Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract  (Read 173654 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 12:29:05 PM

I think the spam attack by newbies account is going to have a negative impact on this project, BCDN team need to do something about it. Even if they are paid troll they should have been wise enough to know that people will detect a pattern from there posts

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:38:34 PM

BlockCDN mining has been very stable. Miner revenue is also very stable. Thanks to all the participants. Our mining tests are still ongoing. Will always be the transition to the official version. Thank you for your participation!!!

Good news, everything is working according to plan, next is the ICO this weekend

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:43:44 PM

BlockCDN in the news

We are excited to announce that Youku will be the first to trial our system.

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2016/11/22/chinese-video-hosting-service-youku-first-to-trial-blockcdns-blockchain-content-distribution-network-cdn/
zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:50:52 PM

Here are some questions:1.Whether the mining process bandwidth?2.What are the advantages compared to the traditional CDN services?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 02:13:20 PM

Tony Long, how are you related to the Chinese ANTshares dev team?

They were very active in the forum when they were just on the ICO stage but after that, they were very hard to contact and didn't even give a working wallet and somehow don't even give a try to send bounties. they are making it hard for the bounty hunters to claim.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mr. Zhao

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:15:08 PM

CDN 币圈的新星,币圈的未来,CDN互联网节点的先驱者,CDN即将引爆币圈革命
CDN currency circle of the star, the future of the currency circle, CDN Internet node pioneer, CDN is about to explode the currency circle revolution
Tony Long (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 02:19:32 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 03:04:28 PM by Tony Long

They were very active in the forum when they were just on the ICO stage but after that, they were very hard to contact and didn't even give a working wallet and somehow don't even give a try to send bounties. they are making it hard for the bounty hunters to claim.
yes I see.
I can't comment about them. I can only say I'm not involved in their ICO

Code:
Code:
[center]
[url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][b][color=#00a0e9]                    BlockCDN[/b]  [color=#00a0e9]|  Earn From Your Idle Devices  |  [color=#e60012]15th AUG 2017 [/color][/color][/url]                
[center][url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/url]
   [url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#00a0e9]THE SHARING ECONOMY[/color][color=#00a0e9] MADE EASY[/color][/url]
[/center]
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:20:24 PM

Here are some questions:1.Whether the mining process bandwidth?2.What are the advantages compared to the traditional CDN services?

Hi Zrunfeng,

Yes the mining uses bandwidth - logs the workload via the blockchain trade platform ( you can check this for verification )
BlockCDN will then pay you for your bandwidth. The system is designed so that the miner is able to lend bandwidth and still make a passive income - and even want to upgrade because of the incentive.

Advantages are that everyone can now profit from the CDN business - top down structures are disrupted for the benefit of all who would like to take part. For potential clients - such as Youku - the service will offer significant discounts on traditional CDN because it won't have costs of running heavyweight equipment baked in. We also anticipate that once it is up and running, the service will have much less risk of downtime and from it's distributed nature it will naturally give good service coverage - oh and they can verify all their transactions on the blockchain too.
damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:27:34 PM

I think the spam attack by newbies account is going to have a negative impact on this project, BCDN team need to do something about it. Even if they are paid troll they should have been wise enough to know that people will detect a pattern from there posts

I just wonder are they paid by the team? It is just my speculation, or the noobs accounts are created by signature spammers? But it seems no, because they are all noob, can't join the campaign.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 02:35:31 PM

yes I see.
I can't comment about them. I just say I'm not involved in their ICO. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

okay so you won't happen here. Because I'd like hear from you that you'd support wallet for 32bit users. And not online wallet that will be needing to sync. I find it stupid of them really.

Anyway, will invest few of my eth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
just do do

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:45:40 PM

How many tokens?
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:58:47 PM

BlockCDN in the news

http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2016/11/22/chinese-video-hosting-service-youku-first-to-trial-blockcdns-blockchain-content-distribution-network-cdn/

Youku is China's leading video sharing site, founded by Gu Yongqiang in June 21, 2006. Youku.com to "fast king" product concept, focus on user experience, and constantly improve the service strategy, the distinction of "quick play, quick release, quick search product characteristics", fully meet the growing user demand to become diversified interactive, Chinese video website leading power. Youku.com has become the Internet making camp accumulation.
Eastern time of the United States in December 8, 2010, Youku successfully listed on the New York stock exchange. August 6, 2015, Youku potatoes group announced its name to the United Group [1]. April 28, 2014, Youku potatoes group announced the establishment of strategic investment and cooperation partnership with the Alibaba group. 2014, Youku officially announced the number of day video playback volume (VV) exceeded 600 million, as of June 2014, China's online video users reached 439 million.
October 16, 2015 Alibaba announced the acquisition of Youku potatoes, will be $26.60 per share of American Depositary Shares acquired. [2]
April 6, 2016, the completion of the privatization of Youku potatoes, officially became a wholly owned subsidiary of ali.

This is really a very good news!
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:12:22 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 05:50:03 PM by BitcoinUKmedia

yes I see.
I can't comment about them. I just say I'm not involved in their ICO. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

okay so you won't happen here. Because I'd like hear from you that you'd support wallet for 32bit users. And not online wallet that will be needing to sync. I find it stupid of them really.

Hi electronicash,
I am not sure what you mean - we support all Ethereum wallets:  MEW, Parity, Mist.
If there is something in particular you would like to see let us know.
In the meantime thanks for supporting the project
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:55:24 PM

Why not one of the team members did not respond to my previous message or it got lost among spammers messages that clog up this thread?

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:23:20 PM

BlockCDN mining has been very stable. Miner revenue is also very stable. Thanks to all the participants. Our mining tests are still ongoing. Will always be the transition to the official version. Thank you for your participation!!!
BlockCDN mining has more than 200+

Tony, I just sent you a PM. I would like to participate to mining
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:59:02 PM

yes I see.

You don't need to download any other wallet apart from Ethereum wallet, myetherwallet.com is a very good wallet you can use and access, BCDN is an ethereum based application give it a chance.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:48:29 PM

Why not one of the team members did not respond to my previous message or it got lost among spammers messages that clog up this thread?

Hi Sanas,

Thank you for your post. I actually wrote a response but wasn't sure whether there was a question there - it seemed more statement of fact so i didn't post it.

I can tell you that the TVE bounty pool will rise if investment rises in the project because the two are tethered together. I can tell you that we get an average of 422 actions on TVE per item posted. I'm not sure what else to say but if you have a specific question I would be more than happy to address it.

cheers,
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:52:58 PM

How many tokens?

Not quite sure which stat you want but there will be a maximum of 1000,000,000 ever in cirulation.
40% or 400,000,000 if those will be available in the crowdsale starting on Monday.

BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:55:05 PM

BlockCDN in the news

http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2016/11/22/chinese-video-hosting-service-youku-first-to-trial-blockcdns-blockchain-content-distribution-network-cdn/

Youku is China's leading video sharing site, founded by Gu Yongqiang in June 21, 2006. Youku.com to "fast king" product concept, focus on user experience, and constantly improve the service strategy, the distinction of "quick play, quick release, quick search product characteristics", fully meet the growing user demand to become diversified interactive, Chinese video website leading power. Youku.com has become the Internet making camp accumulation.
Eastern time of the United States in December 8, 2010, Youku successfully listed on the New York stock exchange. August 6, 2015, Youku potatoes group announced its name to the United Group [1]. April 28, 2014, Youku potatoes group announced the establishment of strategic investment and cooperation partnership with the Alibaba group. 2014, Youku officially announced the number of day video playback volume (VV) exceeded 600 million, as of June 2014, China's online video users reached 439 million.
October 16, 2015 Alibaba announced the acquisition of Youku potatoes, will be $26.60 per share of American Depositary Shares acquired. [2]
April 6, 2016, the completion of the privatization of Youku potatoes, officially became a wholly owned subsidiary of ali.

This is really a very good news!

Thanks for that Kuky004 - I'm not sure where potatoes come into it but I agree it's all very exciting indeed.
lechatnieger

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:26:48 PM

I'm not able to sing in ,on the site blockcdn.org, through the "need an account" link.

every time i try to fill the form, to create a new account, i receive, the messege "please enter a value", even if all the form is compiled.

Is there any issue?

someone has signed in correctly?

Is there another way to create an account?

Or the service is offline until the ico begins?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: