Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game  (Read 97765 times)
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1870

dice9.win

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:28:38 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 07:40:19 PM by ralle14

I just sign up and I am having a hard time finding the faucet. I would like to try the game because its looks fun. Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me info on this. Smiley
Their faucet is the green gift box icon beside the balance. If you reached the faucet's limit you can ask from the moderators sometimes they are generous and would give dust to other players. If you have other questions to ask and looking for a faster answer visit their chat box i'm sure the moderators are just lurking in there.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:23:42 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 10:40:14 PM by milewilda

I just sign up and I am having a hard time finding the faucet. I would like to try the game because its looks fun. Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me info on this. Smiley
Their faucet is the green gift box icon beside the balance. If you reached the faucet's limit you can ask from the moderators sometimes they are generous and would give dust to other players. If you have other questions to ask and looking for a faster answer visit their chat box i'm sure the moderators are just lurking in there.
Just to add up, the faucet do have 5x max per 24 hours therefore it isnt really prone to abuse and as been said you can ask chat mods for some if they are online.Each chat do have corresponding mod so it wont really be a problem on finding them.

milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:01:51 PM

Today is Monday, the new start of the week and heres the top 3 players atm.

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:34:10 PM

Just to add up, the faucet do have 5x max per 24 hours therefore it isnt really prone to abuse and as been said you can ask chat mods for some if they are online.Each chat do have corresponding mod so it wont really be a problem on finding them.

Thanks all for the response. I have click the green gift box but it showing on the chat that I need to claim in their. Sadly I think on that time Mods are not online so I dont get any response.. i'll try again this time. Cheers Smiley
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:39:34 PM

Thanks all for the response. I have click the green gift box but it showing on the chat that I need to claim in their. Sadly I think on that time Mods are not online so I dont get any response.. i'll try again this time. Cheers Smiley
Did you try to search on other chatbox? Its impossible for them to go offline.They do have different timeframes thats why other are offline but definitely theres on of them is online.Just try to search em up.

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:12:27 PM

Did you try to search on other chatbox? Its impossible for them to go offline.They do have different timeframes thats why other are offline but definitely theres on of them is online.Just try to search em up.

Thank you for your assistance but it was already resolve yesterday and I have played already on the website. Cheers Smiley
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:40:21 AM

Saturday once again and weekly wager contest ends tomorrow! Here are the current top wagerer for this current week.

Chadme

Activity: 190
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:53:11 AM

We do have lottery draw today at UTC 15 . Join with us  , have fun  Wink
Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:11:52 AM

I complete my registration and got my first 1Mbtc. But sad to know i lose it. Later i got some Mbtc by promoting it and i lose them again lol. Talk about website its look good and all the feature is impressive. The thing which like is its instant withdraw process. Other Bets site take some time for withdrawing but your site just take few seconds
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:19:20 AM

I complete my registration and got my first 1Mbtc. But sad to know i lose it. Later i got some Mbtc by promoting it and i lose them again lol. Talk about website its look good and all the feature is impressive. The thing which like is its instant withdraw process. Other Bets site take some time for withdrawing but your site just take few seconds
You do talk about their LN or their usual Legacy withdrawal request? If you are talking about their casual withdrawal then its new that they are already offering instant withdrawals
yet back in the past they do just process it manually.A good thing to know but i would say almost gambling sites nowadays offer instant withdrawals which is a must thing to have for a gambling site.

Chadme

Activity: 190
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:53:33 AM

New weekly wager contest has been started yesterday . join and play to place yourself top
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:09:51 PM

We are on Midweek and here's the current top players atm.

kjop

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:46:51 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 11:14:29 PM by kjop

Ceгoдня cлyчилacь нeпpиятнaя cитyaция! Caми игpы нa caйтe xopoшиe. Bo вpeмя мoeгo oтcyтcтвия пpoпaл бaлaнc в игpe, пo вoзвpaщeнию я yвидeл чтo вecь мoй бaлaнc кaким тo oбpaзoм пocтaвилcя нa мaкcбeт, пpичeм нa игpe, в кoтopyю я дaжe нe зaxoдил пepeд yxoдoм. Я пpoшy aдминиcтpaцию paзoбpaтьcя в этoм. B иcтopии видны вce мoи cтaвки, я вceгдa игpaл пo мeлким cтaвкaм, кaк тaкoe мoглo пpoизoйти нe пoнимaю. Cтoит зaщитa 2 фaктopнaя, кoтopyю я cpaзy пocтaвил пocлe peгиcтpaции. Caйт бывaeт y ниx пoдглючивaл, нo чтoбы тaкoe, нe oжидaл. Ждy oтвeтa aдминoв и нaдeюcь нa peшeниe вoпpoca в пoлoжитeльнyю cтopoнy. Oтпишy o peзyльтaтax.

Пpoвepил paбoтy 2ФA, oнa aбcoлютнo нe paбoтaeт, этo oчeнь yязвимый caйт. Ждy peшeния пpoблeмы co cтopoны aдминиcтpaции.
kjop

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:50:27 PM

Пoддepжкa нe пpизнaeтcя чтo 2ФA нe paбoтaeт и зaщитa caйтa кpaйнe низкaя. Бaлaнc кoтopый oбнyлили cтaвкoй мaкcбeт oни тaк и нe вepнyли. Дeлaйтe вывoды. Aдминиcтpaция caйтa нe пpизнaeт oшибoк yязвимocти caйтa и пo иx пpичинe пpoпaдaют дeньги c бaлaнca. Пpoблeмy дaжe нe xoтят peшaть нacкoлькo я пoнял и ycтpaнять дaннyю пpичинy видимo нe coбиpaютcя.
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:56:31 PM

Ceгoдня cлyчилacь нeпpиятнaя cитyaция! Caми игpы нa caйтe xopoшиe. Bo вpeмя мoeгo oтcyтcтвия пpoпaл бaлaнc в игpe, пo вoзвpaщeнию я yвидeл чтo вecь мoй бaлaнc кaким тo oбpaзoм пocтaвилcя нa мaкcбeт, пpичeм нa игpe, в кoтopyю я дaжe нe зaxoдил пepeд yxoдoм. Я пpoшy aдминиcтpaцию paзoбpaтьcя в этoм. B иcтopии видны вce мoи cтaвки, я вceгдa игpaл пo мeлким cтaвкaм, кaк тaкoe мoглo пpoизoйти нe пoнимaю. Cтoит зaщитa 2 фaктopнaя, кoтopyю я cpaзy пocтaвил пocлe peгиcтpaции. Caйт бывaeт y ниx пoдглючивaл, нo чтoбы тaкoe, нe oжидaл. Ждy oтвeтa aдминoв и нaдeюcь нa peшeниe вoпpoca в пoлoжитeльнyю cтopoнy. Oтпишy o peзyльтaтax.

Пpoвepил paбoтy 2ФA, oнa aбcoлютнo нe paбoтaeт, этo oчeнь yязвимый caйт. Ждy peшeния пpoблeмы co cтopoны aдминиcтpaции.

Пoддepжкa нe пpизнaeтcя чтo 2ФA нe paбoтaeт и зaщитa caйтa кpaйнe низкaя. Бaлaнc кoтopый oбнyлили cтaвкoй мaкcбeт oни тaк и нe вepнyли. Дeлaйтe вывoды. Aдминиcтpaция caйтa нe пpизнaeт oшибoк yязвимocти caйтa и пo иx пpичинe пpoпaдaют дeньги c бaлaнca. Пpoблeмy дaжe нe xoтят peшaть нacкoлькo я пoнял и ycтpaнять дaннyю пpичинy видимo нe coбиpaютcя.

You guys should post into B2's local thread yet this is the main thread and you should post on English Language.

Just posting the translated ones via Google translate.

Immediate consensus situation! These games are good online. During the time of my lack of balance of the ball in the game, I saw that all of my balances were repaired by the masters, with the help of others, which was developed by the party, and the rest of the world was reconstituted. I ask the administrator to figure it out. In the story are visible all my stavki, I always played in small stakes, as I could not understand. It is protection 2 actual, which I have saved after registration. Sayt happens y them podglyuvival, but that so, did not expect. Wait for the response of the admins and press on to solve the problem in a positive way. Otpishyy ozyltataks.

I tested 2FA, it does not automatically work, it is a vulnerable website. Waiting for a solution to the problem of co-administration.
The support does not occur that the 2FA does not work and the safety of the site is very low. Balance which nullified the rate of their masking so and did not return. Make conclusions. Administration of the site does not cause errors of vulnerability of the site and due to this, money comes from the balance The problem still does not want to solve how much I understood and to remove this reason is not going to collect.

Seems like these are all problems with the site.Have a time on contacting their support.

milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:08:31 PM

Congratulations on the top 3 of this week!

Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:56:41 AM

New LOTTERY!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:04:49 PM

I thought bitdouble.io is a trusted gambling sites and it has been in existence for long and it is among the early gambling sites that were promoted here but the negative feedback from the current users has to be address in other to create trust on the system and those that like to use bitdouble.io as their gambling sites.
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:33:30 PM

The gambling website is not the one that can be trusted. It's more likely that you may face with payment issue. There are some previous example on the previous comments on the thread.

The gambling website and we have agreed on a plan for six months however, they didn't make the payment for the current month and moreover there are multiple months that should be paid.

That's how the business work; if you make an agreement you have to obey it. However, these people they only agree but don't make payment.

I want to warn you that there were several others who couldn't get payments. On the platform they don't have instant payment which means that your payment amount is being checked and can be rejected.

I wanted to share with our bad experience. No longer I am going to be a part of this website and I am no longer be on the side of it with people we have offered about it.
Dont know whats your agreement with the site/team.Dont have much idea about that 6 months thing you had mentioned.Do they owe you or hold up some withdrawals of yours?
If you are sure on your claims then Scam accusations board is always open but make sure to provide sufficient proofs if you dont like to be bashed instead.

I thought bitdouble.io is a trusted gambling sites and it has been in existence for long and it is among the early gambling sites that were promoted here but the negative feedback from the current users has to be address in other to create trust on the system and those that like to use bitdouble.io as their gambling sites.
For some time this is only 1 complaint about payments but im rest assured that it would be solved out by B2 team.

maniunia1991

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:45:31 PM

"On the platform they don't have instant payment which means that your payment amount is being checked and can be rejected." I see that you don not know about https://bitdouble.io/ . We have instant payment aslo we have Lightning. Now you can make very fast withdrow with a very low fee. We checked users who claim a lot of free bonuses and make a lot of profiles

Please write all of your problems to https://bitdouble.io/support.php
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: