Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shamanscoin.com - New Faucet Game | +100M Payout Satoshi  (Read 7211 times)
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:26:56 PM

Hello Dear Admin Shamans and Wildcoins,

In Wildcoins we are not able collect satoshis from generator, it brings us to main game page.
Please do confirm us and tell us what's happening in here?

We will be waiting for your action and reply.

Pramila
Shamans and Wildcoin : Member from 2016 September
pramila28

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:57:27 AM

Thank you Admin, its working today Grin
elson

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:39:44 PM

here is nothing wiorking i get sincce weeks this message
Code:
Error
Something is wrong.
his is scam !!! be areware here !!!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 01:28:29 PM

Code:
Error
Something is wrong.

They top up their website hot wallets every three to four days. Make sure to check them every 5 or 6 hours so that you dont miss them because the wallets get drained very quickly since everyone is waiting to withdraw and its a race against time. IF you miss it you have to wait till they top up the wallets again.

As far as I am concerned they are not scam and I suggest you to please check every possible evidence before you post such messages.

People in this forum have this habit of wailing scam every time they see non-payment and do not bother to talk to others about issues and start posting scam accusations everywhere on the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 01:58:43 PM

Code:
Error
Something is wrong.

They top up their website hot wallets every three to four days. Make sure to check them every 5 or 6 hours so that you dont miss them because the wallets get drained very quickly since everyone is waiting to withdraw and its a race against time. IF you miss it you have to wait till they top up the wallets again.

As far as I am concerned they are not scam and I suggest you to please check every possible evidence before you post such messages.

People in this forum have this habit of wailing scam every time they see non-payment and do not bother to talk to others about issues and start posting scam accusations everywhere on the forum.

Maybe you're right, looks they have low funds to pay all members and maybe they have bots.

I check for bots and multi-accounts on my site every 3 days, and sometimes i remove ~2000 working accounts flagged in one week.

I think Shamans and Wild has many multi-accounts /bots collecting and withdrawing, because Shamans is using old script version, and its hard to catch all bots easily without new features i have on CetoBeto.

Keeping site without funds for days makes it lose members. this is not good for both members and owner.

Protected site help admin to keep only real members and reduce payouts, this helps to pay everyone with higher rewards because there is no funds loss on bots, ..etc

i advice owner to buy new script with license, i confirm it will help so much.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 06:04:58 AM

Code:
Error
Something is wrong.

Maybe you're right, looks they have low funds to pay all members and maybe they have bots.

I check for bots and multi-accounts on my site every 3 days, and sometimes i remove ~2000 working accounts flagged in one week.

I think Shamans and Wild has many multi-accounts /bots collecting and withdrawing, because Shamans is using old script version, and its hard to catch all bots easily without new features i have on CetoBeto.

Keeping site without funds for days makes it lose members. this is not good for both members and owner.

Protected site help admin to keep only real members and reduce payouts, this helps to pay everyone with higher rewards because there is no funds loss on bots, ..etc

i advice owner to buy new script with license, i confirm it will help so much.

Exactly, the owner should buy the license and get proper bot protection. Bots can easily drain all the faucet balance and the legitimate users would find the wallet empty within hours. I think bots are really hurting both these sites and they need to protect their site from bots.

Otherwise this can cause a decrease in member activity and profits form ad networks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pramila28

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:27:04 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 01:47:42 PM by pramila28

Hello Dear Admin,

To solve the problem of withdrawals -- I suggest you to reduce the withdrawal limits shamans 3000 and wildcoins 2000 it was good in starting.

I am collecting Every hour 320*12 hrs = 3200 satoshi for 1 day in shamans and wildcoins - it was fast and instant in starting.

Now once in 3 days withdrawals Payment Problem arises. I hope you shall do this if possible.

Regards
Pramila
Shamans and Wildcoins - Member from September 2016
pramila28

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:01:44 PM

Hello Dear Admin,

To solve the problem of withdrawals -- I suggest you to reduce the withdrawal limits shamans 3000 and wildcoins 2000 it was good in starting.

I am collecting Every hour 320*12 hrs = 3200 satoshi for 1 day in shamans and wildcoins - it was fast and instant in starting.

Now once in 3 days withdrawals Payment Problem arises. I hope you shall do this if possible.

Regards
Pramila

Seems you are in trouble Sad please do reduce the limits in both the games 2000 wildcoins and 3000 shamans  Cry
pramila28

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:34:46 AM

Hello Dear Admin,

Regards
Pramila

Seems you are in trouble Sad please do reduce the limits in both the games 2000 wildcoins and 3000 shamans  Cry

I don't think its bot problem, this relates to Financial Problem Hope you reduce limits  Shocked
pramila28

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:44:03 AM

Hello Dear Admin,

Regards
Pramila

I don't think its bot problem, this relates to Financial Problem Hope you reduce limits  Shocked

I am a Fan of Shamans and Wildcoins dear Admin, I hope you will come out of this problem soon Smiley
pramila28

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:28:08 AM

Hello Dear Admin,

Regards
Pramila

I am a Fan of Shamans and Wildcoins dear Admin, I hope you will come out of this problem soon Smiley

please reply me dear admin.... Huh
kinandev

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 09:08:44 AM

the withdraw dosen't work .
it's more then 4 day i tray to withdraw but i can't i have msg that there is an error Sad.
pramila28

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:41:02 PM

Hello Dear Admin,

Regards
Pramila

please reply me dear admin.... Huh

Hello Admin, Are you planning to do changes in withdrawals - Weekly Once or it will be same * Instant? Please say something
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:51:16 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 07:02:10 PM by Crystal11

There are already Warnings about shamanscoin and wildcoin on blogs or faucet rotators .
If the admins will not pay anymore, at least once, until 1 January 2017 (or so,during  3 months from last payment) they will earn a place in Hall of Shame a.k.a Scam faucets list.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
ALITO

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

Hello Admin @ Shamans

Within last week I have problem in @ Shamans.  Impossible to collect coins. Everytime when I press link Collect (http://shamanscoin.com/collect) loading page Game (http://shamanscoin.com/game). I have deleted history, deleted cookies and caches files, but same result. More than 5-6 days can't play my game.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:09:12 AM

Nice site. First time I'm seeing it. It's like the old DonaldCoin site, same features and rewards. I will try to claim often on this faucet, it's possible to make some profit for free, but the upgrades don't worth. The best one you pay 0.1 BTC to make 0.0296 BTC profit in 30 days claiming every 5 hours and half. The problem is that you need to claim every 5 hours and half during 30 days...

But all the rest is cool!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:47:30 AM

What's up with this faucet? Admin, you need to enable reward withdrawals. I've advertised your site quite a bit on mine and have gotten you a fair amount of traffic, but I haven't been able to withdraw my referral earnings in over a week.

This is unacceptable.

Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:53:32 AM

What's up with this faucet? Admin, you need to enable reward withdrawals. I've advertised your site quite a bit on mine and have gotten you a fair amount of traffic, but I haven't been able to withdraw my referral earnings in over a week.

This is unacceptable.

Couldn't agree more, this is starting to smell a lot like the scam faucets with high withdrawal limits that run a ton of adds  Undecided

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
pramila28

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:17:50 AM

This is unacceptable.

Couldn't agree more, this is starting to smell a lot like the scam faucets with high withdrawal limits that run a ton of adds  Undecided

When a Faucet pays to members it won't be scam and When a Faucet didn't pay to its members then you say scam so bad  Tongue

For me this Faucet has paid 50k and 49k satoshis just in 24 days. This Faucet was started in August 2016 and I joined on 16th September 2016
jackchun

Activity: 332

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 04:58:35 AM

It cannot withdraw since 4/10 until now and does anyone still claming btc from it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: