Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract  (Read 173654 times)
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:07:29 AM

this is a fake account https://twitter.com/BIockCDN

The official account is https://twitter.com/BlockCDN

The difference is i/I to l/L

please be careful

These phishing accounts used in all known ICO

Yes - you are right  - I have worked on Incent ICO and also been in other ICO slacks where the same issue has come up. These people are even impersonating team members too - anything to try to get the community to accidentally reveal sensitive data or send money to the wrong place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:10:37 AM

please be careful

Whats the angle here? What he/she does is promote this pale ICO. Why create a fake to propel someones boat? Both do the same and are equally loud.

Hi - when you look at the fake account you will see that it is trying to extort money from people - it says 'contact us' - not go to the website to invest. They are serial scam artists and have hit many other ICO's and their staff members. When they are reported they take down the account and recreate a slightly different version - it is a constant battle for ICO's
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:14:23 AM

please be careful

Who can explain to me, why do phishing accounts Huh Huh Huh

To extort money from people who are looking to invest in BlockCDN - it is called fraud.
We have reported this account to Twitter.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL
we will only ever accept deposits through the official BlockCDN website
we will never ask for you personal details through social media
joskye

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:25:06 PM

I'm very dissapointed that the important questions I've asked days ago remain unanswered as well as how you've sidestepped some of my previous queries.

I like this project but a lack of *detailed* transparency about how funds raised will be used and in what amounts as well as a failure to answer my prior questions leave me skeptical about this project.

If you could respond to my queries I'd have my faith in this project restored but for now I see significant red flags in a good idea.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 01:04:02 PM

Please exchange and large investors to contact me Jointly promote the development of BlockCDN. I can guarantee that the project will develop miner 50000-100000 within a year.Team can sell some of the equity.
my email :tony@blockcdn.org

What range of investment class one has a large investor?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:27:37 PM

I'm very dissapointed that the important questions I've asked days ago remain unanswered as well as how you've sidestepped some of my previous queries.

I like this project but a lack of *detailed* transparency about how funds raised will be used and in what amounts as well as a failure to answer my prior questions leave me skeptical about this project.

If you could respond to my queries I'd have my faith in this project restored but for now I see significant red flags in a good idea.

I am sorry that you questions have remained unanswered Joskye - we will look back and address those now.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:28:24 PM

I see so far only 15415.87 ETH and 242.819 BTC. It appears there is still a long way to go. I want to know is the 150,000 ETH is a hard or soft min for the ICO?
Certainly the goal will be achieved! The project is very good, some people still do not understand, but no problem, because there time!

I think the project will certainly go on, since there are alot of miners who have investted into this project but the first goal is to hit the minimum cap i.e. 150000Eth

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:45:50 PM

Looking forward to see how it goes.

I see so far only 15415.87 ETH and 242.819 BTC. It appears there is still a long way to go. I want to know is the 150,000 ETH is a hard or soft min for the ICO?
Certainly the goal will be achieved! The project is very good, some people still do not understand, but no problem, because there time!

I think the project will certainly go on, since there are alot of miners who have investted into this project but the first goal is to hit the minimum cap i.e. 150000Eth
RFVenter

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 06:53:43 PM

Hello Joskye. As with all startups, most of the cost of building a successful sustainable business in Tech involves paying for 2 things, developers and for promotion of the service. So to answer your question, developers will need to upgrade software and other services and then there is the issue of actually finding new providers (like Youku) and convincing them to participate in the project.

What you as investor should be asking is, why will BCDN have any value? They will have value because they are the tokens used for payment (providers pay) and miners will be paid tokens.
meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:54:17 PM

Hello Joskye. As with all startups, most of the cost of building a successful sustainable business in Tech involves paying for 2 things, developers and for promotion of the service. So to answer your question, developers will need to upgrade software and other services and then there is the issue of actually finding new providers (like Youku) and convincing them to participate in the project.

What you as investor should be asking is, why will BCDN have any value? They will have value because they are the tokens used for payment (providers pay) and miners will be paid tokens.
The real issue is 1) Can BlockCDN attract paying customers (I have some concerns here); and 2) Can BlockCDN deliver the technology (I have less of a concern here).  I actually think the best outcome for BlockCDN is a merger or acquisition with a traditional CDN provider with global market coverage.

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:28:54 AM

I am selling my 1302 BCDN for 1.3 eth.
Pm me

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 07:24:38 AM

Pm me
You can make your own thread about your offer on marketplace section. thanks
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:19:22 AM

I say the 150k ETH is too high i have seen good project fail because of the fund not being reach, BCDN should do a back up plan if goal is not reach. people have invested time and money hope we all do well.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:07:51 AM

Pm me

Where is your moral, this post should be deleted the ICO is still on going and you are posting sell trade on the Ann page.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:14:08 AM

What was the first price for the İCO
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:54:33 AM

initial price was 1 ETH = 1,000 BCDN. current ICO price is 1 ETH = 902.5 BCDN and it will further decrease after 14 hours from now. please see OP or visit http://www.blockcdn.org/ for more details.
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:58:39 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 03:41:06 PM by BitcoinUKmedia

The real issue is 1) Can BlockCDN attract paying customers (I have some concerns here); and 2) Can BlockCDN deliver the technology (I have less of a concern here).  I actually think the best outcome for BlockCDN is a merger or acquisition with a traditional CDN provider with global market coverage.

Hi Meeekz,  

Good to see you posting again Smiley  Have you see BlockCDN's partnerships which can be found in 'Meet the Team'?
https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/meet-the-team-bb6a1818c84#.raw4czpq7

If you scroll down you will see that BlockCDN is partnered with Weiyi (The One network) - who have worked with many clients - including Youku.  
This is why you should not be concerned. http://www.wy.cn/cases.html
The price that BlockCDN will be able to offer it's clients, over traditional CDN, will be very compelling and we expect there to be significant interested in the offering.
yes, we also expect that other CDN providers will be attracted.

Also - I have fixed the Member Signature.
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:57:32 PM

Hi Kellendil - you are free to take the Incent signature down now. Why not come over to BlockCDN?
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:58:44 AM

Pm me

Where is your moral, this post should be deleted the ICO is still on going and you are posting sell trade on the Ann page.

I don't see what's wrong with that im not selling at a profit im selling for cheaper than you can get it right now.

It's sold now

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 06:13:19 AM

Pm me

I don't see what's wrong with that im not selling at a profit im selling for cheaper than you can get it right now.

It's sold now
Congratulation if your token has sold out  Smiley
but this is not about wrong but about attitude cause this thread isn't selling thread
better for you next time to make your own thread to selling your token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: