: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7obeb5/lomostar_announces_partnership_with_a_japanese/

LoMoCoin is also coming out with updates daily, follow their Twitter at: https://twitter.com/lomostarlmc?lang=en

Wakeup22

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

Can someone tell me how to sync up the wallet? IT SAYS 0 CONNECTIONS AND IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR 48 HOURS. I added nodes by creating a Lomocoin.confi file but it's not doing anything. Can someone give me some instructions. It took me almost 2 weeks to just find the wallet since people kept sending me to some "html" that just takes you to telegram.
Shooriko

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

Check out my video for this coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Tc0qxKwbE

Vitality points regenerate 1 per every two hours. The diamonds are not worth $1.99 each, so that was fake news. It is 3 diamonds for $0.99 and you can buy one vitality point with that. If you purchase more vitality points, it costs less diamonds to purchase them.
Vartak

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

How does everyone think the potential for exchanges being banned in South Korea will affect Lomo?
Vartak

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

Can someone tell me how to sync up the wallet? IT SAYS 0 CONNECTIONS AND IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR 48 HOURS. I added nodes by creating a Lomocoin.confi file but it's not doing anything. Can someone give me some instructions. It took me almost 2 weeks to just find the wallet since people kept sending me to some "html" that just takes you to telegram.

copied this from Reddit as seems like it is for same issue

"Hi! Try to put the lomocoin.conf file that you can find here https://ufile.io/v9off in your LoMoCoin folder. These are extra nodes that will help fix this issue. Let me know if it works.

Edit If it does not work right away try resetting your wallet. Delete everything except the wallet.dat file and the lomocoin.conf file. This seems to work. Please upvote this so everybody can see."

Credit to u/Blockchainsapiens if it works.
Shooriko

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

If you missed out on BitCoin, this is the next most revolutionary product in the cryptocurrency market. Nothing like this coin is out there right now. And the cool thing is, this coin already has a well-developed app wallet, that is constantly improving, with which you can literally collect free cryptocurrencies that partner with LoMoCoin, and also free LoMoCoins. AND, you have a very nice team behind the whole project. AND, they are accepting people to help by joining the team!!!! THIS PROJECT IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

Foot traffic advertising, instead of seeing the adds just online, this can actually attract real foot traffic into establishments and businesses. Amazing potential with this coin!!!!!!!!!! Do not miss it. I suspect that within a year from now, this coin will be well in the billion in market capital. That is my true and honest opinion, that is why I am holding my LoMoCoins for a long time.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:25:12 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:36:33 AM by alexinv

Yes, I completely support this point of view of Shooriko. I have been following this project for several months and have been participating in slack and telegram discussions. I confirm that this very project has a huge potential! I can compare this project to NEO when it was in its beginning!
 I can't even imagine how many x in price this project will show because of its revolutionary idea, good managent and dev team's work 24/7 but I like to use the advantages of this app in the future. and I wait for an agreement and partnership with Dominos Pizza  Grin damn, but they bake the best pizzas
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

OMG!!! GUYS!! THIS THING WILL SHOOT UP LIKE A VERGE!!!! IT'S PARTNERSHIP IS AMAZING
Shooriko

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

So I downloaded this app, as I have been an investor in this coin since they started going global. A couple of months back, they partnered with a coin called "CFun." As a part of celebrating the partnership to allow CFun the ability to drop coins on the LoMoStar app, there was a giveaway to users who collect them in the worldview. I barely logged onto the app, and managed to collect 152.77283 CFun tokens. This was during the time they were in the ICO process. Now they are actually being traded, and each coin is worth $0.097923.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cfun/

So that, $14.96 free USD today, for doing nothing, just downloading LoMoStar and collected coins. Amazing! And that's just $14.96 TODAY, it could be worth 10 times or even 100 times more in the future. So that's potentially $149.60 or $1,496.00 USD in the near future for doing a few simple clicks. The LoMoStar app reduces the barrier to entry for people to collect cryptocurrencies and allows each user to be able to collect them for free by just downloading the app. I also managed to get 23.529611 free LoMoCoins and 9.72123 Mass Grid coins (still in the ICO process).

This app is truly amazing and has proportions of raising this coin just like Verge rose in 2017. Verge rose 1,800,000% in 2017 alone. That's around 18,000 times. So if you invested $1,000, you would have around $18,000,000 sitting in your exchange. Now Verge does not have a viral app either, at least not that I know of, but LoMoCoin does, and I personally believe this is the best investment you can make in 2018, even if you invest nothing, and just download the app and collect a few free coins from time to time, you could potentially have thousands of dollars sitting in your app wallet for investing $0.00.

This is game changing!!!!!
wetlight

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

When the internet first started no one believed it

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

I want to congratulate the team on such a novelty idea! People get airdrops in a fun way. Very addictive! Once it hits main stream and with the low market cap now, i can see it hitting 100x soon! Great job!!

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Shooriko

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Please watch my new video review of the LoMoCoin app (LoMoStar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS5KPA2Am2k
Strike3urOut

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

Joined the LMC train after doing some research on this coin. Do see lots of potential for every day use. Glad to have joined the train early before it list on other major exchanges. It's bound to blow up.
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

exceeds $ 3 by the end of this month!!!

It may take longer.

May take longer is an understatement Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: