Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you tell in public that you use bitcoin?  (Read 6824 times)
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:52:50 AM

It is a hard thing to explain to the normal person. It also is not something in my life that come up at all beside to the few people that come over and see a wallet or an exchange or something on my browser's.
Bitcoin /blockchain/cryptocoins are a very hard thing to explain to most people

It's really hard to explain when you share it to public and to your family and friends. But when they found out how awesome and convenient bitcoins are, surely they won't hesitate to know more about this. Yes it does really takes time for a person to understand bitcoin system but eventually they will. There just like us dying of curiosity and now playing our part in the world of bitcoin.

yeah curiosity plays a big part in this. I try to show my friends the things that I gain from bitcoin, like how I earn from signature campaigns and they instantly get interested. I think we'd all benefit anyways if bitcoin is more widely used in the future

Ive noticed that the fact of earning btc here through posting interests a lot of people I've been speaking to but then they create an account and when they hear that they need to rank up over a few months, they instantly get discouraged, leave it and forget about it.
Hahaha. I experience this matter when i tell it to my 4 friends i use my proofs on eaening btc and told them that signature campaign is the least risk instead of unvesting or buying bitcoins. Then same way after they register at first asking about 360 seconds before replying and when they ask can i join sign campaign now ? After the day i said you need to rank up about 2-4 months first and need to know more about forum not just posting they backout .

I think they dont wanna wait time they want instant money instant earning even i am a hrad time earner about 4 months above ..well we  cannot blame them about that.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
omer_parvez

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:30:45 AM

i dont  think its wise to tell in the public that you use bitcoins because people usually thinks you are on illegal activities thats why you are using bitcoins so me personally avoid these kinds of talks because it gives wornd image of the person
eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:45:51 PM

i dont  think its wise to tell in the public that you use bitcoins because people usually thinks you are on illegal activities thats why you are using bitcoins so me personally avoid these kinds of talks because it gives wornd image of the person

And I do not care what people think. If someone asks, I answer honestly. I do not hide it
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:27:52 PM

yes of course. I am proud to have known earlier than their bitcoin. it is a matter that I feel. I can live much better when bitcoin is present in my life. my friends will feel the same way.
SamMurphy

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:57:57 PM

Yeah for sure, but not many people know about it. There are many who are interested to learn more about it. And they tell me that it is strange that did not know earlier.  Undecided The right information will make more and more people to be interested about btc.  Smiley
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:07:58 PM

Yeah for sure, but not many people know about it. There are many who are interested to learn more about it. And they tell me that it is strange that did not know earlier.  Undecided The right information will make more and more people to be interested about btc.  Smiley

It seems that you are good with explaining how do this digital currency work especially the bitcoin.  I tried it once to tell it to my family and they were happy at first.  And then  they were puzzled on how it works since there is no physical money involved. 

Yes, it is just a matter of convincing and good explanation.  It is good that you became part of the reason why bitcoin was become more and more popular.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:33:17 PM

I think it's normal to pay bitcoints wherever possible. I do not hide it. Soon they will enjoy many

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:47:48 PM

I think it's normal to pay bitcoints wherever possible. I do not hide it. Soon they will enjoy many

Sincerely, as much as possible that I want to tell people about my exposure to bitcoin even though little as it may I find it difficult because of the environment here as the acceptance is not really deep and the perception of people about anything that is not FIAT is assume to be illegal or belongs to the underworld so, I am in  a fix so what I do is to wait for someone to be curious and then use the avenue to give proper orientation and exposure as necessary.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

Sincerely, as much as possible that I want to tell people about my exposure to bitcoin even though little as it may I find it difficult because of the environment here as the acceptance is not really deep and the perception of people about anything that is not FIAT is assume to be illegal or belongs to the underworld so, I am in  a fix so what I do is to wait for someone to be curious and then use the avenue to give proper orientation and exposure as necessary.

yeah that's what we bitcoin users are doing here as well. we show people what we're doing and then we let them be the one to ask. then that's when we try to inform them about bitcoin. most people that i know here are not aware of bitcoin yet so i try to explain everything to them. it would be beneficial for us anyway once more and more people are using bitcoin

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:48:59 AM

I do speak about bitcoins in public with my friends, But the reaction i get is usually, why are you doing illegal business? you may end up in jail.

Their biggest question and am not able to convince them just by talking is, How can a currency exist without any company, group or board controlling it?. Mostly i will not try to explain them more, I'll just direct them to bitcoin.org or some exchange and sometimes to a page about mining.

Nowadays i just don't care what they think and doesn't bother to explain to them.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:17:01 AM

I do speak about bitcoins in public with my friends, But the reaction i get is usually, why are you doing illegal business? you may end up in jail.

Their biggest question and am not able to convince them just by talking is, How can a currency exist without any company, group or board controlling it?. Mostly i will not try to explain them more, I'll just direct them to bitcoin.org or some exchange and sometimes to a page about mining.

Nowadays i just don't care what they think and doesn't bother to explain to them.
That was the problem there they are not openminded they not even interested on your earnings i think thats the reason but sooner they will ask you again when bitcoins are popularly known and they realize that they will listen to you.
As of now the only way to do is ignore whatever they said. They will only ask and ask you but lastly they don't even care even you already answered their questions.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:19:40 AM

And why bother to say that you use Bitcoin? You say how much and in what currency you earn? Bitcoin is used a very great number of people. What to talk about?
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:23:57 PM

Bitcoin is absolutely not a reliable means of payment. I think it is too early to talk about it as currency. Maybe it don't need to ban myself collapse.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:11:59 PM

I have told some of my friends about bitcoins and ask them if they are interested in it or not. In my perspective we should tell and encourage people to avail the opportunities like bitcoin. Till now in my country bitcoin isn't illegal or ban so there is nothing wrong to tell more people about this.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:38:30 AM

I don't have any problems with mentioning bitcoin in public.

Though I do get some weird reactions sometimes, and I think they're just ignorant lol

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:59:33 AM

actually , i don't have to tell  other people that i am using bitcoin if they wouldn't understand what i am talking about . they though that it was about hacking someone's account or even making a scam so i can make it easy to have money Grin some of them thinking it wasn't true i am just making my time wasted for it .
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:31:26 AM

Not really.
In fact, many people around me are scared even to try Internet banking or to use Internet to order or pay something Smiley
People are also very skeptic about Internet.
I think, if I will ask people around me, if they ever heard about Bitcoin, 90-95 % will answer no.
If I will try to explain them benefits of Bitcoin, they will not listen.
So, I don't intent to waste my time and energy on it.
If somebody ask me about Bitcoin, I will explain but otherwise, I will not loose my time on it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:59:26 AM

Why wouldn't i? As far as i know it is not illegal to use bitcoin. So telling about it can do no bad.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:03:32 AM

Not really.
In fact, many people around me are scared even to try Internet banking or to use Internet to order or pay something Smiley
People are also very skeptic about Internet.
I think, if I will ask people around me, if they ever heard about Bitcoin, 90-95 % will answer no.
If I will try to explain them benefits of Bitcoin, they will not listen.
So, I don't intent to waste my time and energy on it.
If somebody ask me about Bitcoin, I will explain but otherwise, I will not loose my time on it.

I'm asking how to earn bitcoin? And how much they can earn in a day? Share the information if it is not a secret.
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:37:27 PM

It is not a secret for me. I give it as gifts. I'm open to discuss but would not usually bring it up out of the blue.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: