Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about Hong Kong Independance?  (Read 1268 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:43:22 PM

The communists chineses didn't play it fair in Syria. They chose to associate themselves with the bloodbathists and lead to the rise of all those jeehadis fighters. This show their real values.

Now knowing that it's clear that they vet candidates (hardcore mode) for the HK elections the same way the Iranians do it... Or not at all. At least their is a religious basis for the Iranians guys... For HK it simply obey cccp.

The problem is that the people of HK experienced for a long time the ancient values of China, freedom of speech, peaceful manifestation, local self determination without foreign interference... All of those seems opposed by the current China rulers.

The question for the people of HK is even more dire. China will not hesitate to kill everyone in HK. And all form of opposition to the bully will have financial consequences... When your bully is your biggest economic parter. But better to be prosperous or free? Or rephrased what is the price of freedom.

In the USA it's the military industrial complex... In short: yyyyuuuuggggeeee!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:18:12 PM

Simply put my problem with the cccp: I don't care about the one party. It's not a problem to me. What I have a problem now is the lack of freedom of speech not related to overthrow the party. I explain : since the United Nations is taking over the Internet and as China can control most countries through raw commercial power, China can pretty much decide. As such I think it's important for China itself to allow freedom of speech, in what ever the subject. It could help fighting corruption and build a more inclusive society. But more importantly I don't find just of harmonious to arrest, harass, do multi frontal psychological warfare against an individual or group for what ever they say. Saying is not doing.

Then on side friendly note, I am sure that a lot of people are working on how to prepare miss xi to leave... When the time will come, and it is soon. Not getting to used to being the wifey... The force seems strong in this one... Influence she may have... And bad example abound. So who is next? Who are the future no1 of China?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:20:43 PM

This is exactly why we need Mr. Putin and mr. Trump to form the west-west alliance.
Even the udssr of china and korea allied with the UN couldnt do shit about 40.000 nukes!

I really want to believe. My priest told me today that mr. Trump might be the second coming of jesus.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 10:23:25 PM

This is exactly why we need Mr. Putin and mr. Trump...and korea allied...do...shit...40.000 nukes!

a little edit to make the dark future sentences more accurate
the alliance of the the fat boy + the skyscraper hair + the cold guy will bring back the peace to the world...to the stones exactly!

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:45:01 AM

we should have given them british citizenship and let them hold a referendum 20 years ago

There was no referendum? Nothing asked to the people there? Like cattle go there, eat that... Blah blah... David Cameron was really an awesome Brit PM!!! Certainly the greatest, he asked the people, twice!

liyueyue8964

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:36:18 PM

Young Hong Kong Activists Win Seats As Democrats Hang Onto Veto
2016-09-05

Student activist Nathan Law, 23, a co-founder of the party Demosisto, becomes Hong Kong's youngest-ever legislator, winning a seat on the Legislative Council, Sept 5, 2016.
 AFP

A former leader of Hong Kong's 2014 pro-democracy movement has been elected to the city's legislature in elections that saw a surge of support for a younger generation of activists-turned-politicians.

Former Umbrella Movement leader Nathan Law, 23, will become Hong Kong's youngest-ever legislator after garnering 50,818 votes in the Hong Kong Island electoral district in Sunday's poll.

Law, who ran as a candidate for the newly formed party Demosisto, said he had now entered "a new stage of his life."

"You could say it was a miracle that I won," Law told reporters. "It was far beyond my expectation that I would win with more than 50,000 votes."

He said the support at the ballot box would remind him "not to let people down" during his four-year term as lawmaker.

Meanwhile, land rights activist Chu Hoi-dick won a record-breaking 84,121 votes to take a seat representing the New Territories West constituency, the largest number ever won by a single LegCo candidate.

However, veteran pan-democrats Lee Cheuk-yan and Frederick Fung of the Association for Democracy and People's Livelihood were ousted from their seats.

The pro-Beijing Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong (DAB) remains the largest party bloc in LegCo, while more moderate democrats failed to win a single seat, according to government broadcaster RTHK.

Overall, democratic politicians held onto their power to veto key political changes in the Legislative Council (LegCo) election, which saw higher-than-ever voter turnout at 58 percent.

Three young politicians from "localist" groups who want greater autonomy for the former British colony will join the pan-democrats, occupying 19 seats overall in the 70-seat council.

Retaining crucial veto

This will ensure pro-democracy parties retain a crucial veto, as any changes to the political system of Hong Kong must win the support of two-thirds of lawmakers to pass.

In the past, pan-democrats have succeeded in blocking unpopular national security legislation as well as electoral reforms slated as "fake universal suffrage" by the Occupy Central movement.

They will also be able to vote down proposals to change the council's Rules of Procedure to prevent filibusters, a key tactic in the minority bloc's political arsenal.

The majority of seats are held by pro-establishment figures loyal to the administration of chief executive Leung Chun-ying and to the ruling Chinese Communist Party, however.

Many of those were returned by professional and trade bodies comprising just six percent of the city's pool of five million registered voters.

"As new faces replace veterans, the council's relationship with the administration is poised to undergo profound changes," the station said in its report on the result.

Analysts said Leung's administration will likely face a more confrontational LegCo than before, amid wider social tensions over the erosion of Hong Kong's traditional freedoms and growing calls for independence and "self-determination."

Former government adviser Lau Sai-leung said the chief executive's reliance on Beijing for his direction has left him incapable of wielding real power in his own city.

"I think if [Beijing] had wanted to take a more liberal line, they would have had to remove Leung Chun-ying, because he's incapable of taking such a line," Lau said.

"He lacks genuine political allies inside LegCo, not even among pro-establishment parties," Lau said. "He had no hope of counteracting this emergence of separatist sentiment among the younger generation."

Independence taboo

Leung's administration, reportedly at Beijing's behest, disbarred six candidates in the recent LegCo elections, citing their "pro-independence" views.

Leung has also ordered schools to punish any talk of the topic among students, threatening teachers with deregistration if they are found encouraging it.

A recent opinion survey showed that almost 40 percent of young people in Hong Kong favor independence for the city in 2047, when existing arrangements with China expire.

Nearly two out of five people in the 15-24 age group said they want the city to go its own way when the "one country, two systems" policy, promised under the terms of the city's 1997 handover to China, ends.

Across the whole age range, 17.4 percent said they favor independence post-2047, compared with 39.2 percent of the 15-24 age group.

Veteran journalist and political commentator Ching Cheong said the emergence of "localists" who favor preserving Hong Kong's unique character and autonomy in LegCo, and the growing talk of independence among political activists, is possibly the biggest failure for Chinese rule in Hong Kong so far.

But he said reports in the pro-Beijing Sing Pao newspaper have alleged that some activists groups, including localist group Youngspiration, are backed by Beijing, as agents provocateurs.

"On the face of it, the anti-establishment bloc will still have its veto," Ching said.

"But we will have to observe a bit longer and wait to see whether these newly elected groups start looking like they're playing for the pro-establishment team."

Two Youngspiration leaders, Baggio Leung and Yau Wai-ching, won seats in Sunday's poll.

Divided pan-democrats

Eddie Choi, senior lecturer in politics at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, said localist candidates had won 11 percent of Sunday's vote, but that didn't necessarily mean they would be natural bedfellows for traditional democrats.

"The pan-democrats won't necessarily find it easy to work with them,"

Choi said. "The pan-democrats are beginning to be divided, and it's getting harder and harder to unite these disparate political forces."

"Of course there is room for cooperation, but there are a lot of differences on a whole host of political issues ... and things could get pretty awkward," he said.

Meanwhile, Nathan Law could face further legal action linked to his role in the Occupy Central movement.

Along with former student leaders Joshua Wong and Alex Chow, Law was found guilty of taking part in an unlawful assembly in connection with the start of the Occupy Central movement.

All three had pleaded not guilty to the charges, which carry a maximum sentence of three years' imprisonment.

Wong was sentenced to 80 hours' community service on Monday, while Law received a community service order of 120 hours.

Chow was handed a three-week suspended jail sentence after the three occupied Civic Square outside government headquarters in September 2014, kickstarting the protests.

But last week, a Department of Justice spokesman said the government has asked the Eastern Court presiding magistrate to review the punishment, which it judged too lenient.

Hong Kong was promised a “high degree of autonomy” under the terms of its 1997 handover from Britain to China, but many fear the city’s traditional freedoms may now be a thing of the past, as Beijing seeks to wield ever greater influence over the city’s media, publishing, and political scene.

Calls for independence were rare in the city until the failure of the 2014 pro-democracy movement to overturn a decree from Beijing insisting that all electoral candidates for chief executive in 2017 be vetted by China's supporters.

Leaders of the 79-day civil disobedience movement rejected the Aug. 31, 2014 decree by the National People's Congress (NPC) as "fake universal suffrage."

Reported by Hai Nan and Lam Kwok-lap for RFA's Cantonese Service. Translated and written in English by Luisetta Mudie.

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/hongkong-vote-09052016121036.html
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:51:58 PM

I fear to repeat myself, but I am certain the China would have all to win to allow total freedom of speech. I understand the risks that foreign influences represent. However it's not because chineses have total freedom of speech that the foreign should have it... China 101 Wink!

Fucking foreigners want to promote his filth, fucking foreigners die. Easy 101.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:56:46 PM

An for those with a iq lower than a goat... This is how I became friend again with the cccp... Hahah. The higher the fall the longer the cat has to fall on his legs Smiley

Sincerely this is raw genius... The children of China should be able to express totally freely without consequences what so ever... Foreigners family of the dead will have to chose between the different curry sauce their loved one($) are send back...

Peace trough strength, China wide.

liyueyue8964

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:18:36 AM

An for those with a iq lower than a goat... This is how I became friend again with the cccp... Hahah. The higher the fall the longer the cat has to fall on his legs Smiley

Sincerely this is raw genius... The children of China should be able to express totally freely without consequences what so ever... Foreigners family of the dead will have to chose between the different curry sauce their loved one($) are send back...

bullshit enough
Johnyloco

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:47:11 AM

im not really scared to die there, you can leave your umbrella there for 2 hours at an atm on a rainy day and stop by to collect is because you forgot it

If it would be my backpack im sure it would be there too. In the west they'd call anti terrorist bullshit in 2 hour or your ripped off
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:33:54 PM

I don't think that such thing will ever happen.
China have the same policy all her history.
This policy is ''One China''.
So, they even didn't give up from Taiwan, 70 years after separation so it's not likely they will ever give up from Hong Kong.
They waited 99 years to get this territory back and will never give up from HK.
China was forced to give some political and economical rights to Hong Kong but as soon as they can, I think after 50 years (according to agreement with UK from 1997) they will abolish all the special rights and freedoms of Hong Kong, no doubt about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:55:00 PM

Unless Chinese politicians decide to let it go, independence won't happen for Hong Kong. It is too small an area to withstand any conflict with China and they have ownership of it now. The best you can hope for is to keep the courts and laws independent from the mainland. Those were part of the reason it became so powerful in that part of the world, because a judge wasn't afraid to embarrass even the highest politicians if they did wrong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:58:52 PM

Looking at forex assets of HK.

Nope. Never ever.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
liyueyue8964

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:19:03 PM

Hong Kong Election Hopeful Quits After 'Threats From Beijing'

2016-09-07

A candidate in recent elections to Hong Kong's legislature has said he abandoned his campaign after being threatened by "three men from Beijing," fueling further concerns over the erosion of the city's freedoms under Chinese rule.

Ken Chow, who had planned to run for a seat in the city's Legislative Council (LegCo) from the New Territories West electoral district for the moderate Liberal Party, said he was warned off with threats by people who appeared to know a lot about his family.

The meeting took place at a hotel across the internal immigration border in neighboring Shenzhen, where he was introduced to the three men by a "friend."

"If I did not comply with their request, then important people surrounding me would face serious consequences, and they [said] they will act immediately," Chow, who withdrew from the LegCo race ahead of last Sunday's poll, told a news conference on Wednesday.

He said the men had shown that they had extremely detailed information about the background, financial situation and daily activities of "all the people that are important to me."

Chow said he hadn't reported the incident to the Hong Kong authorities, because he believed the case was outside their jurisdiction.

"They have no power to arrest mainland officials, or people outside Hong Kong, and their behavior [took place] outside Hong Kong," he said.

Chow left Hong Kong for the United Kingdom, where he said he was also followed.

Pro-Beijing candidate Junius Ho went on to win the seat Chow had contested.

Chow said he had been approached by another unidentified man on three occasions and told not to continue to fight the seat, and by another unidentified person who offered him a large amount of money.

"I told them, if you say any more, you are violating the law," he told reporters in Hong Kong.

He said he had made a report to the city's Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) after arriving back in the city on Monday.

Victory for pro-democracy parties

Sunday's LegCo elections saw pro-democracy parties increased their seats in LegCo to 30 out of 70, enough to veto constitutional change, including unpopular national security legislation.

They also saw Nathan Law, 23, former leader of the 2014 Occupy Central movement for universal suffrage become the city's youngest-ever lawmaker, and three candidates from "localist" groups who want more autonomy for the city elected alongside traditional pan-democrats.

Liberal Party chairwoman Selina Chow said Chow's claims sounded plausible, as did key figures among pan-democrats.

But Jasper Tsang, who heads the pro-Beijing Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong (DAB), said he found Chow's story "strange."

"If somebody really tried to threaten Mr. Chow and make him give up his election campaign, if it was me, I would have asked them why, because it isn't very logical to force a candidate to give up his campaign when he commands next-to-nothing in terms of popular support," Tsang told reporters.

"Why didn't they spend more time on people who actually had a chance of winning ... who could win a lot of votes?"

Beijing has repeatedly warned that "separatist" ideas won't be tolerated in the former British colony, and election candidates were forced to sign a declaration rejecting independence.

Authorities in Hong Kong had earlier barred several candidates from taking part in the election, citing the candidates’ openly stated support for Hong Kong’s independence.

The administration of Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying reportedly acted on instructions from Beijing officials, who were unhappy that more candidates hadn't been disbarred, according to Reuters.

Leung has also ordered schools to punish any talk of independence among students, threatening teachers with deregistration if they are found encouraging it.

A recent opinion survey showed that almost 40 percent of young people in Hong Kong favor independence for the city in 2047, when existing arrangements with China expire.

The elections came amid grave warnings that Hong Kong's traditional freedoms of speech, publication and judicial independence are being eroded, following the cross-border detentions of five booksellers and an attempt by the Justice Department to influence sentences handed down to Occupy Central protesters by a magistrate.

Reported by Lam Kwok-lap for RFA's Cantonese Service. Translated and written in English by Luisetta Mudie.

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/hong-kong-election-hopeful-quits-after-threats-from-beijing-09072016112236.html
liyueyue8964

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:35:27 AM

Hong Kong Independance

pro !!!
liyueyue8964

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:22:15 PM

BULLSHIT  CCCP
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:53:31 AM

But if you work it right, you can do things in Hong Kong. Look at Forex Paradise (https://forexparadise.biz/) with it's main office in Hong Kong, and a second in England.

I'm halfway through my "600% in 60 days" program with them. They might be gone later today, but they have been around for well over 2 years. So, they could be around for a long time yet.

The whole fiat banking system is a Ponzi scheme. It needs more and more people and companies to borrow money just to remain in existence. But, the borrowed money has to cover making loan payments. If it doesn't, future bank loans dry up.

Why do I mention the banking Ponzi here? I have been wondering if Forex Paradise is working off bank loans from Hong Kong banks, loans that Hong Kong is using to bolster their part of the fiat Ponzi. Hong Kong government officials would like to keep the banking Ponzi flowing for themselves, in an effort to expand into Western wealth arenas. What better way than to make a Ponzi like Forex Paradise? If there is any truth in the $dollar amounts flowing through Forex Paradise, their deposits into the program are right around $100,000,000. That's REAL money in anybody's thinking.

Forex Pradise just might be around for a long time, being used to build strength into the HK banking system, as long as their reputation stays. I mean, look at how long the fiat banking Ponzi has lasted in America, simply because the Federal Reserve Bank didn't get too wild with its programs over the last hundred years.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:55:44 AM

I am not sure whether there is enough support for a complete separation from China in Hong Kong. Most of the people are afraid that if they push too hard, then the Chinese will just annex them and cancel the special powers.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:05:16 AM

I am not sure whether there is enough support for a complete separation from China in Hong Kong. Most of the people are afraid that if they push too hard, then the Chinese will just annex them and cancel the special powers.

They could always invite the Brits and their allies back.

Wink

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:05:31 AM

Hong Kong is surrounded by China. I don't think they have enough power to declare total independence. They may have to fight the entire Chinese military. They could be supported by other countries, which may give them a chance, but at what cost?

Unless Chinese politicians decide to let it go, independence won't happen for Hong Kong. It is too small an area to withstand any conflict with China and they have ownership of it now. The best you can hope for is to keep the courts and laws independent from the mainland. Those were part of the reason it became so powerful in that part of the world, because a judge wasn't afraid to embarrass even the highest politicians if they did wrong.
I agree that it's not likely but why does it work for Taiwan and not Hong Kong? Is the reason because Taiwan is surrounded by water? It's very close to mainland China. I know that the CCCP does not accept Taiwans independence but they act like an independent country.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌