Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 06:04:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: What percentage of the reward from mined blocks should be allocated for tipping daily?
10%
15%
20%
25%
30%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FAME][LAUNCHED]famecoin - viral photo sharing on Blockchain with tippings.  (Read 63899 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 840

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:36:54 PM

No of course the demand is not high at the moment, it's not on a exchange yet and the viral photo sharing app which is the main thing for this coin to get value at first is not launched yet. The price of the coin will be determined on how successful that app is.

Exactly. We need to get at least one exchange to start trading FAME and help give it real value. The app will definitely be a game changer here, and it will have a huge impact into FAME's attention towards it, and its price to increase. As long as FAME could provide usability for photo sharing, then I can expect it to survive for the long term.

Nevertheless, I will wait and see what happens with FAME in the following days. I have the feeling that next year will be huge for it.  Grin

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TorontoR

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:22:27 AM

Hi do you have some mining pool for pov ?
sunce33

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:02:00 PM

Why nobody answer anything about fame coin?Silence fame died?What happening?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

EpyxZ

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:56:17 PM

ICO ended thats what happened. Everyone is just waiting on fi'x etc. But ya would love to know whats going on etc. Is there an app demo out yet? or any form of demo? I know I ask a lot but curious :p

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 840

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:27:48 AM

Honestly, I'm curious to know what will happen with FAME in a couple of days, since we are about to enter the new year, yet with no updates about getting the coin added to an exchange at least, in order to give it some value and keep the market going.

We need to have better promotion, but most importantly the dedication of the developer, as well as the community in order to help this cryptocurrency succeed for the long term.

Maybe one of these days the dev will surprise us with something exciting, don't you think?  Roll Eyes

Nevertheless, I will continue to hold and stake FAME until it gets added to an exchange. Hope that we could really go somewhere with this coin.  Smiley

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:58:48 AM

well i hope they didnt died expected so much from this but at the end it will be dead in the water
I just hope that devs will come up with some surprise in next few days at least by end of this year maybe biggest surprise would be to put FAME on some exchange
Price is much lower then initially said in project start that why most here are upset

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

housebtc

Activity: 406

"Telegram on Steroids"

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:05:50 AM

well i hope they didnt died expected so much from this but at the end it will be dead in the water
I just hope that devs will come up with some surprise in next few days at least by end of this year maybe biggest surprise would be to put FAME on some exchange
Price is much lower then initially said in project start that why most here are upset

The low funding received is affecting this project, the developer should have cancelled the ICO or retain some tokens and be able to come out for another funding in future if there is something to show for the first ICO funding received.

nezto77

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:24:09 AM

The low funding received is affecting this project, the developer should have cancelled the ICO or retain some tokens and be able to come out for another funding in future if there is something to show for the first ICO funding received.
no! they are preparing a surprise on this project. so just wait for the time to come

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:46:05 PM

no! they are preparing a surprise on this project. so just wait for the time to come

I think the biggest suprise will be if anything comes of this now. Shit you all paid BTC for a coin that doesn't even have an exchange. Now thats just crazy.

mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1049

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:59:58 PM

Typical bitcointalk banter.  Blah blah, market market, dead dead, and ha ha investors.  Anyone here on fame slack channel?  Anyone on their facebook?  BCT community really needs to step it up and learn how to put the blow torch away and start posting offers instead of judgements.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:13:54 PM

Typical bitcointalk banter.  Blah blah, market market, dead dead, and ha ha investors.  Anyone here on fame slack channel?  Anyone on their facebook?  BCT community really needs to step it up and learn how to put the blow torch away and start posting offers instead of judgements.

Im not judging them. But some responses or resolving some of these peoples campaign, ww problems etc would be nice. This is a central point for communication with this team for 99% of all ico participants. Not one person who paid into ico should have to search slack, facebook, twitter etc to hear what a dev could type here until they got there ico money.

synthgauge

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:32:09 PM

Honestly, I'm curious to know what will happen with FAME in a couple of days, since we are about to enter the new year, yet with no updates about getting the coin added to an exchange at least, in order to give it some value and keep the market going.

We need to have better promotion, but most importantly the dedication of the developer, as well as the community in order to help this cryptocurrency succeed for the long term.

Maybe one of these days the dev will surprise us with something exciting, don't you think?  Roll Eyes

Nevertheless, I will continue to hold and stake FAME until it gets added to an exchange. Hope that we could really go somewhere with this coin.  Smiley

What happened last christmas? Nothing. Christmas comes every year. Nothing happens. Time passes, I crack 150 champagne bottles, get drunk, put on my police glasses and babysit boring trades. Rarely I warble fascist hymns while resting in a bicycle seat on the edge of my roof or make explosive flakes of sulfur and charcoal which I throw in strangers walking past my condo in florida. Christmas brings nothing special. Nothing will change. After tomorrow will be another day. Hope it wont be a longstanding conspiracy fuckup and bitcoin price will hold at a higher level than it is today.
Angelo Santos

Activity: 313

I'm a designer, see portfolio on my signature.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 03:04:38 PM

Im not judging them. But some responses or resolving some of these peoples campaign, ww problems etc would be nice. This is a central point for communication with this team for 99% of all ico participants. Not one person who paid into ico should have to search slack, facebook, twitter etc to hear what a dev could type here until they got there ico money.
They do give update on slack channel. Here's the resent update of famedev

LTU_btc

Activity: 714

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:16:33 PM

They do give update on slack channel. Here's the resent update of famedev

Good to see communication from famedev. I already started to think that famecoin will become another scam coin.
But it's not nice to don't give any updates on bitcointalk, because people started to worry, and it's not goof for coin development.

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:50:49 AM

So an update of "exchange will come soon" is the update?

electronicash

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 01:40:33 AM

Couldn't get an update better than that. Psychotic boy is buying famecoin from supporters for ico price which is 50 sats. It could be the best option for anyone before price drops.

susila_bai

Activity: 672

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:24:07 AM

Couldn't get an update better than that. Psychotic boy is buying famecoin from supporters for ico price which is 50 sats. It could be the best option for anyone before price drops.

How can you tell that best option before price drops so you mean to say that when the coin is going to list we dont get the ICO price. I dont think that the price will be low atleast it will be double the ICO price

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Megaquake

Activity: 500

Tip jar: 1J8mrqL7jzo4snxGRDmP2eA6J4DAjmKbzg

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 07:25:48 AM

How can you tell that best option before price drops so you mean to say that when the coin is going to list we dont get the ICO price. I dont think that the price will be low atleast it will be double the ICO price

I agree 50 sat is a lame offer and to say it will drop is worse, people buy and loose all the time but this coin looks to have a future, so hold your coin and never sell for 50 sat, its your investment do not let someone cheat you out of potential profits for his/her own gain.

electronicash

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 07:45:08 AM

I agree 50 sat is a lame offer and to say it will drop is worse, people buy and loose all the time but this coin looks to have a future, so hold your coin and never sell for 50 sat, its your investment do not let someone cheat you out of potential profits for his/her own gain.

i'm sure the coin is worth the ico price once it becomes useful through its platform. its the holders that you have to worry for the rest can only dump them seeing the price is more than 50 sats.

most coins drop when listed on exchange and fame coins has no exemption to this

Megaquake

Activity: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 07:54:59 AM

i'm sure the coin is worth the ico price once it becomes useful through its platform. its the holders that you have to worry for the rest can only dump them seeing the price is more than 50 sats.

most coins drop when listed on exchange and fame coins has no exemption to this

I am sure we all know that, ok say you pay me 50 sat for my coins to hold them to prevent dumping, are you going to sell them back to me at 70 sat later regardless of its value at that time? 20 sat as a fee, sorry I am such a bag holder myself on many coins and have profited on many scam coins after they were dumped hard, the best thing to do is hold coins until you have a definite yes or no about the app the dev is working on, I pay 50 sat for my coins I be damned if I will give them up for 50, selling them makes no sense.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.