Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanoclub NANOTEC NNC  (Read 26745 times)
HELLOWORLD236

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:24:02 PM

Hi,

Have been hearing some people about investing in the following crypto-currency
Their currency is the nanotec coin: NNC
http://www.nanoclub.info/

Anyone heard of them or has information, suggestions?
Does it seem legit to buy into this program?

Thank you,

Pjotr
I have invested in it when it was called OctaCoin, they had some legal issues in China they had to change their structure but all other members refused to do the changes so they spilted the company all Chinese members stayed with OctaCoin with some changes, and all others converted into NanoCoin we didn't lose a penny because all OctaCoins we had has converted into NanoCoins, (all this happened in Aug 16) by September everything was running smoothly again, I get my return of investment every week minimum 1%, and because there are less Nano coins available the value will rise faster than it would rise in Octa, over 80% is sold already, I have even exchanged NNC to Bitcoin for a value of €1.60 each, that means it's actually going up... the exchange platform and nano coin are public everyone can access it, the only thing that is private is buying NNC from the company they doing it because they want the demand to rise
In a ponzy scame you cannot make money without referring to someone else here you don't have to do it, you make money 1) when the value of NNC rises, 2) on the investment returns you get every week.
I can say that I made a very good deal when I invested here, 6 months ago

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:49:45 PM

In a ponzy scame you cannot make money without referring to someone else

You haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Confy

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:05:44 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, so don't bite my head off.
I'm also thinking of connection with the Nanoclub after seeing how it works from a familymember.

Someone calls it Ponzi, but where can I find proof of that?? Who can help me deside before I put money in this??

Thanks in advance
Confy
HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:04:41 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, so don't bite my head off.
I'm also thinking of connection with the Nanoclub after seeing how it works from a familymember.

Someone calls it Ponzi, but where can I find proof of that?? Who can help me deside before I put money in this??

Thanks in advance
Confy

I made some money already with this because the value is now about 1.60 Eur on the public trading platform, I have invested a few thousand euros in it and I'm very optimistic that one day it will be worth 10x more, when I first invested it was 1.50 now it's 1.60 and if you look on demand it will grow very fast and high, that's my opinion, I have tested the system I downloaded a wallet from here: http://nanoclub.info and I can send coins from user to user, and see my transactions on the public blockchain here: http://www.nanoexplorer.tech I tested everything and it really works, I have now invested another few thousand euros, I would should try it and if it works for you then post here your reviews, all negative people here haven't tested it
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:17:54 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 04:34:20 PM by criptix

So how comes it is ok to promote a ponzi here when we have a ponzi subforum?

What the hell is the moderation doing?

Mprep getting paid by ponzi scum?
The games sub is bitcoin ponzis only. Mb lol

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

*WARNING*
This post contains multiple use of the word "shit"

all negative people here haven't tested it

To paraphrase: if it looks like shit, smells like shit and has the consistency of shit, it is unnecessary to taste it as well.

Nanoclub/tec/shitcoin has absolutely no reason for existing other than to scam. It has no intrinsic qualities, no future and no value outside of its manipulated closed environment.

I don't believe you have
invested a few thousand euros in it
I think you are part of this shit scam talking shit talk hoping to dump your shit coin on people stupid or greedy enough to follow your shit "advice".

CryptoKeeper802

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 03:45:09 AM

Hmm, someone else was asking me about this coin today so I had to take a look into it.

From what I can see, I can't find it anywhere on CoinMarketCap, World Coin Index or any other exchange I know of.  Is there a blockchain explorer?  This wreaks of vaporware.

Ericx

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:51:52 AM

Hi,

What sort of evidence must be collected to really prove that there is a ponzi scheme behind octa/nano?
What key numbers must be extracted that can provide such evidence?
Is there a real company behind octa/nano and if so, where is this company based?

What would the octa/nano people have to do in order to prove that they are serious people?

Pyramid games and Ponzi schemes are illegal in most countries. However, in this case they have been able to entangle the scheme with digital currency AND various company stocks. The phenomenon is also rather globalied and distributed so there are very few investigators that have the skills, time and legal knowledge to crush them. How can we as a community or individuals help stop this? Educating people is the most important thing of course, but I would also like to see more action against the scammers.

I have to say they are really good at keeping a low digital profile. They work through MLM and the business is entirely digital, and they apparently get several thousand new investors every month, but still very little information (and criticism) is on the web and even much less in media and newspapers.
Behind MLM is doing a good job but it is a single source, and the MLM sales partners have worked out specific arguments to show that Behind MLM is wrong. Believers belive in the nano people rather than Behind MLM. It is much like a cult.
We need many more quality sources of criticism so that anyone that turns to google about octacoin, nanocoin, octapartner, nanopartner, octaclub, nanotec, nanoclub, Euro NNC, and so on (*hint* to Google indexing and pagerank!), will immediately find alot of serious criticism and warnings.

(And yes, I am a newbie in this forum, but not so much newbie in general...)
HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:26:40 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 04:22:55 PM by HELLOWORLD236

Hmm, someone else was asking me about this coin today so I had to take a look into it.

From what I can see, I can't find it anywhere on CoinMarketCap, World Coin Index or any other exchange I know of.  Is there a blockchain explorer?  This wreaks of vaporware.
There is a Public Blockchain here: http://www.nanoexplorer.tech, if you want to try it before buying coins just do as I did download the offline wallet here: http://nanoclub.info/#wallet and make some transactions, it will appear in the Blockchain for everyone to see, if you need some Nano Coins to test it ask from who you know they have, (Note: the value is now 1,60 Euro), The Nano Coin is not public yet it is still a Private Members Club that's why the coin is not available on CoinMarketCap they have for now their own exchange platform, the reason why it's not public yet is because they want first to build the value and reputation of the coin, once it's 15 Euro it will probably go public, (remember BitCoin wasn't on any public exchange platform in the first 2 years)  they don't want to be "Just another" Cryptocurrency they want to be next to Bitcoin!!, and I hope they will get there, the business runs on a clever track to increase demand more than supply so that the value should increase and more stable than Bitcoin, there are many shops accepting Nano Coins for a payment as you can see on their website http://www.nanoclub.info/nano-mapping/ and more shops are joining daily, it is the future whether you like it or not! If you live near some of those shops I would suggest you to drive down have a little chat with the owners about NNC.
Have a nice day! Build the future! the more people joining the more and faster it will increase!!,
Make sure to have some of this coins the more you have the more you will earn!!
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:07:43 PM

(Note: the value is now 1,60 Euro), The Nano Coin is not public yet it is still a Private Members Club that's why the coin is not available on CoinMarketCap they have for now their own exchange platform

What a surprise

markcz

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:13:27 PM

Hi guys, just wanted to share a little story. Sorry for my english, not a native speaker.

A good friend of mine told me yesterday that he had invested 5k € in this bs...

A really fancy words about new bitcoin, nanocoin atm's around europe soon, that it is coming to stock exchange and so. It took me 20 minutes on this forum to look a bit through this shit. I just don't understand the people's dumbness sometimes. He was never the brightest kid but throw 5k outta window like that? And he is still convinced he is profitting even he can't really explain how it works.

But what surprises me even more is he also said that some "friend" invited him to it, that he "saw the guy lives from it" and that has a good info if the site is dumping. Who the fuck can be this guy? Even dumber person who tried to withdraw money once or twice?

But as I understand, it is/was running for months, so the guy could've "made" some money. But I suppose you can never withdraw the amount you put in?

And now it is already down?
HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:26:57 PM

(Note: the value is now 1,60 Euro), The Nano Coin is not public yet it is still a Private Members Club that's why the coin is not available on CoinMarketCap they have for now their own exchange platform

What a surprise

https://i.imgur.com/ZapfOZt.png

Here is a message from the CEO of Nano what will answer all your questions:
It is Copy/Paste from the message I got into my account

More great news!!!
Dear members,

Nano promised you more GREAT news!!!
The coin becomes more and more rare… Only a few millions are left and that means….
Yes, that means that the price will go up and will go up fast…

So, from the 1st of December all packages will have less coins, and week after week we will lower the amount of coins inside our products, because the coin will raise in value.

Example : A Pro plus package has a value of 5.600 euro, today 1 NNC values 1,6 euro, meaning 3500 NNC coins in the package, but on the 1st of December that will be changed to less NNC because the coin becomes more and more valuable…

This is the best news Nano could bring to all our affiliates !! The goal is to have a value of more than 3 euro by the month of May…

To support this value and the future growth we made an adjustment in dividing the commissions, 70/30 becomes 50/50. This will be effective from the 4th of December.

Exchange
Nano’s strategy is based on legality and long-term sustainability. Not only monteline and Nano need to be compliant with the KYC-rules, but all companies that are financial orientated need to comply with the same rules. Therefor the Exchange is implementing a KYC application. As Soon this is ready, you just need to apply for KYC and after approval you can freely exchange NNC to BTC. We’ll keep you informed about the progress. Don’t forget that you can change NNC to euro’s in Tradano.

Many monteline cards are send out to members and more and more members get their cards. As monteline sees a big improvement on the quality of the KYC’s from our affiliates they agreed to start with bank pay-outs very soon. Despite our efforts, this was hold back due to too many wrong applications for KYC. Stay tuned for more news soon. We also have started to pay-out the pending withdrawals from Nano to monteline to FULLY KYC approved members.

Nano Roadshow
Leaders and management will travel around Europe from the 15th of January until the 28th of January.

Date  Country
15/01 Sweden
17/01 Estonia
19/01 Poland
22/01 Czech Republic/Slovakia
24/01 Germany
26/01 Belgium/Netherlands
28/01 UK

All details concerning the events will be communicated in the next News. STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING NEWS IN THE NEXT DAYS.

Georges Van Wijk
CEO
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:55:26 PM

<snip> Lies and bullshit <snip>
Georges Van Wijk
CEO

Meanwhile, back in The Real World, a selection of comments made during the past week from REAL account holders in this Nanocrap...

what are you saying? Everybody is receiving their money? A delay? I don’t call this a delay, this was a suspension of 3 weeks that not 1 euro was paid. Which correct and honest company doesn’t pay for 3 weeks?

what with the exchange ?? Not working anymore since 1st of November ?

Where does the revenue come from ?
You get 1% every week and an average of 6-8%/month.
From the paid interest you MUST re invest minimum 50% , so in fact you only get 3-4% each month, the rest is available after 12 months

the cost to convert the non existing coin to euro = 6.5%
When you want to withdraw money they need 3 weeks to approve. Wwhen it is in your wallet, you have to buy a card which cost 89 euro.
You do not need a card and you want to transfer to your bank account? … minimum 1.000 euro and 50 euro cost. Why minimum 1.000 euro ? Why another cost after the earlier cost of 6.5%

try to withdraw 500 euro and see if it works.....many clients see the virtual numbers on their screen, only numbers and nothing to cover all these numbers …. so they will see at this moment you can not withdraw and if it works it will take at least one month to have it....

Many things are bought and paid with their money …. houses for one of the scammers, free journeys for the top of the company and I read here also a private plane, which cost between 6 and 50 million usd …

Tradano Account Item Price: €30.00 EUR

One of my many pending due to pay withdrawals was transfered to monteline, but still no bank transfer function there  

Their “support” is not responding at all anymore and absolutely no payments at all are done.

And your "CEO" Georges van Wijk, an ex hotel manager who learnt Powerpoint so he can bullshit his way into peoples wallets

HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:32:26 AM

Hi guys, just wanted to share a little story. Sorry for my english, not a native speaker.

A good friend of mine told me yesterday that he had invested 5k € in this bs...

A really fancy words about new bitcoin, nanocoin atm's around europe soon, that it is coming to stock exchange and so. It took me 20 minutes on this forum to look a bit through this shit. I just don't understand the people's dumbness sometimes. He was never the brightest kid but throw 5k outta window like that? And he is still convinced he is profitting even he can't really explain how it works.

But what surprises me even more is he also said that some "friend" invited him to it, that he "saw the guy lives from it" and that has a good info if the site is dumping. Who the fuck can be this guy? Even dumber person who tried to withdraw money once or twice?

But as I understand, it is/was running for months, so the guy could've "made" some money. But I suppose you can never withdraw the amount you put in?

And now it is already down?

Yeah now we can sell the coins for €2 and it's very easy to do it you have to register @ https://tradano.com and you are done! Unbelievable how fast it grows I just tried it out and it works well I got my Euro straight away I will transfer it to my Mater Card and use it, be smart and invested in it now before it's 15€
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:13:03 AM

Yeah now we can sell the coins for €2 and it's very easy to do it you have to register @ https://tradano.com and you are done! Unbelievable how fast it grows I just tried it out and it works well I got my Euro straight away I will transfer it to my Mater Card and use it, be smart and invested in it now before it's 15€

Bullshit

Quote from: real person, 2nd Dec 2016
Tradano today:
TRADING PAUSED: All transactions are suspended.

HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:50:38 PM

Bullshit

Quote from: real person, 2nd Dec 2016
Tradano today:
TRADING PAUSED: All transactions are suspended.

Now it's back online, and its trading fast for minimum €2.25 just check it out yourself @ https://tradano.com BTW the official price is now €2.00, you can see there are many more buying requests than selling that means something...
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:20:42 PM

there are many more buying requests than selling that means something...

Oh yes, it means something. Just not what you think it means.

Do you read Swedish?

http://www.lotteriinspektionen.se/sv/Press/Nyheter/Nanoclub-polisanmalt-for-misstankt-kedjebrevsspel/

No?
Let me (and Google) translate for you

Published: 2016-12-02
The Gaming Board is December 1 reported to the police responsible / accountable for Octanium Ltd concepts Nano Club in Sweden, for alleged breach of the Lotteries Act, the organization of chain letter games.

Gaming Board believes that recruitment to the operations Nano Club, based on recruiting new participants to increase participants' profit. Our overall assessment of the business is that there are reasons to believe that the Nano Club is a chain letter games or similar.

"Chain letter game" is quaint terminology for "Ponzi Scheme".

HELLOWORLD236

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:40:30 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 10:55:54 PM by HELLOWORLD236

there are many more buying requests than selling that means something...

Oh yes, it means something. Just not what you think it means.

Do you read Swedish?

http://www.lotteriinspektionen.se/sv/Press/Nyheter/Nanoclub-polisanmalt-for-misstankt-kedjebrevsspel/

No?
Let me (and Google) translate for you

Published: 2016-12-02
The Gaming Board is December 1 reported to the police responsible / accountable for Octanium Ltd concepts Nano Club in Sweden, for alleged breach of the Lotteries Act, the organization of chain letter games.

Gaming Board believes that recruitment to the operations Nano Club, based on recruiting new participants to increase participants' profit. Our overall assessment of the business is that there are reasons to believe that the Nano Club is a chain letter games or similar.

"Chain letter game" is quaint terminology for "Ponzi Scheme".

Yeah Wink Here are a list of a few websites who are claiming that bitcoin is a scam:

http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-bitcoin-a-scam
http://hightechforum.org/bitcoins-a-crypto-geek-ponzi-scheme/
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/view_from_chicago/2013/04/bitcoin_is_a_ponzi_scheme_the_internet_currency_will_collapse.html

As we all know there are many losers who think and believe that bitcoin is BULLSHIT and a BIG INTERNATIONAL SCAM but we know who is right and we made a lot of money already out of bitcoin and we are going to make much more, now when it comes to NANO COIN the same thing repeats itself there are some people who think its a scam, but we know who is right and we are making a lot money from that.
Actually we are making more money than we can make with bitcoin because if you bought bitcoin for €500 you have to wait until it gets to €1000 in order to double your value, but at NANO COIN we all bought it when it was €1.50, and now its €2 and when it becomes €3 we doubled our money already, its much more likely that Nano Coin will be €15 in a year or two (what means x10 of the value) than Bitcoin to be $7000 in the next 10 years (x10 todays value)

- Bitcoin didn't had so many offline shops where it was accepted as NNC have now after 1 year, nANO have already more than 50 shops who are accepting NNC as you can see here http://www.nanoclub.info/nano-mapping/.
- Bitcoin didn't have a ATM machine until 5 years after its launch, as I hear Nano Coin will very soon get ATM machines in some cities.
- Bitcoin didn't have the option to link your coins to a Debit/Credit card and use it wherever you want until 2 years ago or less, Nano Coins has it already... (Although there are some delays with this cards but technically we have them and we believe the delays and technical problems will get solved sooner or later)
all I can say is that everything what the NANO company has said until now was fully for-filled some times with delays but in the end they keep to what they promised
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:07:06 PM

Here are a list of a few websites

Sure, clickbait op-eds and regulator intervention/police fraud investigation are exactly the same thing, right?

As we all know yadayada NANO COIN we all bought it when it was €1.50, and now its €2 and when it becomes €3 we doubled our money already, its much more likely that Nano Coin will be €15 in a year or two yadayada

Cheesy

And, on this scam's previous MO, it will have changed names and ripped off investors at least twice more by then.

truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:01:39 AM

Hi,

Have been hearing some people about investing in the following crypto-currency
Their currency is the nanotec coin: NNC

where annoucment thread nanotec coin
and where exchanger in support nanotec coin

or you only want collect bitcoin from investor and then you run