Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App  (Read 72358 times)
Shooriko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

LoMoCoin CEO doing some PR meetings throughout the world. See his Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/xlijian/status/954289741133881344

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

I think the price will go under 10 cents, and after that it would be ideal price to buy Cheesy Cool
matycho123

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Any news about LMC ?
valek55

Activity: 380
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

I think we are really being fooled.

They say they will announce big japanese partnership. And pump the coin.

Than they announced on twitter to Gotcha Mall partnership.

Then coin pumped again.

Then they deleted all partnership announcement about gotcha mall just 1 day later.

Then coin dump very very hard.

They are saying trust us we have new partners with gotcha mall. But this is just the other trick i think.

This is another shit coin of the coin market.

Products has lots of bugs.

Ceo s fooled people  ..

i dont have any hope this shittest coin.

Pilar

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Then coin pumped again.

Then they deleted all partnership announcement about gotcha mall just 1 day later.

They are saying trust us we have new partners with gotcha mall. But this is just the other trick i think.

Ceo s fooled people  ..

You are not forced to invest your money in this coin.
Every coin pumps and dumps, that´s crypto.
The Gotcha! announcement was online over a weeks (not only a day) and they took it down and gave an explanation why on telegram and reddit.
They will announce it again together with Gotcha!
The product has bugs but gets updates like 2 times a month. That happens when you launch a new product, it has bugs and gets improved. And hello, they have a product! Not only a whitepaper.
CEO never fooled anyone.
Go and invest your money in other coins.
regecide1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Crybabies gonna cry.

This is why only adults should be buying into cryptocurrency not little kids that cry all day
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

LoMoStar Updating for IOS (January 23 07:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/lomocoin-lmc-lomostar-updating-for-ios-2256
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

Hello it's interesting project. We still wait roadmap 2018. thank you and good luck to developers!

eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

All of my  coins are in balance, but I've been minting for 2 months.if I restart my wallet, it shows it all in staking, then I restart wallet again and it's all in balance.  However it's always working properly, just doesn't show in number tables right sometimes
alexF2007

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Volume 24h is downing,  I do not to known reason why.  Grin Grin Grin
Pilar

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

Finally someone updated and designed the first post.
alexF2007

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

Finally someone updated and designed the first post.
Yes, but investors need to known roadmap of LMC for next.
lomocoin (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

Our CEO Xiong Lijian and LoMoStar will be part of the world's first blockchain docu-series, named NEXT, that took one year of filming around the globe, featuring renowned figures such as Vitalik (ETH), Draper, Eric Gu (ETP), Shrem, Tapscott, Lubin(ETH), Jed McCaleb(XLM), Ver(BCC) and Jeff Garzik. There are 8 full episodes of this docu-series! Here you can already see the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1RkXyWbSWQ
Shooriko

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

I think there are some miscommunications. It is because Bittrex is not accepting new users, that is why the coin has been stagnant for some time. And yes, they did partner with GotchaMall, the Japanese partner they were talking about. The coin is also listed on a Korean exchange, though it has not been updated with the Coin Market Cap website. Hopefully they will also list on HitBTC, as I submitted a request for them to get listed on there.
Shooriko

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Then coin pumped again.

Ceo s fooled people  ..

You are over-reacting. You probably bought high and maybe are selling now. Not sure, but they are in partnership with GotchaMall. Price went down due to Bittrex, which is currently the biggest exchange for LoMoCoin, is not accepting new users. Just hold it for a year, there will be major ups and downs, but overall, it will be going forward. Will probably have a 900X increase or more within a year.

Write down this day and time, and how many LoMoCoins you are/were holding, and check the price in 9 months. Then either be glad/sorry that you held/sold them.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

Don't know the actual reason of low volume and price. definitely it's not Bittrex because there are other coins listed only on Bittrex but they have rapid or slow growth without falling down
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

anyway hope for the best with Lomo  Wink
Shooriko

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:56 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 10:46:30 PM by Shooriko

Don't know the actual reason of low volume and price. definitely it's not Bittrex because there are other coins listed only on Bittrex but they have rapid or slow growth without falling down

Other coins have other exchanges besides just Bittrex. LoMoCoin has Bittrex as the primary volume, the other one only make up like 1-2%? There is another exchange that LoMoCoin got listed on, I think it is a new exchange based in Korean, but it has not been updated on Coin Market Cap.
valek55

Activity: 380
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

Then coin pumped again.

Ceo s fooled people  ..

You are over-reacting. You probably bought high and maybe are selling now. Not sure, but they are in partnership with GotchaMall. Price went down due to Bittrex, which is currently the biggest exchange for LoMoCoin, is not accepting new users. Just hold it for a year, there will be major ups and downs, but overall, it will be going forward. Will probably have a 900X increase or more within a year.

Write down this day and time, and how many LoMoCoins you are/were holding, and check the price in 9 months. Then either be glad/sorry that you held/sold them.

First of all i want to ask means of 900x ? Between 50-100 usd end of the 2018 u mean or  now 0,1 usd  end of the year 1 dolar ?  sorry for misunderstand.

u are right i bought high because when they announce gotcha mall fiat is 2k satoshi and i think this is huge partnership price must be up. But they deleted all tweets and all messages about

partnership. Price was falling down 1800-1600 ... i want to sold all of them when price failing 1800 but i hodl because they said make re-announcement but they dont do that.

now i am hodl. and price drops 900 satoshi.

That is nothing because i know that time is coming for btc and when btc makes his moves and begin bullish trend this price goes down again 200-300 satoshi.

Not only cryptoworld  , in everywhere TRUST is everything and when u delete all tweets and messages about partnership u loose your trust.

How people trust them again , when they re announce partnership who will know they are going to cancelled it a few days/weeks later again ?

Trust is everything bro. and i think they lost their chances. Really really bad marketing strategies.

i am hodl until the beginning of chinese new year 16 feb. Because they said they give new information about many things before that day.

i want to give them a chance again but if thats a lie too there is nothing to do with lomocoin for me.

i hope u are right and i am wrong .
Pilar

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

First of all, this Gotcha announcement did not really have an impact on the price. The price dropped, like many other coins, because the whole market crashed.

You can only blame yourself for buying at ATH, or especially for having this "i want fast money now and cannot hold longterm" mentality. How long do you hold this coin? 3 weeks? I guess you expected to buy in and afterwards an instant x2. Instead the price crashed because the whole market crashed and now you are crying. That´s life, you have to accept this if you invest in this high violate market.

You say, "the lost their chances", "really bad marketing". The fact that they do not do marketing like you want them to do (hyping the price for short term gains), does not mean that they make bad marketing. and "they lost their chances", how many chances you gave them, 1? Maybe it would be better if you sell your coins and search a project that just hypes and hypes and hypes without real progress.

They made various statements about the Gotcha announcement and this annoucement is not cancelled, they only decided to reannounce it together with gotcha later on, also because bigger parties are involved. That was handled bad, yes, but until now they always delivered what they have promised. And I am sure that they will do it also with this thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: