Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FaucetGo.com | Bitcoin Faucet, High Paying, Clean Design, Instant Payout  (Read 45090 times)
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 07:09:20 AM

Any Members, Full Members, or Sr. Members that have gotten paid recently for this site? Is it worth my while to start claiming and referring?

Site looks clean as hell; it's definitely well designed.

Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 08:11:58 AM

Any Members, Full Members, or Sr. Members that have gotten paid recently for this site? Is it worth my while to start claiming and referring?

Site looks clean as hell; it's definitely well designed.

Cheers.
Hi BTCforjoe.
I'm a member of this faucet for some time now.
If I recall correctly it is more than 60 days and I must say that faucetgo was always paying on promised time and terms.
Absolutely no problems, recently they changed payout schematic and it is even faster.
Have no idea why so many people have problems with those payouts, for me it is still silky smooth experience. I can recommend you this site. 

deocoai

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:54:11 AM

Ordered 21000 satoshi manually around 12 hours ago and no transaction seen at blockchain.info

It is the first time I have a problem with manual withdrawal 
btc adress: 1A7XFDqegJYFkmYaE2yWzY1d12Q6YD7tDh
I waited a long time payments.
Please help me.
BTC address: 1A7XFDqegJYFkmYaE2yWzY1d12Q6YD7tDh
I can not withdraw
please help me.
address BTC: 1A7XFDqegJYFkmYaE2yWzY1d12Q6YD7tDh
I waited a long time but did not have any feedback.
Cannot process your transaction. Please check if your input is correct or retry again in few minutes.
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:05:35 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 05:27:35 PM by Crystal11

@OP

Let me know if you're selling your site.
Grin i just saw this , i was asking myself when you're gonna buy faucetgo  Cheesy
You should ask also welovefaucets network http://welovefaucets.com/ , they have 3 faucets  if theyre are selling their playbtc faucet http://welovefaucets.com/free-bitcoin-3/ , they are not paying anymore ,that "vote for cuttest animal" faucet was awesome faucet but they are not paying anymore, i have 15k satoshi to withdraw since  2 months ago.
To bad about these faucets because theyr each homepage is filled up with ads (!!!) i guess the reason for not paying is either to many users and to low ads income.
You can see the 21 years old admin link and his portfolio at the bottom of the playbtc faucet homepage.

I have to say that faucetgo' sidebars are kinda empty of ads, i suggest to add more ads on the sidebars . If i would be the owner of faucetgo i would fill the sidebars with many ads and create a withdraw button on homepage somewhere close to the bottom, on this way people will see all the ads. Without popup mesages which can be annoying if not placed discreetly . Also the enable popups option is a good idea.
I have enabled " Enable pop ads to maximize claim and support Faucet Go" to support Faucetgo but i'm wooried about the fate of faucetgo i mean i'm not sure if faucetgo will reach New Year. Huh
Oh and i guess you know, russians has cloned faucetgo website, the clone website is faucetrun.ru , you should add a notice for the members to avoid that scam clone because it seems some poeope are susbscribing there  and they telling faucetgo that they didnt got payed  by the russian clone beleiving the faucetrun is created by faucetgo Cheesy
Faucetrun had Adsense when launched but now not anymore .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
jclick

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:11:02 PM

Grin i just saw this , i was asking myself when you're gonna buy faucetgo  Cheesy
You should ask also welovefaucets network http://welovefaucets.com/ , they have 3 faucets  if theyre are selling their playbtc faucet http://welovefaucets.com/free-bitcoin-3/ , they are not paying anymore ,that "vote for cuttest animal" faucet was awesome faucet but they are not paying anymore, i have 15k satoshi to withdraw since  2 months ago.

I got paid last on 5th November 2016 , and saw recently they open payments too but i missed.

●  ●U●  ●R●  ●S●  ●I●  ●G●  ●N●  ●A●  ●T●  ●U●  ●R●  ●E●  ●
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 06:37:36 PM

Thanks for the feedback regarding timely payments.

However, now I cannot make a claim because of this error:

It's been "loading captcha" for quite some time now. I tried logging out and logging back in. Clearing browser cache.

Any updates?

Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 06:45:29 PM

It's been "loading captcha" for quite some time now. I tried logging out and logging back in. Clearing browser cache.

Any updates?

Having the exact same issue Sad

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:55:01 PM

Tongue
Code:
<button type="submit" ng-disabled="vm.faucet.submitted" analytics-on="click" class="btn btn-lg btn-block btn-warning btn-claim">Claim!</button>

And its gone.
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:50:48 PM

I asked for a withdrawal a few hours ago, didn't get any errors messages but nothing in my wallet yet

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 08:25:22 PM

Any updates?

Having the exact same issue Sad

I just kept refreshing and toggling the "enable pop up" checkbox, and I was finally able to make a claim. Give that a shot!

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:32:33 PM

Tongue
Code:
<button type="submit" ng-disabled="vm.faucet.submitted" analytics-on="click" class="btn btn-lg btn-block btn-warning btn-claim">Claim!</button>

Seems that code does not mean the claim button is disabled, as it just worked for a claim, code is still the same as above. Embarrassed

And its gone.
Crystal11

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:46:44 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 12:12:45 AM by Crystal11

I got paid last on 5th November 2016 , and saw recently they open payments too but i missed.

There is a saying "the best payment proof is your own payment proof".
Every few days i login and try to withdraw but i get the same message that there are no funds available.
If by january 2017 still can't receive my money i will post in Scam accusation section about PlayBTC faucet and add it to my scam list to avoid that website or even that network too.
Can't trust you jclick you have only 2 posts i don't know if you are an alternate account of the welovefaucets admin, anyways i still can't withdraw my 15k satoshi from PlayBTC that's all.

I have the same problem on Faucetgo Loading Captcha... and i wouldnt surprised if it's disabled; shamanscoin, wildcoin -these websites are disabling features too ,everything is possible on money earning websites nowadays. I trust nobody, when comes to money everything is not normal. There are no honest admins until i join and make my claims and see if they are paying, i trust only donaldcoin admin and boomfaucet network ( i think its landbit company) admin (ive reached the 17th payment) so far because i get paid in time for my work.
I haven't tested yet the elenabitcoin network and mexicantarget network but i will do it in time.
What i learned from my experience so far is i never trust a russian faucet, 99% of them are scams..if I'm correct elenabitcoin network is a russian network so i can't wait to see if are paying regularly to be worthy to get promoted in my signature Grin.
My signature is worth 1 billion $  Grin and can't be purchased so far and i can't be bribed to promote scams or suspicious or cheating websites  Tongue
My signature contains paying and trusted websites. i hope i won't be needed to remove faucetgo Roll Eyes

Edit : I have received my payment  Smiley was in pending for few hours . Thanks faucetgo admin .

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
jclick

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:26:12 AM

There is a saying "the best payment proof is your own payment proof".
Every few days i login and try to withdraw but i get the same message that there are no funds available.
If by january 2017 still can't receive my money i will post in Scam accusation section about PlayBTC faucet and add it to my scam list to avoid that website or even that network too.
Can't trust you jclick you have only 2 posts i don't know if you are an alternate account of the welovefaucets admin, anyways i still can't withdraw my 15k satoshi from PlayBTC that's all.

I have the same problem on Faucetgo Loading Captcha... and i wouldnt surprised if it's disabled; shamanscoin, wildcoin -these websites are disabling features too ,everything is possible on money earning websites nowadays. I trust nobody, when comes to money everything is not normal. There are no honest admins until i join and make my claims and see if they are paying, i trust only donaldcoin admin and boomfaucet network ( i think its landbit company) admin (ive reached the 17th payment) so far because i get paid in time for my work.
I haven't tested yet the elenabitcoin network and mexicantarget network but i will do it in time.
What i learned from my experience so far is i never trust a russian faucet, 99% of them are scams..if I'm correct elenabitcoin network is a russian network so i can't wait to see if are paying regularly to be worthy to get promoted in my signature Grin.
My signature is worth 1 billion $  Grin and can't be purchased so far and i can't be bribed to promote scams or suspicious or cheating websites  Tongue
My signature contains paying and trusted websites. i hope i won't be needed to remove faucetgo Roll Eyes

Edit : I have received my payment  Smiley was in pending for few hours . Thanks faucetgo admin .

Its ok if you don't want to trust me. I was just trying to help you. Connect yourself with there Twitter account so that you can get there Payment Enable information. On 14th November last time they filled there wallet with bitcoin .. but bcoz they have so many claim there wallet is getting empty fast. So first cum first serve is the based these days.

Payment is coming from FaucetGo , After reading all these problem i cashed out yesterday and today morning i can see payment is in pending

●  ●U●  ●R●  ●S●  ●I●  ●G●  ●N●  ●A●  ●T●  ●U●  ●R●  ●E●  ●
Crystal11

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:33:21 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 03:17:06 AM by Crystal11

playbtc has a widget with tweeter on the faucet and there all i can read is "enabled payments" titles. I don't have social media accounts and i wont create to soon unless i have to promote something and i will in the future for a blog, otherwise/in the meantime social media is a waste of time.
I realise that first come first served but i don't want to be online 24/7 for a month on playbtc/tweeter to find that 5 minutes window when i can cash out my work.
If welovefaucets admin is honest and doesnt get enough income from ads and/or can't handle the faucets anymore he should shut them down starting with disable registration for new members so everyone get paid then shut down the websites . He already closed one, winterbtc or icebtc if am not wrong.
Until i can cash out my money ,the welovefaucets admin is still a scammer to me. There might be few hundreds members which didn't got paid too.
I hope hes reading this and get funds to pay his members because if not, in january 2017 i will make a topic in scam accusation and add his faucet to scam list.
I am correct i don't use illegal options such as tor or bots or multi acounts, i spend my precious time on claiming and i ask any admin to be honest too, if not, i can tell you that i love hunting down the scammers.
Admins are accusing sometimes honest people of botting but i can tell you that lots of admins are scammers until proof of paying.Not to mention about the referral system which 98% of admins are stealing with.
Test this : get 3 friends from a local forum to join you, keep in touch with them to be active and you'll see only 1 or 2 referral active or if you see 3 on your list you'll see that you get less money.
I bet i would have a great success if i would create a review/monitoring faucets website  with only top 30-50 faucets Grin

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 05:28:56 AM

Anyone that has the following "loading captcha" error, try toggling the "enable popup..." checkbox off, then on, then off again. That's how I'm able to get my captcha to show up now.

Silver Star

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:52:05 AM

Anyone that has the following "loading captcha" error, try toggling the "enable popup..." checkbox off, then on, then off again. That's how I'm able to get my captcha to show up now.

Thank you, this works fine in Chrome  Lips sealed  but not in Firefox  Cry
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:12:37 AM

Thx for this very usefull info - i got the same issue today but after clicking 2 or 3 times the "enable popup" checkbox the capcha window appears.

It works with google-chrome

Actual Withdrawal and Payment Proof
(have included my systemclock bottom right in the screens) :

freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:12:18 AM

captcha doesnt load on firefox... Huh
Nefertari13

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:53:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/2gefXaI.png

Does not work in google chrome or firefox or maxthon or opera or internet explorer
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:30:01 PM

FaucetGo,

pls. stop experimenting with captcha
it is not booting now!
Fix it, please.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: