Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetGo.com | Bitcoin Faucet, High Paying, Clean Design, Instant Payout  (Read 45090 times)
grace91

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:02:29 AM

problem login..
FaucetGo (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:30:56 AM

it is dont work again (

not able to login since yesterday..
having trouble while login
and also after filling captcha its not being credited to my main balance

problem login..

Server is currently unstable due to heavy traffic. We are currently under maintenance, but won't take long before we are up again Smiley Please be patient and expect around 1 - 2 hours down time.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 11:41:21 AM

Server is currently unstable due to heavy traffic. We are currently under maintenance, but won't take long before we are up again Smiley Please be patient and expect around 1 - 2 hours down time.
I think it would be a good idea to post this massage on faucet.
Somewhere that everybody can see, maybe around login form etc.
Because I already noticed referral lose. Would be a pity to loose more...

FaucetGo (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:47:32 PM

I think it would be a good idea to post this massage on faucet.
Somewhere that everybody can see, maybe around login form etc.
Because I already noticed referral lose. Would be a pity to loose more...

Yes, that would be the ideal. Really sorry for this sudden downtime... We are finished now, up and better than before. I'll try to post notice in advance in the future for long maintenance.
sha08kit

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:12:48 PM

what are the benefit of Consecutive Login Bonus. i have 6% Consecutive Login Bonus but i did't see any change in my claim rate.
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:07:05 PM

what are the benefit of Consecutive Login Bonus. i have 6% Consecutive Login Bonus but i did't see any change in my claim rate.

I agree and I dont see any ref claims either..

svirby

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:59:49 PM

something wrong again now.. page refreshing when i try to login and then i cant anymore..

grace91

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:37:49 AM

how many day before, I can receive my bitcoin on my wallet?
AlexxSavaqqe

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:01:09 AM

Next Sunday I got mine last Sunday
FaucetGo (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:43:40 AM

I agree and I dont see any ref claims either..

Consecutive Login Bonus 6, but got 5 minutes minimum 103 Satoshi. Why then this bonus? Roll Eyes

It is already calculated in your current payout Smiley Sorry to make you confused, I may need to change the UI to make it more clear. Please keep in mind that it is calculated from the base payout, and your current payout already affected by the 250% launching bonus.

Claims from VPN/Proxy/TOR IP addresses are not allowed

what is it ?

Due to high fraud levels from IP addresses related to proxies, we forbid claims from it. If you think this was a false positive, please retry again, usually it will solve by itself.

How do I check the referrals

It is shown right after the "Referral Bonus" message.
svirby

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:06:02 AM

Maybe you can split that earnings up. Its good to know how much you get from refs.

Now my login bonus went from 10 to 1 because i couldt login because the site was bad yesterday!

Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:30:31 AM

My no. of Referrals is decreasing every day by 1 or 2 .... Why is that ?
svirby

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:56:00 AM

Then they probably dont claim anymore..

Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:02:41 AM

Then they probably dont claim anymore..

But that should affect my balance .... My referrals irrespective of they claim or not should still be the same ??
svirby

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:55:33 AM

when they dont claim they get deleted i think after some time. or deactivated.

Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:56:41 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 08:54:24 PM by Crystal11

Claims from VPN/Proxy/TOR IP addresses are not allowed
what is it ?

i just got the same warning when i tried to claim maybe because i keep a tab with the faucet open most of day to claim when i can  Huh
Tried again and Cloudflare told me the website is offline but i came back later and everything is ok.
I don't use illegal ways to claim on a faucet  Angry
Also i'm short with 1 referral , so 1 less  Undecided
Some of us are advertising or making topics on forums but we are not informed after how many days of his inactivity a referral is deleted  Huh (then why the monthly claim value is on table if you delete referrals to soon HuhHuhHuh??)
Kinda dissapointed , to much offline since launched , referrals deleted, false warnings about TOR, withdrawals bugs .. Totally unprofessional and unstable . If you would had upgrade/investment options i would never buy one until you fix your website .
And add more ads on the left and right sidebars otherwise you won't be needed to reduce the claims value .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:10:03 PM

The owner is losing a good sum at this rate. I don't see how the site can survive in the long run (I hope I am wrong), judging from the way the site is designed. Good luck.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
globa77

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:09:45 PM

Incorrect address was entered for output blockchain. How to change the address for the output bitcoins? Help.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 08:16:19 PM

what is a bug ? i  click collect after 5 min. but mu score does not updated  Angry
Update your clock, sync it with the time server, you are probably off by couple of seconds
and this is why your satoshis disappear.
I have had that problem too and after setting the system clock to update time it was all OK. After the claim the clock shows you some seconds, for example 00:07 and it should be 00:00 this means that your system clock is off with the current time by 7 seconds.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:36:06 PM

-snip-
but we are not informed after how many days of his inactivity a referral is deleted  Huh (then why the monthly claim value is on table if you delete referrals to soon HuhHuhHuh??)

read carefully the posts... the answer of your question was said in the third page :
The system automatically remove inactive referral (no claim within 3 days).They will be included again once they made a claim. Sorry for the confusion, I will add more explanation about this calculation in the FAQ section.

-snip-
Kinda dissapointed , to much offline since launched , referrals deleted, false warnings about TOR, withdrawals bugs .. Totally unprofessional and unstable . If you would had upgrade/investment options i would never buy one until you fix your website .
And add more ads on the left and right sidebars otherwise you won't be needed to reduce the claims value .

the site is in its beginning and any faucet may experience bugs, troubles....seriously with such bad comments you are just pushing the OP to end this new project... he had the right to secure his faucet from bot and this causes many bugs as i noticed, just wait or find another faucet seriously  Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: