Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you tell in public that you use bitcoin?  (Read 6827 times)
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:14:29 AM

Well depens what you mean in public mate,yeah I've told people I use BTC if you really mean that,and I expect you mean that Cheesy

Zosuda

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:46:11 AM

Yeah i think all my family knows i use and spend bitcoin.

i dont consider is shady unless your spending on the deep web on bad things.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:37:30 AM

I just don't tell public that I use bitcoin unless people ask me if I use bitcoin or not. Well when friends ask me I tell them I use bitcoin but I don't tell just anyone that I use bitcoin since they don't need to know that I use bitcoin and many people don't now about bitcoin yet. If I tell them I use bitcoin, Ill have to answer a lot of questions and Ill have a hard time answering it all I think.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:29:57 PM

Not really.
Why?
Because people are not interesting and don't want to listen.
If I try to explain to hem that Bitcoin can be solution for their financial problems and, in the long term, can help them if they join now, they just laugh.
I just give up.
I talk about Bitcoin now only online, in the groups, forums and chat with other bTC users.
It's waste of time try to talk about Bitcoin in the public.
It's my experience.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:31:05 PM

Of course I do. Talking about something is the best way of advertising it (think about the moment when you heard of Coke's impressive taste, about a delicious food etc.. did you buy it?).
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:17:49 PM

I reported this to all and sundry not tell. But some friends know about it. We exchange opinions. They treat it with understanding and interest
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:49:01 PM

People are not sharing their knowledge or they dont publicity share bitcoin. is one of the selfish for me i share and tell it to my friends so that they know about it and learn how to business with bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:00:24 PM

It depends on the people I'm with. I try to share my knowledge about Bitcoin and try to make it more popular among my friends also by telling them how I use it in my everyday life. But I don't speak about this with people at work because I know majority of them don't support the Bitcoin and I don't trust them.

malaj
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:57:08 PM

Not really.
Why?
Because people are not interesting and don't want to listen.
If I try to explain to hem that Bitcoin can be solution for their financial problems and, in the long term, can help them if they join now, they just laugh.
I just give up.
I talk about Bitcoin now only online, in the groups, forums and chat with other bTC users.
It's waste of time try to talk about Bitcoin in the public.
It's my experience.

Yeeah you can't make people use something or listen to what you say if they themselves aren't ready for this

Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:43:38 PM

No, I think it is not the right time yet to tell it (at least in the country I live).
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:45:58 PM

No, I think it is not the right time yet to tell it (at least in the country I live).
Here in my country its open to share about bitcoin and my friends are know that i am using bitcoin thats why i am motivating them to use bitcoin also and present gambling if they can afford to gamble there they need to invest in bitcoin,,
Many of my friends dont want bitcoin because its scam but i show them my money in bitcoin that we ca witdraw bitcoin instantly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:36:29 PM

The stock market is 70% overvalued ...
crash now inevitable

Author Charles Dickens' classic, A Tale of Two Cities, begins this way: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness ... ."

According to one stock market analytical firm, GMO, today's market behavior resembles Dickens' book, which was published in 1859 and was set during the time of the French Revolution some seven decades earlier.

As the firm noted, in recent days much of the investing and financial world was focused on a meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, attended by Federal Reserve chairperson Janet Yellen. But GMO analysts were watching other things and events happening in the market.

In August, the firm noted in its monthly report – reproduced in part by Zero Hedge – that Shiller P/E, a respected metric for measuring U.S. equities valuation, surpassed 27. Given that normally its range is somewhere slightly above 16, it appears that valuations are looking a bit larger than they should be.

What's more, GMO noted, the last time the Shiller P/E was above 27 was in October 2007, "and we all know how that movie ended," the GMO report said.

'A tale of mediocrity, at best'

And though no one at the analytical firm is saying that the nation and the world are set to experience another Great Recession and near-meltdown of the global economic order – and nothing is written in stone saying that stocks are not allowed to become more expensive – "we continue to maintain our bias against U.S. stocks," the firm said in its report.

At the same time, the firm said, it was tracking a widening disconnect between fundamentals of the U.S. economy, corporate America and their stocks. "It really is a tale of two cities," the analytics firms said, "one of mediocre fundamentals versus a meteoric rise in markets."

In assembling some relevant metrics pertaining to the overall health of the economy and some top-line/bottom-line figures from the S&P 500 index, the firm looked at gross domestic product growth, productivity and household income, in addition to some others like revenue and earnings for U.S. stocks, just to round out the assessment.

"It is a tale of mediocrity, at best," the firm wrote in its report.

After that, analysts contrasted those metrics with actual market returns of the S&P 500 Index spanning the past five years. "Truly meteoric," the firm wrote, adding this caveat: "As an aside, we at GMO have always been leery of drawing too many investment conclusions from staring at economic data–we are more valuation-oriented, after all–but even we are struck by the divergence."

Read more at http://www.naturalnews.com/055447_stock_market_crash_bubble_economy_Wall_Street.html.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BitDEGG

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:50:27 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 06:42:09 PM by BitDEGG

Absolutely yes
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:42:23 AM

Yes, I talked a lot about it. Many say that it is all a waste of time. Some do not believe in the future cryptocurrency. But I do not pay attention to such
flygirl0505

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

No, I don't tell anyone, even my family, they don't know about bitcoin, and tell them that they don't understand, and they don't even have a sense of interest.
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:20:29 PM

I do not tell anyone about this. Who cares? Let not climb into my purse.
dantanas

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:29:12 PM

I let anybody know, not doing anything ilegal.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:31:45 PM

i share it with my office-mates i let them know that im in and bitcoin industry is really coming bigger allowing them to explore by them self since we are inside a computer industry we are free to navigate online i was able to show them what bitcoin can bring to them and the advantages of this new currency.
birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:38:59 PM

But I do think that sooner or later Bitcoin will collapse, and then who to bring a claim? I think it is a Scam on a global scale.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:19:37 PM

No I don't it's embarrasing
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: