Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling All Creative! Holiday Card  (Read 3413 times)
djank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:37:08 AM

Right now I have to think hard about it because It seems there is a chance of copy righting here if people are going to cheat, Ill have to wait to the user responds to the accusation about taking artwork,. I will contact that person of that website to see if he made that picture
im not accusing he/she violating copyright, but asking is he/she really made that?
if he/she not made it, at least put the author (for non commercial) or purchase it (for commercial) -depending on agreement-
and also kalipo put OP in danger position if she/he not the real designer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:23:30 AM

not exemplary, acknowledge the work of others
so who the winner is it here?
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:10:27 PM

Im looking into it.  Is not the fact I want to pick a winner but I want to make sure work is original as well from all submitters.  all contestants please send me any proof of this is your work to my PM.  Thank you

djank

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:42:41 PM

Im looking into it.  Is not the fact I want to pick a winner but I want to make sure work is original as well from all submitters.  all contestants please send me any proof of this is your work to my PM.  Thank you
is not working like that, even i show you screenshoot of my layers how you will know the work is created by me? except i create video when im working (not efficient if you make video for all job).
you only need declaration from designer if the artwork is original. So if something happen you can gave it to designer.
copyright thingy is code of ethics & law for creative worker and buyer.
casx

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:18:19 PM

more than 2 weeks delay... to tell us who the winner is...
people spent much time on it... doesnt look fair.

casx

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:46:12 PM

Nobody cares about that?
... lol
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:01:11 PM

Nobody cares about that?
... lol
I guess the winner has been already announced, we missed that announcement in middle of the pages ? Certainly every participants would have reminded OP to announce the winner. Because, OP has last updated when he will choose the winner.

9/28/16 Winner will be announced.
It is more than half the month had passed after that date. Let me check in middle pages of this thread and update here.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:56:22 AM

Actually, I don't think OP is planning on paying us for this work. He said he was still deciding on who to credit for winning this campaign despite the fact that a month has passed since the contest started.

djank

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:24:22 PM

omy almost forgot this thread and saw it bump to surface, anyway how come no winner yet?
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 02:27:35 PM

Actually, I don't think OP is planning on paying us for this work. He said he was still deciding on who to credit for winning this campaign despite the fact that a month has passed since the contest started.

however who was the best, it isnt fair to all.
i send a negative trust to him.

i hope god forgives me. but i want to beware other users before putting time in his contests he dont will pay to the users.
Yeah thats not a professional act by the OP, its sad to see people wasting designer time. But have you reminded him about this contest yet in case he forget it?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:08:44 PM

yes i bought it from photoexchange, i have all copyrights.
i couldnt edit it when i havnt the rights.

kalipo

Sorry I  had asked if there proof of concept from everyone's work.  Please PM your proof of concepts of the artwork you made.  Also Kalipo your photo is disqualified.  I had mention on contest that it must not be any images taken from other peoples work.  I willl lock topic till I get everyone PM of your concepts.  I will give a week and time to submit this.  After that I will announce a winner.  Kalipo you would have won if this photo was not bought in an exchange.  This is why I delayed the winner announcement.

maxdeielle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:19:02 PM

Can I submit my entry too?

Reserved..
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:36:01 AM

Closed due to many copyright photos submitted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: