Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LTC] Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC!  (Read 5881 times)
Cyberdyne (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:33:28 PM

Not only did it not pay out it took my bet of 50 LTC as well. I have a screen shot...

NOTE: by not pay out I mean it did not credit me when I clicked the take bet button.

That screenshot tells me there were no mines at all... meaning it did not initiate a game in the first place. Best I can do is refund the 50 LTC and investigate further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:34:59 PM

I saw similar things when I was playing.  I was only using .1-1LTC though.  But frequently it felt like the 'game' didn't reset properly, hence the lack of sha256 game data.  Which prevented payouts from occurring, but didn't seem to prevent bets from being taken out of the balance at the same time.  Not good. 

Most times when this occurs, it automatically refunds the bet amount to the balance. In techshare's case, I'll have to investigate why this (supposedly) didn't happen.
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:40:52 PM

Techshare (USER 369)

For bet size 50 LTC:

Paid for 4 games
Was automatically refunded for 1 game when the system detected that the game was not initiated properly.
Played 3 games

So the "Game refund" that is meant to occur when the game does not initiate with mines did actually occur and your balance is reflecting as it should.

If you want me to post more detailed database records (timestamps?), I can do that.
GIANNAT
Legendary

Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 09:46:43 PM

1 confirm for 1LTC is too much
You should make like 1 confirmation for 50LTC, not less

Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:53:45 PM

1 confirm for 1LTC is too much
You should make like 1 confirmation for 50LTC, not less

I agree. I will do that as soon as I

a) install litecoind
or
b) find a better api
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:59:42 PM

it felt like the 'game' didn't reset properly, hence the lack of sha256 game data

This is also a good point. In Techshare's screenshot, it is still showing the game data from the previous game, in which he clicked through with a completely different path.

The most likely cause of this is the server not reaching random.org properly or getting nothing back from the cURL. I'll look at this today and see if I can get a more reliable source of random numbers, or grab them more efficiently.
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 11:15:00 PM

I doubled my bet twice, but didn't get paid Sad

What is your User ID please? When you were playing the game, did it show a SHA256 hash at the bottom of the page? And did mines show up on the playing board?
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 01:34:25 AM

I doubled my bet twice, but didn't get paid Sad

What is your User ID please? When you were playing the game, did it show a SHA256 hash at the bottom of the page? And did mines show up on the playing board?
It showed mines, and I saw a sha256 hash. I'll PM you my link.

Hi, your transaction and game history shows that you won exactly 2 games, and were credited for those 2 wins. Would you like me to post full detailed information from the database?

Perhaps you could tell me specifically which bet amounts you think you weren't credited for.

Edit: I've replied to your PM with detailed transaction and game history which shows down to the second your activity, and shows you were credited for exactly two wins. Please reply here with comments.

Edit 2: Do not send your secret key! Treat it like a password. PMs are not secure, and you don't need to tell me your password anyway. I can work things out from your User ID and/or deposit address.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 02:40:32 AM

Techshare (USER 369)

For bet size 50 LTC:

Paid for 4 games
Was automatically refunded for 1 game when the system detected that the game was not initiated properly.
Played 3 games

So the "Game refund" that is meant to occur when the game does not initiate with mines did actually occur and your balance is reflecting as it should.

If you want me to post more detailed database records (timestamps?), I can do that.

Don't you think you should debug gambling software before you publish it? If your system says I only played 4 games it is wonky as hell because I played way more. Thanks for letting me know to avoid it in the future. If anyone else has this problem PM me and we will get it sorted as a group.
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 02:44:10 AM

Techshare (USER 369)

For bet size 50 LTC:

Paid for 4 games
Played 3 games

If your system says I only played games it is wonky as hell because I played way more. Thanks for letting me know to avoid it in the future. Not going to be playing again.

If by 'my system' you mean absolute records of your activity by LAMP, then yes, LAMP must be 'wonky'. Please don't play again.

If you would like to come forth with actual evidence of wonkiness, I would very much welcome it, so that people who want to play can be sure that very accurate records are in fact being kept.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 02:50:54 AM

Techshare (USER 369)

For bet size 50 LTC:

Paid for 4 games
Played 3 games

If your system says I only played games it is wonky as hell because I played way more. Thanks for letting me know to avoid it in the future. Not going to be playing again.

If by 'my system' you mean absolute records of your activity by LAMP, then yes, LAMP must be 'wonky'. Please don't play again.

If you would like to come forth with actual evidence of wonkiness, I would very much welcome it, so that people who want to play can be sure that very accurate records are in fact being kept.

Right because I always keep complete logs while I gamble. I have a pretty solid track record here. I have plenty of income, I don't need to make crap up about your little minesweeper game for money. I can assure anyone playing the records are NOT accurate. I wouldn't put anything into it.
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 02:54:10 AM

Right because I always keep complete logs while I gamble. I have a pretty solid track record here. I have plenty of income, I don't need to make crap up about your little minesweeper game for money. I can assure anyone playing the records are NOT accurate. I wouldn't put anything into it.

With your permission, I'd like to dump your complete history here for all to see. Would that be okay?

I have plenty of income, I don't need to mis-read database activity for your little bit of ltc deposited.

Anyway, your withdrawal has been sent.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 03:04:15 AM

With your permission, I'd like to dump your complete history here for all to see. Would that be okay?

I have plenty of income, I don't need to mis-read database activity for your little bit of ltc deposited.

You don't have my permission.
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 03:05:38 AM

Of course not.

Feel free to leave a shitty review at the Litecoin Directory.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 07:28:00 AM

Of course not.

BTW did you happen to notice that my withdrawal was 71 LTC, yet my bet was 50? I placed no more bets after that one. If it was refunded, and the bet amount is withdrawn from the total when the bet is placed, why wasn't my total withdrawn 121 LTC? You can continue to deny your code has errors and fix it, or just watch no one use it ever and cry about it. Up to you.
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 07:45:30 AM

Of course not.

BTW did you happen to notice that my withdrawal was 71 LTC, yet my bet was 50? I placed no more bets after that one. If it was refunded, and the bet amount is withdrawn from the total when the bet is placed, why wasn't my total withdrawn 121 LTC? You can continue to deny your code has errors and fix it, or just watch no one use it ever and cry about it. Up to you.

At the time of your screenshot, your balance was 71, then two entries went into the database - one for -50 LTC (your bet) and another at exactly the same time for +50 LTC (the automatic refund), leaving your total balance at 71 LTC.

If you're so sure that you're right, then why so afraid for me to show everyone the actual records here?

By the way, I said "4 games @ 50 LTC" not 4 games total, so in that regard you fail at reading comprehension.

hiima

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 07:51:18 AM

I will have to try this out. Gonna gamble some LTC.

Whiskey Fund BTC 1K2SG4amzNrB7gUwf5braHuExqnQ5nEKZp LTC Lgoz9gb7q39FMAmBz8odfkx4YFhLeofCpc
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 07:52:44 AM

I will have to try this out. Gonna gamble some LTC.

Thanks hiima, please let everyone know how it goes.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:01:25 PM

Hi,

first of all congrats for your site, it is very addictive.  Cool

I tried it today but it didn't respond at all when I pressed the button (take bet*2).. Please check it.. it reacted very slow  Shocked

my deposit address is Lacdpqq9oHKNHk3kbQvpUb8mp2RdjS6hmv 

Can you please check it / can I get a refund ?

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 12:02:16 AM

Hi,

first of all congrats for your site, it is very addictive.  Cool

I tried it today but it didn't respond at all when I pressed the button (take bet*2).. Please check it.. it reacted very slow  Shocked

my deposit address is Lacdpqq9oHKNHk3kbQvpUb8mp2RdjS6hmv 

Can you please check it / can I get a refund ?

Yes I see your browser lost connection to the server mid-game.

I've credited your account with that 2x win.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: