Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The 46th POTUS should be Mr Flynn  (Read 436 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:03:46 PM

Hehehe! In all seriousness, it's the perfect choice for the 46th potus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umSgoyjoviE

On this video he does the introduction for trump at a rally. I can only be impressed by the oratory progress that Flynn did! At the end of trump admin he will reach Obama level!

Furthermore I can only be disappointed by the cia Chiefs that I listened too. Flynn is really another level. Would be great after trump to have him run for office.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:12:15 PM

Mr. Putin and mr. Trump should make a kid together.
Their offspring should be some godlike entity who would rule the world for the next 1000 years!

Please lets start a referendum for it!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:21:55 PM

Their offspring should be some godlike entity who would rule the world for the next 1000 years!

O value trolling! Congrats! Readed to much dune? If I was in Russia I would be sooo sick of Putin... At one point too much become simply too much. The queen is different, she has a lot of dresses in many colors Wink

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:32:23 PM

O value trolling! Congrats! Readed to much dune? If I was in Russia I would be sooo sick of Putin... At one point too much become simply too much. The queen is different, she has a lot of dresses in many colors Wink

How can you say that about mr. Putin you troll.
Maybe the kgb will visit you tonight and give a good lecture about mr. Putins and russias greatness....

I think every woman the queen at the front would love to make love with mr. Putin! Even i as a man would do it... i think!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:37:38 PM

Maybe the kgb will visit you tonight and give a good lecture about mr. Putins and russias greatness....

I think every woman the queen at the front would love to make love with mr. Putin! Even i as a man would do it... i think!

You can have your private fantasies doing a threesome with Putin and Trump... However I can express my opinion that independently of who is the leader or what does the leader of great Russia, New faces are refreshing! Bringing some change... You know Putin with his clean nutritious Russia food and his general lifestyle could easily become the oldest man on earth... Do you wanna see Putin for the next 40 years as Russia president? Personally 1 or 2 years in already enough... Btw 2 years is more than 720 days!!! 2 iPhones gen!!!

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:47:35 PM

You can have your private fantasies doing a threesome with Putin and Trump... However I can express my opinion that independently of who is the leader or what does the leader of great Russia, New faces are refreshing! Bringing some change... You know Putin with his clean nutritious Russia food and his general lifestyle could easily become the oldest man on earth... Do you wanna see Putin for the next 40 years as Russia president? Personally 1 or 2 years in already enough... Btw 2 years is more than 720 days!!! 2 iPhones gen!!!

I dont get it mr. Putin is the best thing russia got since the invention of vodka and the ak47 and nukes of course!!
Under mr. Putin russia has the best food, best military and on top of that got the crimea and parts of chechenia!
For me he should lead russia until the end of days!
I believe russian genetic engineering is almost possible and will make mr. Putin atleast live twice as long as an average human!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:58:23 PM

No, no, no! Not Flynn. FLINT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQwJQkEh2QY

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059557/

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:08:48 AM

At least Putin is better looking than that old Hag the Queen Smiley
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:08:27 AM

On this video he does the introduction for trump at a rally. I can only be impressed by the oratory progress that Flynn did! At the end of trump admin he will reach Obama level!

Furthermore I can only be disappointed by the cia Chiefs that I listened too. Flynn is really another level. Would be great after trump to have him run for office.

How about the 45'th?

If Trump gets assassinated and/or the election is blatantly stolen, and if the United States military and para-militaries decide to not put up with it, they would have my support.  Especially with Flynn heading up the defense.  I say this with an eye toward the experiences in Turkey where such things have seemed to happen in a cycle and the military tends to relinquish power when the existential threats are dealt with.  Obviously a coup is not something I would like to see, but if the alternative is an end to our democracy and constitution, and if it would likely be permanent because it was part of an attempt to solidify a global government, I would choose the coup and do what I could to support it.  Mostly with an eye toward how to recover to a constitutional republic at some point.

With slimy apparatchik Jeh Johnson 'taking over' the elections and with 'oversight' from shadowy foreign groups, it seems quite possible to me that we are being set up for a leader selected by 'globalists' to be installed.  Especially since day by day it is more clear that the actual citizens of the U.S. are not going to be 'voting right' this time around and might be voting for someone who seems to be the globalist project's worst nightmare.

Anyway, I don't think it's premature to start to mull some of this stuff over and evaluate the various options.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:06:31 AM

How about the 45'th?

If Trump gets assassinated and/or the election is blatantly stolen, and if the United States military and para-militaries decide to not put up with it, they would have my support.  Especially with Flynn heading up the defense.  I say this with an eye toward the experiences in Turkey where such things have seemed to happen in a cycle and the military tends to relinquish power when the existential threats are dealt with.  Obviously a coup is not something I would like to see, but if the alternative is an end to our democracy and constitution, and if it would likely be permanent because it was part of an attempt to solidify a global government, I would choose the coup and do what I could to support it.  Mostly with an eye toward how to recover to a constitutional republic at some point.

With slimy apparatchik Jeh Johnson 'taking over' the elections and with 'oversight' from shadowy foreign groups, it seems quite possible to me that we are being set up for a leader selected by 'globalists' to be installed.  Especially since day by day it is more clear that the actual citizens of the U.S. are not going to be 'voting right' this time around and might be voting for someone who seems to be the globalist project's worst nightmare.

Anyway, I don't think it's premature to start to mull some of this stuff over and evaluate the various options.

Thank you for expressing your point of view. You aren't alone to think like that be assured. The globalist a have pushed too far in the west, and it will inevitably lead to a counter moves.

For example and just for the discussion: Sorros who want to micro manage the USA, Peter suterland who want to genocide white Europeans, the Harvard school who want to ban cash and impose the global order on America... Now the problem is that there is a big financial price to pay in going revolutionary.

To accomplish what you say it is necessary to have the full support of Chinese and Russia military. It's not a good proposition to be dependent on anyone but the USA.

As such I personally would prefer a more systemic clean approach. First unite the troops, then purge the fbi (simply said extra judicial, traitors and domestic ennemies, always start at the top) then cia, same traitors and domestic ennemies. Once those two organizations are secured move to simply eliminate those that are domestic ennemies and finally a quick raid to eliminate the foreign ennemies (plz inform Chinese and Russia authorities about the person who conspire against the USA, because those person will betray their country too, later).

The advantage of my theoretical idea is that it's faster, most of the fbi and cia people are patriots, just a few black mailed internally or externally (remember forgiveness for the sins self exposed) and the foreigners who pressures them can quickly be purged.

But don't get me wrong I 100% agree with your assessment of the situation and the need for serious counter strikes, I just think that another strategy less disruptive can be used. And then go! The problem is that it's always easy to remove the civilians but hard to put them back. But when the civilians gov become a worthless corrupt self enriching dangerous treacherous cleptocracy => pull down!

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:49:01 AM

Imagine for one second that an official in China, Russia or isreal had a foundation to offer pay to play, used a private email server to try to hide its conspiracition and refused 160 call for help from the troops... OMG in the first 2 it's straight execution. No question asked: the price of treason (that's why I would like to see more freedom there, very reassuring).

Then my point is that people like lynch, Sorros or sutterland and their globalist supporters don't requires ghost recon level of elimination, the cia/fbi are well equipped to handle them if they are freed to do so.

Then you will see that all those ennemies of the USA are westerners.

Abac and his friends are globalists, but no way for them to surrender to kuffars, true from Bangladesh to marroco... Non Iranians will not not rule Iran. Same for ksa and co. Jeeehhhhaaaadddd for shhhaaaakkkkiiiirrraaaa! So the western traitors are their ennemies. Then in Russia: no way for foreign fuckers to rule the Kremlin. And in Beijing ahahha... There isn't even a begin of a fifth columns. Then the Israelis homeland will not be ruled by foreigners, it's war.

In short those globalists conspirators with hrc as their front women are completely desillusional. In Germany afd is on the rise... Most of Europe is feed up with the genocidists and their scams, the visegrad gang is ready to defend, U.K. Is gone...

That's really why I don't see the need for a revolution. The return to sanity is 100% possible in the framework of the republic. Just eliminate the traitors, conspirators and their foreign supporters... Saddam offered more resistance than they will ever be able to provide... But expect to find some hiding in sewers too. And let's convert their private islands in vet transitional camps Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: