Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is USD being used for illegal activities?  (Read 20114 times)
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:23:23 PM

LOL. USD is used for illegal activities all the time, right at the start when it was born. There are a lot of activities like drug trafficking, money laundering, tax eavsion,.........All these illegal activities are related to US dollar. Before Bitcoin was born, USD is the main currency was used to do these guilty but for now crime prefer to use Bitcoin to USD cause make a deal with Bitcoin is much safer than USD cause the seller and buyer no need to meet to make the deal like before.
The dollar's use for illegal activities is not a dollar issue, but the dollar is actually a very strong currency, and it's being used by everyone. It does not make sense for innocent people to use dollars in guilty. You can drink milk with a sample glass, and you can also drink alcohol with the same glass. This does not mean that the glass is a bad thing.

Let us not make the U.S. Dollar have a bad image because it is being used for illegal activities as any fiat currency even cryptocurrency is being used for illegal activities. It is really not the currency but the need for money that is why some are obtaining unjust riches because of doing illegal things like money laundering and tax evasion. The need for money is driving us humans to do things outside of our norm and it is not the currency's fault but the humans desiring it.
That is right, all illegal activities made by the human, currency is just the tool to helps the human have tool for their activities. Behind all, the human are the creator currency, so, why do we blame the product created by the human Grin? It is very funny!

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:52:28 AM

Any currency can be used for illegal activities. Why the dollar is the most popular currency for these purposes?
because dollar is the most common currency in the world.
In general, bitcoin has more prospects for use in this area, because of anonymity
Exactly, that is why we should not get surprised if in the future becomes the number one currency of the world then bitcoin is going to be used not only by good people but by bad people as well and to be honest there is nothing we are going to be able to do about it.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:13:24 AM

Any currency can be used for illegal activities. Why the dollar is the most popular currency for these purposes?
In general, bitcoin has more prospects for use in this area, because of anonymity
Exactly, that is why we should not get surprised if in the future becomes the number one currency of the world then bitcoin is going to be used not only by good people but by bad people as well and to be honest there is nothing we are going to be able to do about it.
I do agree but i don't think that the government will approve that bitcoin should be the number one currency. They will just agree to the idea of bitcoin can be alternative currency in terms of global transaction. If bitcoin replaces fiat then the governmen cannog manipulate the money cycling over their economy. In other words, they will loose power over their nation.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:41:47 AM

Yes but it must be offline to prevent tracking from the securities such as the FBI. They can also convert it to bitcoin to shop illegal stuffs online and bypass internet security.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:18:13 AM

Yes but it must be offline to prevent tracking from the securities such as the FBI. They can also convert it to bitcoin to shop illegal stuffs online and bypass internet security.
USD and bitcoin can be use for illegal activities, they have values and it's money actually.
The government will continue to their war against illegal activities so if you are doing such, then for sure you time will come that you will get caught.
We cannot control everyone, there are really people who makes money in illegal activities so I think they will only stop once they are jailed.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:40:00 AM

How will you carry your cash in the airplane? Unless you know someone who can do a magic for you,I'm sure you can't if you are the one who will carry the money in your bag.

Both are traceable, only that some has connection and some can find a flaw on the law so they could move and use money in crooks way.

hurremshaikh295

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:46:19 AM

I think USD is really hard to using for the illegal activities because the transaction could be easily spotted and crinimals will be busted. That's why they're using Bitcoin instead.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:00 PM

I do agree but i don't think that the government will approve that bitcoin should be the number one currency. They will just agree to the idea of bitcoin can be alternative currency in terms of global transaction. If bitcoin replaces fiat then the governmen cannog manipulate the money cycling over their economy. In other words, they will loose power over their nation.

Honestly, use the technology of Bitcoin to create the platform to manage the world is possible, but if you want Bitcoin become the internation currency in the future, it is impossible. The government can not accept a decentralized currency, just the Japanese government want to do the opposite other countries.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

USD and all the other currencies and every assets can be used for illegal activities, when there are humans in a thing, everything can be used for illegal activities and it won`t change 
MrPhil

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:59 PM

Usd is not make illegal activities because in this activities the usd make a money to the member of this forum ..so the usd here is useful to the member..
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:02:17 PM

Yes, we have recently been caught up in reports that it is being used by Illegal Routes, especially if drug dealers are beginning to use Bitcoin by fraudsters or offshore companies seeking to raise money.So be careful that we can contribute to something that does not know who does what.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:20 PM

Well all of the currency out there can be used for crimes or other illegal activities. We do not know when it will happen and where but surely they can anytime. Since currency involves money, it can be sure to be used in crimes for payment, bribery, selling of slaves, bounty hunters and others. The sad thing here is it is not only the US dollars, it can be Euro, Pesos, and maybe the Bitcoin itself can be used in crimes, hacks, scams and other illegal activities.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

In my own opinion, USD is really being used for illegal activities and i believe all currencies are being used for illegal activities such as money laundering, scams, drugs and etc. People do this kind illegal activities because of poverty, so they could earn more money by doing these things.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:32 PM

This is terrible, I saw some of this on the news. Ban USD and Euro right away. I think when we are at it I hear some people use phones and internet for illegal purposes too, and cars. When will it end?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:10:49 PM

Yes, the posibility is too high when it comes to fiat money. We all know that it's not only USD is being used for illegal activity, it may be any currency as long as they can exchange it into real money or real assest. Just like drugs, they sell drugs to gain money! As long as the transaction goes well and its about money, there will be legal and illegalities that we may encounter. Even in cryptocurrency we dont even know if they already control the rise and fall of bitcoin. They can send their transanction in bitcoin in USD, SGD UKD CND too many.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

This is terrible, I saw some of this on the news. Ban USD and Euro right away. I think when we are at it I hear some people use phones and internet for illegal purposes too, and cars. When will it end?

I like your sarcasm, but don't subevaluate governamental bureaucrats' stupidity: some roumanian friends said to me that in communist era, to fight "enemis of revolution" propaganda, it was forbidden for the public to posses a typewriter....

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

Yes! It is but USD was not the only currency used in illegal operations, any currency coming from different countries could also be involved on such things as long as it is authentic and it has a value.

Actually, USD is not liable for this bad happenings because it's just a money, the one who should blame and punish are the one behind these. So for now, I think all we can do is to trust the authorithies in eradicating them.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

All of the kinds of money are already used in illegal activities and in fact, the illegal activities are mostly happening inside the government because of the corrupt people who are hungry for money and they are just keep on stealing the money of the people and covering themselves in lies
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:39:15 AM

yes if you would only knew the dealings they are doing in the black market and how they fund such campaigns and wars its being done under fiat why? because that whats people want they want money to fund their interest and get what they want its the harsh truth even in drug dealings and such syndicate who runs the city money is the key player that's why everybody wants it if you have money power is easy to have and people will come to you to get it
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:17:30 AM

I think so, USD or whatever monetary that has it's value can be used in any  illegal activities. Even bitcoin and other currency that can be easily transfer can be used to do their hidden agenda.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: