Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Money or Your Life/Wife  (Read 4228 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:57:24 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 04:50:42 PM by BADecker

Your Money or Your Life:
What's Behind the Latest Government Scam to Rob You Blind?

"The fact is that the government, like a highwayman, says to a man: Your money, or your life. And many, if not most, taxes are paid under the compulsion of that threat. The government does not, indeed, waylay a man in a lonely place, spring upon him from the road side, and, holding a pistol to his head, proceed to rifle his pockets. But the robbery is none the less a robbery on that account; and it is far more dastardly and shameful."—Lysander Spooner, American abolitionist and legal theorist

If a cop wrongfully attacks you, you cannot fight back.

If a SWAT team wrongfully raids your home, you cannot defend yourself.

If a highway patrol officer wrongfully takes your money or your valuable possessions, you cannot get them back without a lengthy, costly legal battle.

It used to be that the Constitution served as a bulwark against government abuses, excesses and wrongdoing.

That is no longer the case.

Having been reduced to little more than a historic document, the Constitution now provides scant protection against government abuses, misconduct and corruption.

Not only are "we the people" painfully vulnerable to the whims of any militarized cop on the beat, but we are also sitting targets for every government huckster out to fleece the taxpayer of their hard-earned dollars.

We get taxed on how much we earn, taxed on what we eat, taxed on what we buy, taxed on where we go, taxed on what we drive, and taxed on how much is left of our assets when we die.

Because the government's voracious appetite for money, power and control has grown out of control, its agents have devised other means of funding its excesses and adding to its largesse through taxes disguised as fines, taxes disguised as fees, and taxes disguised as tolls, tickets and penalties. For example, red light cameras, which were sold to the public as safety measures, have in practice become backdoor taxes aimed at swelling government bank accounts.

The government's schemes to swindle, cheat, scam, and generally defraud Americans have run the gamut from wasteful pork barrel legislation, cronyism and graft to asset forfeiture schemes, the modern-day equivalent of highway robbery, astronomical health care "reform," and costly stimulus packages.

Americans have also been made to pay through the nose for the government's endless wars, subsidization of foreign nations, military empire, welfare state, roads to nowhere, bloated workforce, secret agencies, fusion centers, private prisons, biometric databases, invasive technologies, arsenal of weapons, and every other budgetary line item that is contributing to the fast-growing wealth of the corporate elite at the expense of those who are barely making ends meet—that is, we the taxpayers.

Those football stadiums that charge exorbitant sums for nosebleed seats? Our taxpayer dollars subsidize them. Those blockbuster war films? Yep, we were the silent investors on those, too. Same goes for the military equipment being peddled to local police agencies and the surveillance cameras being "donated" to local governments.

Now the government and its corporate partners in crime have come up with a new scheme to not only scam taxpayers out of what's left of their paychecks but also make us foot the bill, and it's coming at us in the form of a war on cash.

What is this war on cash?

It's a concerted campaign to do away with large bills such as $20s, $50s, $100s and shift consumers towards a digital mode of commerce that can easily be monitored, tracked, tabulated, mined for data, hacked, hijacked and confiscated when convenient.

According to economist Steve Forbes, "The real reason for this war on cash—start with the big bills and then work your way down—is an ugly power grab by Big Government. People will have less privacy: Electronic commerce makes it easier for Big Brother to see what we're doing, thereby making it simpler to bar activities it doesn't like, such as purchasing salt, sugar, big bottles of soda and Big Macs."

Much like the war on drugs and the war on terror, this so-called "war on cash" is being sold to the public as a means of fighting terrorists, drug dealers and tax evaders. Just the mere possession of cash is enough to implicate you in suspicious activity and have you investigated. In other words, cash has become another way for the government to profile Americans and render them criminals.

The rationale is that cash is the currency for illegal transactions given that it's harder to track, can be used to pay illegal immigrants, and denies the government its share of the "take," so doing away with paper money will help law enforcement fight crime and help the government realize more revenue.

Read more at https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/your_money_or_your_life_whats_behind_the_latest_government_scam_to_rob.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:08:33 PM

My favorite is tax on rain  Roll Eyes you can always leave...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:20:06 AM

i think life is the first option and i think every one will give preference to life instead of life but i will even fight for my money, i am not going to leave my money to some one so easily i will fight for it tell the end and will not let anyone to get my money so easily.
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:19:11 AM

Hence the need to introduce cryptocurrency. Government coins that will keep track of all transactions... cash is more anonymous than crypto - there is no online ledger logging your transaction.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:18:41 AM

My life because I only want freedom in my life. Freedom is the most enjoyable moment in this life as long as you live in this earth. In this world you can have by just earning it is applicable in your daily it is your duty to get money to get job I mean. And if you have job you will be enjoy your life. Thats it.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:02:51 PM

Seems true.  It seems that we always owe the government with money.  Low salary then huge tax and then some military uses their power to opress us.  From corrupt politicians to soldiers to cops even a traffic enforcer asking us money.  I would choose life over money so I will give my money to them because they do not have a life. Cheesy
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:44:54 PM

Those were corrupt people which always turns out to be public officials, government personnel.  They already have there salary but it seems like we akways owe them with simple things they make to us. 

I love my life and would just let them take my money but I will make sure that they will learn something from me. 
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:01:11 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 03:37:17 PM by designerusa

i think life is the first option and i think every one will give preference to life instead of life but i will even fight for my money, i am not going to leave my money to some one so easily i will fight for it tell the end and will not let anyone to get my money so easily.
i partially understood what  you mean and i completely agree with your some ideas over not letting anybody steal your money easily. All the people are working for hard to make their ends meet. For that reason, nobody has right to steal it.. you are perfectly right.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:40:59 PM

Those were corrupt people which always turns out to be public officials, government personnel.  They already have there salary but it seems like we akways owe them with simple things they make to us. 

I love my life and would just let them take my money but I will make sure that they will learn something from me. 

It's sad that instead of serving the people, they will use their positions instead to get money from people. That's why election is so important for some politicians because by having power over the public, they can use it to protect themselves in case people will discover their wrongdoings. Corruption cannot really be prevented especially if they see that others are doing it and getting away with it without being caught because their superiors are also doing it. They are already earning and it's not just enough because of their greediness so they are making ways to get more from people who have no power because they knew that powerless can't fight them back so they are taking advantage of their positions. For those powerless people, they will just choose to have their money being taken than to exchange it with their life or their loved ones.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:17:28 PM

i choose my life money can back easily but your life not

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:33:10 PM

My favorite is tax on rain  Roll Eyes you can always leave...

Leaving is what death is.

The point of the article is to wake enough people up to the fact that tax is simply stealing. If enough people wake up, they just might do something about it. If they do, they will change things to "Keep your money and your life."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:35:25 PM

Both need each other live without money there will be no happiness and have a money will certainly make life easier, but if had to choose between one course I prefer to retain the money.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:51:13 PM

Both need each other live without money there will be no happiness and have a money will certainly make life easier, but if had to choose between one course I prefer to retain the money.

Brings us to a good point. Keeping your money and losing your life, isn't keeping your money at all. You can't take it with you.

Cool

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:45:43 PM

Brings us to a good point. Keeping your money and losing your life, isn't keeping your money at all. You can't take it with you.

Cool
If i choose to keep my money of course i need fight to that's so i will got both of it because these two options are very important in life, I think you can not choose one.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:07:11 PM

Cool
People can spent money even after life, if the money is bitcoin. Simply automated programs that make transactions. It's still keeping your money. You may not be able to see it, but your friends or family may.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:13:42 AM

That was a good read, but it seems there's not much one can do. If you try to fight it, they have the power to ruin your life.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:38:48 PM

That was a good read, but it seems there's not much one can do. If you try to fight it, they have the power to ruin your life.

They do have power to ruing your life. But consider. you have way more power than you think. How do you know this? They haven't ruined your life yet. But they would if they could. They haven't ruined your life because common law and the jury keeps them in fear of you.

The best we can do is join with others and use the jury to nullify all of their stupid laws that are against us... including money laws. And we need to do it before they take the jury away from us. Look into jury nullification.

Cool

Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:20:32 PM

Cool
In that point he can't use his money because he lose his life ,but taking to choose life is a good one .you can live without money but you will be the poorest of the poor .planting rice and vegetables for you to eat.
Government now is so corrupt .they are taking advantage of using their power to threaten the peoples around them.
They already have the money but still they want more and more now i believe money is the root of all evil .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:50:37 PM

For me the best thing that i can do is to choose my life. We can live without money. Just like adam and eva. They live without money happily ever after. Life is sacred, its a gift from god ,while money is just an instrument created, and it cames from evil.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:39:48 PM

I chose my life. because while we can still live then we still have a chance to earn money. money is not currently able to provide comfort to live.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: