Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What percentage of the reward from mined blocks should be allocated for tipping daily?
10%
15%
20%
25%
30%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FAME][LAUNCHED]famecoin - viral photo sharing on Blockchain with tippings.  (Read 64757 times)
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 02:23:29 PM

Fame Team will continue development even though we are way below budget of around $50 000.
We hope to see the project rise in value as we continue development. In short, we don't stop here but rather convince investors that we aim for the future and are here to stay in changing the world.

Updates about end of ICO and the way forward will be posted soon.
We believe investors will rather benefit in exchange rather than long term holding which we aim for considering the fact that the ICO price remains low.
but we'll push for the best price on the market.

I think the dev is quite busy

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:20:58 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 07:07:38 PM by davide72

wallet doesn´t work anymore and still no bounty

What´s up, dev?  This behavior is absolutely bullshit!

The developer is not responding from long and even after it got listed to exchange it did not responded anyone comment. Wallet problem is going from long time.
mybe they did got upset about the ico result! the purpose of the ico was not develop the website but gain as much bitcoin the could! im quite sure with another newbie account they will build another project!

Well if that was the case then they didnt get as much they wanted, quite small for something like that cuz they invested possibly that amount so they didnt go as well as they planed. Like you mentioned maybe they will switch to another project and then will try to raise more but im very disappointed in this coin had good potential but ended like big shame.

bitcointalk is for many dev users goldminer! I think the best way today to make  great money for many programming people is to post thread about innovative blockchain project!!
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:45:55 PM

The developer is not responding from long and even after it got listed to exchange it did not responded anyone comment. Wallet problem is going from long time.
mybe they did got upset about the ico result! the purpose of the ico was not develop the website but gain as much bitcoin the could! im quite sure with another newbie account they will build another project!

Well if that was the case then they didnt get as much they wanted, quite small for something like that cuz they invested possibly that amount so they didnt go as well as they planed. Like you mentioned maybe they will switch to another project and then will try to raise more but im very disappointed in this coin had good potential but ended like big shame.

on bitcointalk many dev users found goldminer! I think the best way today to make  great money for many programming people is to post thread about innovative blockchain project!!

It is really true that most of the coin developers will give you full view of the roadmap and they will follow all comments and reply fast and give good bounty so that the users promote their coin showing it as good and genuine ICO coin. but as soon as they start ICO and it reaches around 50% or more they start to shift the project and dont come here in this forum to reply and tell all of them to come to other sites like slack, twitter or any thing where they can ban the users or just neglect them and after some time they just vanish away.

That is why it is always good to not invest in ICO and better to wait for hit it in exchange and if the project is good then buy coins cheaper then ICO from exchange.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 03:57:30 PM

I don't think the dev will either deliver the project intended too after all no one knew him and until someone publish his name here, he will not come here to depend himself and promise to deliver the platform at once. sooner we will all forget about famecoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:40:35 PM

Price of famecoin is terrible , what you think in any future price going up or ..?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:48:19 AM

Price of famecoin is terrible , what you think in any future price going up or ..?

electronicash already answered your question:

I don't think the dev will either deliver the project intended too after all no one knew him and until someone publish his name here, he will not come here to depend himself and promise to deliver the platform at once. sooner we will all forget about famecoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:11:08 PM

It seems that I just lost time for this coint
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 03:06:17 PM

The project can have the best potential actually, knowing that its the social media time andthat people are all in the social media sites sharing whatever happens in their lives and these includes photos.

This project however seem not pushing through. The next time we see someone or a dev team offering the same concept, lets ask for beta platform to ensure they are all in.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 07:14:37 PM

The project can have the best potential actually, knowing that its the social media time andthat people are all in the social media sites sharing whatever happens in their lives and these includes photos.

This project however seem not pushing through. The next time we see someone or a dev team offering the same concept, lets ask for beta platform to ensure they are all in.

Well the app is not due out till the 2nd week of January so we shall see.

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:55:10 PM

So we still don't have any news from the Dev or from the team? Undecided

It seems that I just lost time for this coint

I start believe the same now, unfortunately...
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:19:24 AM

Dont think that app release will influence in any way for price change it will perhaps do little change but considering that most who participate here including me in avatar and articles, expected much more i mean on those who wear signature this is really disaster.

I hope for the ones that were in campaign that price will come to at least half of promised so that they can get some coins in wallet for effort at least.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 04:17:16 PM

Dont think that app release will influence in any way for price change it will perhaps do little change but considering that most who participate here including me in avatar and articles, expected much more i mean on those who wear signature this is really disaster.

I hope for the ones that were in campaign that price will come to at least half of promised so that they can get some coins in wallet for effort at least.

From the very beginning, It was very little risk in investing in a coin that has the target to take over snapchat.  As cynical as BCT is, I am shocked at the 8 BTC raised.  Normally its 10000 BTC or Zero.  Moderate, is good.  Early market did what it always does, one lift hill and a slow demise.  Its hard to judge a coin with .1% of its assets for sale and the stakers and miners selling at a satoshi.

I agree the App will not move the price higher on Cryptopia.  The Dev will need Marketing Money to push the app.  I feel a second crowd fund will be necessary or else it will be another app in the store.

Come February we will know what we have, bag or bust.  No point in buying or selling.  Stake, Mine or Hold. -- Popcorn

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:43:29 PM

From the very beginning, It was very little risk in investing in a coin that has the target to take over snapchat.  As cynical as BCT is, I am shocked at the 8 BTC raised.  Normally its 10000 BTC or Zero.  Moderate, is good.  Early market did what it always does, one lift hill and a slow demise.  Its hard to judge a coin with .1% of its assets for sale and the stakers and miners selling at a satoshi.

I agree the App will not move the price higher on Cryptopia.  The Dev will need Marketing Money to push the app.  I feel a second crowd fund will be necessary or else it will be another app in the store.

Come February we will know what we have, bag or bust.  No point in buying or selling.  Stake, Mine or Hold. -- Popcorn

mitchellmint Thank you for such a thorough response, Very good observation
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:16:20 PM

It would be very foolish for someone to stake or mine a coin that isn't even listed on any exchange and the dev that runaway already.
its best to just sell you coin to psychotic boy while he is still interested and forget about the coin. if later you find out this coin pushed through and that the dev indeed reappear at some point with a developed platform. you can then start buying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:17:39 PM

It would be very foolish for someone to stake or mine a coin that isn't even listed on any exchange and the dev that runaway already.
its best to just sell you coin to psychotic boy while he is still interested and forget about the coin. if later you find out this coin pushed through and that the dev indeed reappear at some point with a developed platform. you can then start buying.

First check the OP page that this coin is listed in CRYPTOPIA site and the price currently running is 11 satosi , so i think no even psychotic wont be buying at old rates when he can get in low price.

but it is true that the Developer ranaway as what he expected in ICO that much he did not got it. So i think this project is closed
Angelo Santos

Activity: 177
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:22:17 PM

Thought that the funds from ICO is being held by Psychotic boy and he's going to return the funds once the owner run away.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:33:40 PM

This happens most of the time, but he build this project for more then 3 months and scheduled the ICO so many times that is the reason i think most of them have got lost the faith on this project.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:08:25 PM

Another project failed? What's are the last update of this coin?
There is the possibility to cash out and use some "fame coin" there is a delay?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:57:32 PM

Another project failed? What's are the last update of this coin?
There is the possibility to cash out and use some "fame coin" there is a delay?

No updates about anything with this coin, dev last active at dec 21, may be he/she just on vacation to celebrate new year coming and forget about this project or will come back after new year, we never know.

lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:21:53 PM

i am quite sure 2017 famecoin will be great
Happy new year everybody!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: