Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LTC] Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC!  (Read 5881 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 03:32:49 PM

Hi,

first of all congrats for your site, it is very addictive.  Cool

I tried it today but it didn't respond at all when I pressed the button (take bet*2).. Please check it.. it reacted very slow  Shocked

my deposit address is Lacdpqq9oHKNHk3kbQvpUb8mp2RdjS6hmv 

Can you please check it / can I get a refund ?

Yes I see your browser lost connection to the server mid-game.

I've credited your account with that 2x win.

Obviously I am not the only one having issues. Funny how you are willing to admit to it for smaller bets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:52:36 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2013, 10:26:12 AM by Carlos L.

http://bitcoin-kamikaze.com/
Cyberdyne (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:31:11 PM

Hi,

first of all congrats for your site, it is very addictive.  Cool

I tried it today but it didn't respond at all when I pressed the button (take bet*2).. Please check it.. it reacted very slow  Shocked

my deposit address is Lacdpqq9oHKNHk3kbQvpUb8mp2RdjS6hmv 

Can you please check it / can I get a refund ?

Yes I see your browser lost connection to the server mid-game.

I've credited your account with that 2x win.

Obviously I am not the only one having issues. Funny how you are willing to admit to it for smaller bets.

Funny how I can see by looking at detailed logs exactly who is bullshitting and who isn't.
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:28:49 PM

Hello Cyberdyne,

I just now came across your game and I like the concept. Especially the way you verify the Game Data using SHA256 hash.

However, the reviews here in the thread do not appear to be good. May I know if it is working properly now?

How long should it take before the LTC I deposit to your game to show up in your site?
After I complete the game, I just need to click the button next to the row which says, "Take Bet * x" right? And the amount will automatically be credited to my balance on the site?

I can get the LTC as long as I have not hit any mine, right? So, if I cross the first 3 rows successfully without crashing into a mine, and I crash in the 4th row, I lose my bet and the LTC Smiley

I want to play  Grin

Thanks.
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:45:32 PM

Hello Cyberdyne,

I just now came across your game and I like the concept. Especially the way you verify the Game Data using SHA256 hash.

However, the reviews here in the thread do not appear to be good. May I know if it is working properly now?

How long should it take before the LTC I deposit to your game to show up in your site?
After I complete the game, I just need to click the button next to the row which says, "Take Bet * x" right? And the amount will automatically be credited to my balance on the site?

I can get the LTC as long as I have not hit any mine, right? So, if I cross the first 3 rows successfully without crashing into a mine, and I crash in the 4th row, I lose my bet and the LTC Smiley

I want to play  Grin

Thanks.

Hi NeonFlash,

There is still an occasional issue with the game not initializing properly, but this can easily be seen at the bottom of the screen where it shows the SHA256 hash - If you start a game, and the hash shows as blank, then you're safe to refresh the page or just try clicking one of the bet options again. Any games where this happens, the bet amount is automatically refunded to your balance and you're not charged for it. If in doubt, play the free game for a while first. Any problems at all, just let me know your User ID and I can see exactly what's happened and sort it out for you.

LTC deposits should show up after 1 confirmation. This is currently relying on a 3rd party API, so it depends on when that confirmation is added to their data.

>After I complete the game, I just need to click the button next to the row which says, "Take Bet * x" right? And the amount will automatically be credited to my balance on the site?

Yes, correct.

>I can get the LTC as long as I have not hit any mine, right? So, if I cross the first 3 rows successfully without crashing into a mine, and I crash in the 4th row, I lose my bet and the LTC Smiley

Yes, correct.

Thanks for playing!
NeonFlash

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:16:55 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I played it Free a couple of times, I find it interesting Smiley

made my first deposit of 0.1 LTC and played the bet, damn, hit the mine at first attempt  Grin

hope is good!
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:27:47 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I played it Free a couple of times, I find it interesting Smiley

made my first deposit of 0.1 LTC and played the bet, damn, hit the mine at first attempt  Grin

hope is good!

Ouch! Try referring people using your ref link, you might just earn that 0.1 back Smiley
NeonFlash

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:45:04 PM

Yeah I will try to refer.

I just observed that the SHA256 hash is not being generated anymore.

My Current Balance is: 0.1 LTC

I am playing the Bet 0.1 LTC, but it won't generate the SHA256 hash anymore.

Why is it so?
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:32:30 PM

Yeah I will try to refer.

I just observed that the SHA256 hash is not being generated anymore.

My Current Balance is: 0.1 LTC

I am playing the Bet 0.1 LTC, but it won't generate the SHA256 hash anymore.

Why is it so?

I think this is still an issue with hitting random.org with too many requests, but I've worked out a far more efficient way of doing this now.

Could you please let me know your User ID? (Don't send your secret link). Thanks.
ebildude123

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:45:51 PM

Darn, I wish i bet.
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 11:50:44 AM

I'm calling shenanigans on this site , its makes you win the first time , then robs you the second time

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 12:01:05 PM

I'm calling shenanigans on this site , its makes you win the first time , then robs you the second time

Please check the sha256 hash of the game, which proves the outcome cannot be manipulated.

If you hit a bomb, you can paste the game data into a sha256 calculator such as http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator and then check that hash against the one that was given on the game screen. If the hashes match (and they will), that means the game data (and position of the mines) was pre-determined before play and was not altered.

The game has no way of knowing which square you're about to click.
Dudey109

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 12:05:47 PM

Played a bunch of times with no coins and usually get to the third row with no bombs. Made it to the end a few times. Shame i didnt put down 100 LTC on each of those good runs Tongue
mutikainen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 12:32:06 PM

lets try it Cheesy
bob777fred

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:17:42 PM

This isn't working. IE10 seems to have issues with it, I can consistently hit Bet .1 LTC and the same game board shows up, but nothing ever credits/changes.

Pasted:
First game:

Second game (refreshed page after clicking "take bet" about a million times).

What gives?
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:49:01 PM

This isn't working. IE10 seems to have issues with it, I can consistently hit Bet .1 LTC and the same game board shows up, but nothing ever credits/changes.

Pasted:
First game:

The game in your screenshot is showing as a FREE game which was not charged for, and why it was subsequently not credited for.

Then the 2nd game that you were charged 0.1 for was never played.

So I've refunded your account with the 0.1.

I suggest trying in Chrome or Firefox if you want to keep playing. I will have to take a closer look at how it's going under IE.

Thanks.
bob777fred

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 10:36:59 PM

Pasted:
First game:

The game in your screenshot is showing as a FREE game which was not charged for, and why it was subsequently not credited for.

I suggest trying in Chrome or Firefox if you want to keep playing. I will have to take a closer look at how it's going under IE.

Thanks.

The first game says Current Bet: 0.1, that wasn't a free game? The 2nd game was the same screen there, with the page refreshed. I'll wait until some bugs are worked out before I play again, but it looks very addicting (could be bad for me =p)
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:06:18 AM

Pasted:
First game:

Thanks.

The first game says Current Bet: 0.1, that wasn't a free game? The 2nd game was the same screen there, with the page refreshed. I'll wait until some bugs are worked out before I play again, but it looks very addicting (could be bad for me =p)

Hi, the game from your screenshot (looked up via the game data and random string) shows as 0.00000000 with winnings 0.00000000. I confirmed in your transaction history that no money came out for that game. The second game you were charged 0.1 for, but as I said that one never marked as completed... looks like you lost connection before it could be played. So that's the one I refunded for. Thanks for the feedback anyway, will get more time for improvements this Friday and weekend.
Cyberdyne (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 02:23:18 PM

Update: Litecoin Kamikaze has a new domain (litecoinkamikaze.com). Old links to kamikaze.litecoinland.com, including your referral links, will still work as normal.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:13:49 PM

This game is almost a 100% copy of http://bitcoin-kamikaze.com/.

Even the code is a copy-paste.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: