Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LGBTQ ecurrency - GAY - #gaymoney  (Read 9830 times)
GeorgeL (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:18:41 PM

$GAY Current price of GAYcoin is $0.120493 #gaymoney
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=GAY_BTC
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:53:30 PM

Trading volumes are impressive. It seems like transgenders only use this coin Grin You need to start big avatar campaign! Wink

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:51:52 PM

Trading volumes are impressive. It seems like transgenders only use this coin Grin You need to start big avatar campaign! Wink

Пpивeт Aлeнa, not only transgenders will use GAY. Do you know Bitcoin trading volumes after 6 months?  Wink
BTCSpearo

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:45:45 PM

Finally a scam crypto-currency with branding that patronizes non-traditional sexual orientations.
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:58:39 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 07:41:04 PM by GeorgeL

Finally a scam crypto-currency with branding that patronizes non-traditional sexual orientations.

Hello BTCSpearo, why call you GAY coin scam? Do you have any proof? GAY is community based coin, what is wrong with you that you can't understand it???
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:09:55 PM

New markets open at Crypto-Trade

GAY/BTC | GAY/USD | GAY/EUR | GAY/CAD | GAY/GBP

https://crypto-trade.net/
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:10:49 PM

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 04:21:44 PM

This project have a good chance to succeed,there are millions of lgbt community around the world and if they can succeed setting up projects that can benefit the community,this coin will go a long way .

GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:58:13 PM

This project have a good chance to succeed,there are millions of lgbt community around the world and if they can succeed setting up projects that can benefit the community,this coin will go a long way .

Hi Fortunecrypto, I am happy that you see the big potential for GAY and its future for LGBTQ community. Thank you so much.

We would like implement services similar to https://spectrocoin.com/ website. Own exchange is a must.
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:27:00 AM

GAY is listed also here: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/gay/overview/BTC
chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:34:26 AM

Gaycoin? As in happy coin, or same sex liking coin? I guess it can be popular amonst a segment of people. Maybe African American coin will be next. Little people coin would be good, but there aren't that many little people.
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:15:21 AM

Another summary is here https://www.coinhills.com/market/gay/
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:18:22 AM

Gaycoin? As in happy coin, or same sex liking coin? I guess it can be popular amonst a segment of people. Maybe African American coin will be next. Little people coin would be good, but there aren't that many little people.

Hi Chris, you are wrong. GAY is community based coin. More info about LGBT community you can find here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT
BTCSpearo

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:24:30 PM

Hello BTCSpearo, why call you GAY coin scam? Do you have any proof? GAY is community based coin, what is wrong with you that you can't understand it???

I call it a scam because of the pre-mine and the shamelessly pandering sales pitch that tries to capitalize on the Queer community. Why in the modern age does someone with a different sexual preference need a special type of money? Sorry, but this idea is retarded and probably a scam. Best of luck with your project. lol.

Edit: wait, should I have said retarded? How about developmentally challenged, in fact how about a crypto-currency specifically for the developmentally challenged community, we could call it "fucking stupid coin"
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:58:43 PM

I call it a scam because of the pre-mine and the shamelessly pandering sales pitch that tries to capitalize on the Queer community. Why in the modern age does someone with a different sexual preference need a special type of money? Sorry, but this idea is retarded and probably a scam. Best of luck with your project. lol.

Edit: wait, should I have said retarded? How about developmentally challenged, in fact how about a crypto-currency specifically for the developmentally challenged community, we could call it "fucking stupid coin"

Hello again BTCSpearo, I am a part of LGBT community, I know all the problems we have to face it all the time. The premine is locked and non staking and waiting to help in the future our community.

http://104.236.2.124:3001/address/gLsrjEbo31wmXZQssAeGyrw4CwBZgxafev

Everyone can call scam without any proof, right? 7 years ago you call Bitcoin scam I hope.

I don't understand you, you wish me good luck and calling GAY as scam. Huh
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 02:41:55 PM

Пpивeт Aлeнa, not only transgenders will use GAY. Do you know Bitcoin trading volumes after 6 months?  Wink

Yep anyone who wants to make money Wink

I am a supporter of free thinking and logic but I do agree with you that using sexual preference is such a great idea for a coin. Rather star wars coin or something that doesn't segregate people. But at the quotes above state, it doesn't matter the name of the coin if it does well it does well. So you could call it "fucking stupid coin" but if it does well it does well. ^^

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:31:36 PM

Yep anyone who wants to make money Wink

I am a supporter of free thinking and logic but I do agree with you that using sexual preference is such a great idea for a coin. Rather star wars coin or something that doesn't segregate people. But at the quotes above state, it doesn't matter the name of the coin if it does well it does well. So you could call it "fucking stupid coin" but if it does well it does well. ^^

Thank you for your opinion. Some people see the potential in GAY. The coin is made by gay for gay.
BTCSpearo

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:35:45 PM

So who gets to decide when to unlock the premine and help the "community"? Would that be you, the glorious leader of all things Queer, and the noble founder of a monetary system based on what people do in the bedroom? Scam.
GeorgeL (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:09:12 PM

So who gets to decide when to unlock the premine and help the "community"? Would that be you, the glorious leader of all things Queer, and the noble founder of a monetary system based on what people do in the bedroom? Scam.

Not me, of course. I am NOT glorious leader, etc. I am just founder who had this idea and bring it to live. OK?
Why are you so agressive and scurrilous? Please tell me your problem, maybe we can find a solution for you.
The premine will be discussed with LGBT community leaders (ILGA, TREVOR Project, LGBT Foundations and many more) next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: