Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why isn't public transport free?  (Read 8593 times)
sergeyzol

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:00:32 PM

Are you talking money here? Robots don't need money. Tokens can be given to people to use the benefits of the robots. People who are fearful that they won't have a place in life, need not be. People will be way more inventive than robots for a long time. People will always be able to find themselves something to do.

Cool

The metals, software and chips needed for manufacturing robots needs to be purchased from somewhere. Also, the robots need electricity for their operation, and paid services such as GPS and software subscription to perform normally.
Why something should be free? I believe that for everything in this world you have to pay. This is important. If you are for something does not pay, then you don't appreciate it. Give something free that you appreciate.

Exactly. People don't appreciate something, which is given for free. Wasteful spending and vandalism will follow. Subsidizing the public transport is a good idea. But making it entirely free may be bad.

Further exactly. So, you realize that something that isn't free isn't appreciated? Well then work to keep yourself from using the free stuff. Work hard and figure out a way. Or pay for those who want it free. Nobody says you have to use free stuff. Just don't use it. There will be lots of people like you. Join with them and work like crazy. It will even be tougher for you, because you will have to fight your own temptation to use the free stuff. Be an man/woman. Stand up and work.

But let those of us who want the easy life have it.

Cool
I believe that if the service is free it must be all. This service for me is the use of the beach. In some countries there is an attempt to make paid entrance to the beach. For me this is not acceptable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:10:29 PM

Are you talking money here? Robots don't need money. Tokens can be given to people to use the benefits of the robots. People who are fearful that they won't have a place in life, need not be. People will be way more inventive than robots for a long time. People will always be able to find themselves something to do.

Cool

The metals, software and chips needed for manufacturing robots needs to be purchased from somewhere. Also, the robots need electricity for their operation, and paid services such as GPS and software subscription to perform normally.
Why something should be free? I believe that for everything in this world you have to pay. This is important. If you are for something does not pay, then you don't appreciate it. Give something free that you appreciate.

Exactly. People don't appreciate something, which is given for free. Wasteful spending and vandalism will follow. Subsidizing the public transport is a good idea. But making it entirely free may be bad.

Further exactly. So, you realize that something that isn't free isn't appreciated? Well then work to keep yourself from using the free stuff. Work hard and figure out a way. Or pay for those who want it free. Nobody says you have to use free stuff. Just don't use it. There will be lots of people like you. Join with them and work like crazy. It will even be tougher for you, because you will have to fight your own temptation to use the free stuff. Be an man/woman. Stand up and work.

Cool
I believe that if the service is free it must be all. This service for me is the use of the beach. In some countries there is an attempt to make paid entrance to the beach. For me this is not acceptable.

If government, for example, offered a free meal to everyone, this doesn't mean that everyone would have to accept it. If the beach was free for all, this doesn't mean that everyone would have to use the freedom to use the beach. Some people would still want to work for it.

Let them work if they want. Let those of us who want to eat free, or to use the beach free, let us do it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:15:45 PM

This depend on country because in many countries its free for all and some have this for minorities like handicapped mother's with kids and old peoples but in some corrupt countries all have to pay even old and handicapped 
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:17:05 PM

Cool

Cool

If government, for example, offered a free meal to everyone, this doesn't mean that everyone would have to accept it. If the beach was free for all, this doesn't mean that everyone would have to use the freedom to use the beach. Some people would still want to work for it.

Let them work if they want. Let those of us who want to eat free, or to use the beach free, let us do it.

Cool
Not a problem and who offers what for free, the problem is who pays for it. I pay taxes and want my money spent on what I want. If I had my way, I would give taxpayers the right to choose where to pay their money.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:21:38 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
Not a problem and who offers what for free, the problem is who pays for it. I pay taxes and want my money spent on what I want. If I had my way, I would give taxpayers the right to choose where to pay their money.

The thing we are talking about is robots working. Robots work for free. Why? They are simply machines.

Obviously we are not at the stage where most things are made by robots. But if we were there, things would be free.

Not everybody would want the free stuff that the robots did for us. Some people would only feel fulfilled if they had to work for it. Let them. Let them work right along side the robots. When they got tired of working, they could enjoy the free stuff like all the rest of us.

Taxation would be gone. Government doesn't need taxes for anything if the robots do everything.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:27:26 PM

Universal Basic Income Is Core Concept Of The Post-Industrial State

There are very few policy ideas that attract support from all sides of the political spectrum these days. Universal basic income is one of them.

Basic Income - Our Next Moonshot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03W4UmvrwxU

Read more at https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/2016/12/22/universal-basic-income-core-concept-post-industrial-state/.

Cool

Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:29:29 PM

This is nonsense! To keep order we need the power, and the maintenance of power requires money, so we need taxes, and to pay the taxes needed revenue, and that was the income need work. That means that the robots do not need.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:38:22 PM

This is nonsense! To keep order we need the power, and the maintenance of power requires money, so we need taxes, and to pay the taxes needed revenue, and that was the income need work. That means that the robots do not need.

I agree. The video and the whole idea is nonsense. But, if we had robots doing close to 100% of everything we need to sustain our style of living, there might be no need for government.

Cool

btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:44:16 PM

I agree. The video and the whole idea is nonsense. But, if we had robots doing close to 100% of everything we need to sustain our style of living, there might be no need for government.

Cool
And who will fight bandits? If they don't need money, what other values need to be mandatory. Even if there are no values then the quality of the food is different. In the end women from rape somebody needs to protect. Police are always needed! And this tax.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:45:42 PM

Cool
And who will fight bandits? If they don't need money, what other values need to be mandatory. Even if there are no values then the quality of the food is different. In the end women from rape somebody needs to protect. Police are always needed! And this tax.

If things are all free, people will have guns freely. Bandits will be dead.    Cool

btvlGainer

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:50:46 PM

Cool

If things are all free, people will have guns freely. Bandits will be dead.    Cool
What will you do if you are one, and bandits 10? How will you defend yourself even if you have a weapon. No I think this is not an option. Besides who will look for the bandits if they kill somebody?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:54:14 PM

Cool

What will you do if you are one, and bandits 10? How will you defend yourself even if you have a weapon. No I think this is not an option. Besides who will look for the bandits if they kill somebody?

There are police all over the place in some countries where suicide bombers do their thing. Police don't help fast enough.

There will always be people that die from bandits. But most of the bandits will be dead once people decide to stand up and do their own self-protecting.

Besides, if the bandits get everything in life free because the robots build it for them, the bandits mostly will stop their life of crime.

Cool

btvlGainer

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:59:25 PM

There is such a world cannot exist. If robots learn to exist without the person, then the person will disturb them. They will destroy it. How man destroys everything weaker and fairer Cham it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:04:47 PM

There is such a world cannot exist. If robots learn to exist without the person, then the person will disturb them. They will destroy it. How man destroys everything weaker and fairer Cham it.

Robots don't have to be AI.

In an automobile plant, where they make cars, they have robots working right with people, making cars. If the robots could do everything, the people would not be needed. But, so far, there are some things the robots can't do, and they need people for. Things will change in the future.

There is a McDonalds in Phoenix, Arizona, that is entirely run by robots, right now.

Cool

varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:08:53 PM

In an automobile plant, where they make cars, they have robots working right with people, making cars. If the robots could do everything, the people would not be needed. But, so far, there are some things the robots can't do, and they need people for. Things will change in the future.

There is a McDonalds in Phoenix, Arizona, that is entirely run by robots, right now.

Cool
For the production of burgers using meat, and who will grow the animals, who will prepare them hamburgers? The task of robots to facilitate the work of people, but what do people who don't find a job?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:13:26 PM

Cool
For the production of burgers using meat, and who will grow the animals, who will prepare them hamburgers? The task of robots to facilitate the work of people, but what do people who don't find a job?

As I said earlier, we aren't at the point where nearly everything is done by robots, yet. It is coming. When it gets here, who will need a job? Robots are machines, like a car is a machine. They will supply us with everything we need for free. Nobody needs a job when that happens.

Cool

varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:18:50 PM

Cool

As I said earlier, we aren't at the point where nearly everything is done by robots, yet. It is coming. When it gets here, who will need a job? Robots are machines, like a car is a machine. They will supply us with everything we need for free. Nobody needs a job when that happens.

Cool
When in Russia dreamt of a society. Then there were robots but they dreamed of communism. This led to the fact that people had nothing to eat and the Soviet Union collapsed. Such a model of society where people are not working it is a utopia.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:25:32 PM

Cool

Cool
When in Russia dreamt of a society. Then there were robots but they dreamed of communism. This led to the fact that people had nothing to eat and the Soviet Union collapsed. Such a model of society where people are not working it is a utopia.

I don't understand what you are talking about. Russia never had robots that could do most of the work. It isn't even like this in America. But it is getting there. I take freedom from work. But I work willingly if I don't have to.

Let the robots do the work. Let us do some of the work for the fun of working. Let us go on vacation with the robots supplying everything we need.

Cool

DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:30:38 PM

Cool

Cool

I don't understand what you are talking about. Russia never had robots that could do most of the work. It isn't even like this in America. But it is getting there. I take freedom from work. But I work willingly if I don't have to.

Let the robots do the work. Let us do some of the work for the fun of working. Let us go on vacation with the robots supplying everything we need.

Cool
Russia never had robots, but in Russia, dreamed of a society which does not need money. Where people will work as entertainment. This is what we like your idea, though certainly not completely.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:34:46 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
Russia never had robots, but in Russia, dreamed of a society which does not need money. Where people will work as entertainment. This is what we like your idea, though certainly not completely.

This would work IF Russian leaders didn't take more money/property/goods than anybody else. As it is, leaders everywhere try to steal from the people. Robots wouldn't do that, and governments wouldn't need to steal if robots made everything that government people needed.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: