Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game  (Read 97790 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:40:27 AM

greens streaks are pretty common,I have seen 3 in a row,followed by two more in 6 spins!
but then you can't just sit and bet on zero after zero,you will lose everything very fast this way
I also found out that there is a very high chance of any streak,red or black
it would keep giving one colour forever,ten and more same colour results are norm
I know it is random and I know it can't be predicted

Very well said. Results are all on random which you can either see red or black streaks even on greens too and the winning percentage doesnt matter this is why roulette game is really purely luck-based. Site is guaranteed provably fair and talking about huge payouts this site is capable and trusted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

Okay so now finally no one is listening me!
Poor Support from the site!
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:52:39 AM

Hi,
 Can you tell us on whats the problem? If you did already sent a support ticket then have patience for their reply for sure they will response on the ticket you do send regarding on your query or issues on the site.If this issue are just minor then you can anytime go into the chat box of the site since mods are always active on there 24/7.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:06:42 PM

they do listen but it takes some time for them to respond (or process withdrawals,haha)
if it is not something about deposits or withdrawals you can ask mods there,they are cool and responsive
not every problem they can solve on their own without admin,but at least they can nudge him for you

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
oracleongoodbye

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

Awesome Site xD Great Experience
 Just won 0.1 Bitcoin from 0.02 Bitcoin deposit xD Love this site.
Hi oracleongoodbye,

Thank you for the compliment regarding on the site. People can really make some money in no time if luck is on your side. Just have fun on staying on the site but always remember this is gambling anytime player can lose up.  Wink Wishing you luck on upcoming rolls you would made.

Hello sir,  Now I am unable to log in to the site.
It says "Acount Locked"
I have sent a mail to the support team regarding this issue and still no response from them.
Please Help Sad

I have posted here quoting you..  Have also sent a mail to the support.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:05:50 AM

This is the 2nd day of this new week and Jammer is already on the top having 14 BTC wagered for this week only. Wow.! Its been followed by rahman and erden57 having the 2nd and 3rd spot. Theres still lots of days remaining for this week and its not too late to place yourself on the top.

There is no way to get the first place again? This is really too much for much player here, may be some other whale that can compete with him. But still second and third place is not that bad either. Anyway, any big winning recently? I do not follow this thread for too long I guess and I just wondering about the 0 hit for anyone or is that even coming out again?
0 comes out randomly and it have been hit how many times by players with big bets. You can actually see the stats of top players on the site which do wagered already huge btc amounts:
https://bitdouble.io/highrollers.php?w=total  . Most of them are on VIP 6 and there are VIP 7 which you can see thats almost 300 BTC total wagered on the top spot.

What do you mean? Small player never get the chance to hit 0 instead of big players only that can get it? And btw the stat does not give anything to see that they really hit many 0 or not. Btw i know where to check on their leaderboard, what I am asking about is there many green coming out this lately since I do not hear any news around of hitting green
All players do have the chance to hit greens no matter its new or old ,big or small time players. Regarding on green it do really came out on the game but on random basis. Why wont you try on playing? So that you would able to witness or hit that green. Smiley . Many players did already hit that stuff which it makes x14 on their bet.Have a good day.

I quit this site for a some time already before they even have a big whaler but last time there is only some green that come out after that, I just watch this thread and suddenly they pop out so many green and now there is no newa again so I just wondering if this green thing still happening or not Grin. And btw I already experience this green profit already but still overall is on loss Grin
Its all random and there are really days which greens come out 3x in a row which is really very rare to happen.You can actually see those on back reading some pages. This site or another site if we do play any gambling games if luck isnt on our side we would really be destined to lose up money in the end of the day. Wink

All site will be the same as you said that need luck to cover every loss that you can suffer but by using martingale startegy what we lack of is some bankroll which can help us to boost our profit here so we are not in red streaks. Mostly people will use high base bet without thinking the outcome, they always martingale it with such huge base without considering their bankroll. This is why most of them lose in a long term
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

This is the 2nd day of this new week and Jammer is already on the top having 14 BTC wagered for this week only. Wow.! Its been followed by rahman and erden57 having the 2nd and 3rd spot. Theres still lots of days remaining for this week and its not too late to place yourself on the top.

There is no way to get the first place again? This is really too much for much player here, may be some other whale that can compete with him. But still second and third place is not that bad either. Anyway, any big winning recently? I do not follow this thread for too long I guess and I just wondering about the 0 hit for anyone or is that even coming out again?
0 comes out randomly and it have been hit how many times by players with big bets. You can actually see the stats of top players on the site which do wagered already huge btc amounts:
https://bitdouble.io/highrollers.php?w=total  . Most of them are on VIP 6 and there are VIP 7 which you can see thats almost 300 BTC total wagered on the top spot.

What do you mean? Small player never get the chance to hit 0 instead of big players only that can get it? And btw the stat does not give anything to see that they really hit many 0 or not. Btw i know where to check on their leaderboard, what I am asking about is there many green coming out this lately since I do not hear any news around of hitting green
All players do have the chance to hit greens no matter its new or old ,big or small time players. Regarding on green it do really came out on the game but on random basis. Why wont you try on playing? So that you would able to witness or hit that green. Smiley . Many players did already hit that stuff which it makes x14 on their bet.Have a good day.

I quit this site for a some time already before they even have a big whaler but last time there is only some green that come out after that, I just watch this thread and suddenly they pop out so many green and now there is no newa again so I just wondering if this green thing still happening or not Grin. And btw I already experience this green profit already but still overall is on loss Grin
Its all random and there are really days which greens come out 3x in a row which is really very rare to happen.You can actually see those on back reading some pages. This site or another site if we do play any gambling games if luck isnt on our side we would really be destined to lose up money in the end of the day. Wink

All site will be the same as you said that need luck to cover every loss that you can suffer but by using martingale startegy what we lack of is some bankroll which can help us to boost our profit here so we are not in red streaks. Mostly people will use high base bet without thinking the outcome, they always martingale it with such huge base without considering their bankroll. This is why most of them lose in a long term
This is why we should really only play on the amounts that we can afford to lose and using martingale on any game wont really guarantee you a positive outcome even on this roulette game because using martingale will really be always prone of getting wreck when a color streak would hit you on opposite side.

Welcome to the new social gambling game: Bitdouble.io!

~ snip~

Looks great!

Thank you for your compliment.

milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

A brand new week and heres the top 3 players. What a good start for erden57 hitting up the top spot as of now.
What are you waiting for place yourself at the top for this week.Its just had been started.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

This week leaders are:
First place: Кoтёнoк with 5852mbtc total bet
Second place : erden57 with 4940mbtc total bet
Third place : reinger535 with total 217mbtc bet.

There are more days to compete and if you haven't got yourself a place in one of the first places you still have the chance to do so!
If you are a new player don't forget to join us at telegram, to claim your welcome bonus!
oracleongoodbye

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:01:09 AM

Bad site!! They blocked my account for no reason.
Don't join this site guys.
BillCoin

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:03:37 AM

May I have more details about this case?

Have you tried to open a ticket before going out with claims?

You are more then  welcome to send me a private message with some details(what happened, when did it happen, what's your bitdouble's username), and I am pretty sure that I would be able to solve it in no time.
Waiting for your reply.

P.S I am a moderator on bitdouble.
oracleongoodbye

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

You are more then  welcome to send me a private message with some details(what happened, when did it happen, what's your bitdouble's username), and I am pretty sure that I would be able to solve it in no time.
Waiting for your reply.

I had sent a ticket and too got a reply saying that "Yes,  your account has been locked"
Then I replied Why and How can i unlock it..
But still no reply.
I had send the reply on 11 nov and still no reply.

Dumbest site ever found. 
Don't join this scam guys.
RollBit.io

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:56:59 PM

Nice to see CSGO inspired sites in the Crypto gambling scene.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

Waiting for your reply.

I had sent a ticket and too got a reply saying that "Yes,  your account has been locked"
But still no reply.

Dumbest site ever found. 

That means they didn't provide any reason for your account blocking?

At least they should give you a reason why they block it than people know their mistake. You can't simply say that your account is locked or blocked.

Did you keep any amount in that account or it is just an empty account?

Maybe you can send your account details to moderator he may help you to find the reason.
oracleongoodbye

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:26:39 AM

Waiting for your reply.

But still no reply.

Dumbest site ever found. 

That means they didn't provide any reason for your account blocking?

At least they should give you a reason why they block it than people know their mistake. You can't simply say that your account is locked or blocked.

Did you keep any amount in that account or it is just an empty account?

Maybe you can send your account details to moderator he may help you to find the reason.

I myself don't know why they blocled my account.
For this only i asked them Why they had locked my account.  And still no reply.

They were ignoring me.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:00:01 AM

[quote author=oracleongoodbye link=topic=1609928.msg25173350#msg25

They were ignoring me.
[/quote]

There is no way that they blocked your account without any reason here. Instead of you do not make any deposit for a long period of time or may be you are keep on claiming their faucet again and again without making any single deposit. Or may be you make many alt account just to abuse their faucet. They do not blocked any account without any reason. You must make anything wrong here so they banned your account
oracleongoodbye

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:14:26 AM

[quote author=oracleongoodbye link=topic=1609928.msg25173350#msg25

They were ignoring me.

There is no way that they blocked your account without any reason here. Instead of you do not make any deposit for a long period of time or may be you are keep on claiming their faucet again and again without making any single deposit. Or may be you make many alt account just to abuse their faucet. They do not blocked any account without any reason. You must make anything wrong here so they banned your account
[/quote]

Okay let me give you a brief and easy answer

1. I Deposited recently
2. I don't claim faucet frequently (mainly i chat there)
3.I have only one account.

So they locked my account knowingly.

Cool
BillCoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:36:07 PM

Our weekly leader is Oля with 13622 MBTC total bet, the week hasn't been over yet and everything is open!.
Remember we are still running our telegram campaign, which mean that you are welcome to join our telegram group and receive 0.1mbtc bonus for your first bets just on us!

We are also still running chat trivia at random times, be sure to be active and you will receive your share!.
oracleongoodbye

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:00:04 PM

Still no reply?  Wow Great Site in scamming people
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:50:40 AM

Still no reply?  Wow Great Site in scamming people

I'm just curious who is in charge for bitdouble now since the account of BitDouble.io is not active for more than 3 months already. The only one who are actively updating this thread is BillCoin, as I know he is just chat moderator at bitdouble but he said that he would be able to solve your issue. Have you tried to send him a message personally?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: