Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract  (Read 173654 times)
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:51:35 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 05:38:09 PM by Mihawk

the team is hopeful that funding targets will be achieved and project will move on. considering time left in ICO and current funding status, it appears to be excellent time to buy BCDN.
from BlockCDN slack #: "we are in talks with some biig investors, so we are all hoping that we can pull it off"
Have these investors already agreed to invest in the project? Any news? Apparently we'll have a refund.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:11:00 PM

If this ico not reach treshold all investor will get refund or will keep launching with investment collected?
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:31:32 PM

I'm very dissapointed that the important questions I've asked days ago remain unanswered as well as how you've sidestepped some of my previous queries.

I like this project but a lack of *detailed* transparency about how funds raised will be used and in what amounts as well as a failure to answer my prior questions leave me skeptical about this project.

If you could respond to my queries I'd have my faith in this project restored but for now I see significant red flags in a good idea.

Hello Joskye. As with all startups, most of the cost of building a successful sustainable business in Tech involves paying for 2 things, developers and for promotion of the service. So to answer your question, developers will need to upgrade software and other services and then there is the issue of actually finding new providers (like Youku) and convincing them to participate in the project.

What you as investor should be asking is, why will BCDN have any value? They will have value because they are the tokens used for payment (providers pay) and miners will be paid tokens.
The real issue is 1) Can BlockCDN attract paying customers (I have some concerns here); and 2) Can BlockCDN deliver the technology (I have less of a concern here).  I actually think the best outcome for BlockCDN is a merger or acquisition with a traditional CDN provider with global market coverage.

Hi Meeekz,  

Good to see you posting again Smiley  Have you see BlockCDN's partnerships which can be found in 'Meet the Team'?
https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/meet-the-team-bb6a1818c84#.raw4czpq7

If you scroll down you will see that BlockCDN is partnered with Weiyi (The One network) - who have worked with many clients - including Youku.  
This is why you should not be concerned. http://www.wy.cn/cases.html
The price that BlockCDN will be able to offer it's clients, over traditional CDN, will be very compelling and we expect there to be significant interested in the offering.
yes, we also expect that other CDN providers will be attracted.

Also - I have fixed the Member Signature.

Can I'm join this signature campaign sir ?
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:02:51 PM

I'm very dissapointed that the important questions I've asked days ago remain unanswered as well as how you've sidestepped some of my previous queries.

I like this project but a lack of *detailed* transparency about how funds raised will be used and in what amounts as well as a failure to answer my prior questions leave me skeptical about this project.

If you could respond to my queries I'd have my faith in this project restored but for now I see significant red flags in a good idea.

Hello Joskye. As with all startups, most of the cost of building a successful sustainable business in Tech involves paying for 2 things, developers and for promotion of the service. So to answer your question, developers will need to upgrade software and other services and then there is the issue of actually finding new providers (like Youku) and convincing them to participate in the project.

What you as investor should be asking is, why will BCDN have any value? They will have value because they are the tokens used for payment (providers pay) and miners will be paid tokens.
The real issue is 1) Can BlockCDN attract paying customers (I have some concerns here); and 2) Can BlockCDN deliver the technology (I have less of a concern here).  I actually think the best outcome for BlockCDN is a merger or acquisition with a traditional CDN provider with global market coverage.

Hi Meeekz,  

Good to see you posting again Smiley  Have you see BlockCDN's partnerships which can be found in 'Meet the Team'?
https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/meet-the-team-bb6a1818c84#.raw4czpq7

If you scroll down you will see that BlockCDN is partnered with Weiyi (The One network) - who have worked with many clients - including Youku.  
This is why you should not be concerned. http://www.wy.cn/cases.html
The price that BlockCDN will be able to offer it's clients, over traditional CDN, will be very compelling and we expect there to be significant interested in the offering.
yes, we also expect that other CDN providers will be attracted.

Also - I have fixed the Member Signature.

Can I'm join this signature campaign sir ?

You're late, only two days left before end of BlockCDN ICO. Signature campaign no longer support new subscribers.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:14:14 PM

This looks doable but there's a pitfall u probably failed to notice before engaging with this campaign: devs are fervent followers of a conman advertising MMM ponzi in a nearby thread.
amiraja

Activity: 544

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:59:41 AM

ICO, is live
Tony Long (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100

A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 11:39:33 AM

If ICO fails, how to return your investment (ETH)
https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-an-investors-guide-3-25495b11ce8a#.qth78krb8

Code:
Code:
[center]
[url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][b][color=#00a0e9]                    BlockCDN[/b]  [color=#00a0e9]|  Earn From Your Idle Devices  |  [color=#e60012]15th AUG 2017 [/color][/color][/url]                
[center][url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=#e60012]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/url]
   [url=http://www.blockcdn.org/index_en.html][color=#00a0e9]THE SHARING ECONOMY[/color][color=#00a0e9] MADE EASY[/color][/url]
[/center]
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:09:43 PM

nice article guide for refund if ico fails
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:32:38 PM

what if we use of myetherwallet? because I have not seen his way to the blog
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:08:10 PM

This looks doable but there's a pitfall u probably failed to notice before engaging with this campaign: devs are fervent followers of a conman advertising MMM ponzi in a nearby thread.

Hello - please explain your meaning - otherwise this just reads as FUD - thank you.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:25:19 PM

so there is no hope! the only information you can share at this moment is refund procedure. ok.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:53:24 AM

The Devs can just push forward with the project  while finding another source of fund, not just drop the whole project down, you can do a poll or ask the investors about it if they want to continue.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:01:50 AM

Initial target was not met because your target is too high, will you have second ico for lower target? It will surely fail from current funding situation
joskye

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:44:57 AM

Hi guys,

I really wanted this ICO to succeed but the writing was on the wall for me weeks ago when I saw the lack of funding progress.

Just to explain to you why you've failed:

- Simultaneous mining reduced incentives to donate.

- Not publishing a detailed business plan on how much of the funds raised would be reserved for salaries, promotion, development, emergencies etc and when these funds would be used.

- Lack or organised daily promotional campaign to raise awareness several months *before* the crowdfund date.

- Using bitcointalk as a community thread. The quality of 'investors' here is shocking and bitcointalk itself is filled with a lot of junk data, junk talk and suggestions.

- The 3 year limit on token holders earning dividends; nice way to screw your investors over in the long term. From the community chatter I've read outside of bitcointalk this reason alone was the biggest one that stopped people from investing in your crowdfund.

- Lack of daily, active promotion and community engagement in forums where serious ethereum investors hangout e.g.

Ethtrader reddit
Ethereum reddit
Smith and Crown
ICO Countdown
Evan Van Ness Ethereum newsletter

You absolutely should *not* do staged crowdfunds, unless:

- You are willing to present detailed expenditure plans, roadmaps and goals to your community and
- Publish regular confirmations that the goals/roadmap is being reached before acquiring further funding.

I like that you have a public beta. I like that you are targeting a clear market with actual demand and provided a case to undercut and take a segment of that markets profits. I like the fact that you got an ex-barclays boss on board.

That suggests you will find a way to make this work. Unfortunately your horrible promotion at this stage shows me that while you may understand the CDN community, you absolutely do not understand the Ethereum community or blockchain investor community either.

I'd sack whoever was in charge of your marketing and get someone who understands crowdfunding. Try looking and imitating the strategies of Golem, Augur, Digix, Firstblood or any number of ICO's which reached their targets within day 1.
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:39:13 PM

Initial target was not met because your target is too high, will you have second ico for lower target? It will surely fail from current funding situation

Do not set any minimum thresholds, and do project on money that got picked despite fact that it is lot of money.
jelma

Activity: 717

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:07:24 PM

If ICO fails how with bounties TVE, what will still paid ?
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:21:26 PM

Do not set any minimum thresholds, and do project on money that got picked despite fact that it is lot of money.

Definitely right opinion dude, they set a ridiculously high threshold for such a project, they can't measure and estimate themselves, they overvalued their evaluation, so they were too confident to raise that amount, actually people buy bitcoin and sell ethereum nowadays, a few invest ico.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:43:56 PM

I don't think that they will pay any bounties if the the ICO fails.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:51:28 PM

They may pay, but to sell it, you can not. It has been with Janus tokens.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
jelma

Activity: 717

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:58:12 PM

They may pay, but to sell it, you can not. It has been with Janus tokens.
but Janus can sell, janus can exchange to NXT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: