Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App  (Read 72359 times)
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

Announcement on the probation period of LoMoStar Global Ambassadors
The 10 elected ambassadors for the first phase of the LoMoStar Global Ambassador Program have been officially announced. Please do check LoMoStar’s official Twitter account @LoMoStarLMC for specific details.

During the campaign period of this event, all candidates showed great enthusiasm, adopted proactive and effective campaign strategies, brought a lot of attention and discussion to the Global Ambassador program, and contributed to the next phase.

The 10 ambassadors that meet the most comprehensive criteria based on our official review will be appointed for one year. From the date of appointment, there will be a probation period of two months. This probation period will help maintain the stability of LoMoStar’s community, examine the ambassadors’ own marketing capabilities and work enthusiasm, as well as positive promotion of the LoMo brand. During this period, we will accept comments and suggestions from members of the whole LoMoStar community on the work of the 10 global ambassadors. If an ambassador is involved in any rumors, fraud, use of authority to facilitate the sale of official news, or other acts that are not in line with the official rights of LoMoStar, the LoMo officials will carry out an investigation if more than 10 people send in reports. Once an unauthorized act is confirmed, all partnerships with the ambassador will be canceled immediately, and the ambassador will also lose the right to vote forever. If reports from users are found to be true, they will receive rewards accordingly.

Building a LoMoStar ecosystem requires the support and maintenance of every community member. We believe that the ambassadors can fully assume their responsibilities and make their own contribution to the global promotion of the LoMo brand!
https://medium.com/@lomostar/announcement-on-the-probation-period-of-lomostar-global-ambassadors-429008246f5a
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:17:55 PM by alexinv

This is a very interesting project with opportunity! Engaging website, well-advised vision, excellence results.

website is really simple though it has to be admitted that their advertisements are always pictureresque, yes, vision but without openness and disclosure of an information to community, price and volume don't please community at all. but what results do you mean?
alexinv

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

where are from these newers Beach_Colin and Kelly Niwa with their praising comments to many projects even without knowing projects themselves
erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

This is a total shitcoin. No buyers and very low volume overall...I don't also like the app, who needs shitload of amounts of shitcoins how they are distributed via app?
alexinv

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 01:40:01 PM by alexinv

This is a total shitcoin. No buyers and very low volume overall...I don't also like the app, who needs shitload of amounts of shitcoins how they are distributed via app?

yes, now price and volumes are more closer to a category of shitcoins, definitely there are questions which require to be corrected or fixed. a new wave of interest can emerge in September with a launch of LBS service. it is interesting what will the team be able to show with LBS service, services, partnerships and so on. If nothing changes till that time it will better to take losses and switch to other interesting projects
Pilar

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

I´ll just quote sth. that you wrote in another thread:

This is NOT a scam coin. Of course there has been some problems but it is absolutely normal with every coin. Please don't spread FUD. This is actually a coin that can have a bright future if you are just patient enough. It has good devs who are here for long-term, not for quick-buck and runaway. I wish absolutely the best for this project.

Why do you spread FUD, but expect from others not to do it? This coin can also have a bright future if you are just patient enough. It has good devs who are here for long-term, not for quick-buck and runaway. I wish absolutely the best for this project.

I personally like the app, some of the airdropped coins are in my opinion good, others not. We have to wait for further updates.
erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

I´ll just quote sth. that you wrote in another thread:

This is NOT a scam coin. Of course there has been some problems but it is absolutely normal with every coin. Please don't spread FUD. This is actually a coin that can have a bright future if you are just patient enough. It has good devs who are here for long-term, not for quick-buck and runaway. I wish absolutely the best for this project.

Why do you spread FUD, but expect from others not to do it? This coin can also have a bright future if you are just patient enough. It has good devs who are here for long-term, not for quick-buck and runaway. I wish absolutely the best for this project.

I personally like the app, some of the airdropped coins are in my opinion good, others not. We have to wait for further updates.

Because my mood changes faster than your eyes blink lol. I am just very disappointed with this project. I have waited over half a year and price has been plummeting and it keeps doing so. I just sold my all LMC's yesterday and as I look now the price, it was a good decision.
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

how it is possible that new users have a lot of CDY?
New users are in control of T2T of CDY
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

Question, with the volumes on Lomo how do you plan on getting the volume upto 100, 000,000 rmb a month stated on the roadmap?Huh
Delano

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

https://medium.com/@AirdropPeoples/muxe-partnership-with-lomostar-is-official-52ff6b99b670
popethatonedude

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Its been known for centuries that withdrawal symptoms makes people aggresive etc etc 😂
At least i had some BS to kill time and my house was re-painted 😂 not to mention i could prepare for new Wow expansion launch 🤣
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

What happen with lomostar  Huh
i can't login from 3 days ago,
it says system maintenance
how can i withdraw my fund then  Lips sealed
lomocoin (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:48:15 AM
Merited by Shooriko (1)

What happen with lomostar  Huh
i can't login from 3 days ago,
it says system maintenance
how can i withdraw my fund then  Lips sealed

The app is currently down due to a system maintenance, but it will be online again very soon. Here you can read more about it: https://twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/1028951368990580736
lomocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

13.- Serie “conociendo la app de LoMoStar” ¿Cómo borrar un chat privado?

Borrar un chat privado significa que un chat privado específico con otro usuario de LoMoStar desaparecerá de la vista general en la sección de mensajes.
https://medium.com/@criptomaczam/pcp-13-serie-conociendo-la-app-de-lomostar-c%C3%B3mo-borrar-un-chat-privado-f8446ce6f14

lomocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

lomocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

Public Beta Launch of the new Bounty Channel Function in the LoMoStar App

LoMoStar launches today its new Bounty Channel Function. Users can easily read popular news and share them on social platforms and instant messengers like Facebook, Twitter, WeChat and get rewarded with crypto.

The new generation of LoMoStar ecology has been completed, obtain abundant ecological benefits

-Open airdrop red envelops: Enjoy Chinese-style benefits and get rewarded with free cryptocurrencies

-Get tokens by reading: Read market news and rewarded by tokens

-Get tokens by sharing: Share your gains with your friends for more benefits

How to use:

1. “Bounty Channel” — Read and share popular news and obtain generous rewards

2. “Voting Event” — Interesting and relaxing voting events attract general participation

3. “Global Red Envelops” — Constantly offering abundant digital tokens

4. “Asset Wallet” — Secure and convenient multi-asset wallet

Please contact us should you have any suggestions:

Twitter:https://twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC

Email :contact@lomocoin.com

Telegram: https://t.me/lomocoin
lomocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Check out our new LoMoStar Video!

New Airdrop Starts tomorrow in the LoMoStar app:

Clonriscopoc

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

This is one of the ideas that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world idea. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

How referrals work on the LoMoStar application
https://medium.com/@lomostar/how-referrals-work-on-the-lomostar-application-df9c8518314b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: