Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for a confirmation: what are you doing?  (Read 5374 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:55:02 AM

Usually while i am waited the confirmation i will play some games or read book, but most of the time, i am going to browse internet looking for alt coin news, see the bitcoin trading market and read some news
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:09:19 AM

I always opened bitcointalk or looking for good informations on new thread, and sometime i saw on poloniex about my order sell or buy. It was made my feels was not waiting confirmation. The time confirmation feel fast.
vlom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:21:49 AM

a lot of waiters at the moment....

drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:05:35 AM

Wow. Is it that "painful" to wait for a confirmation? Cheesy I just get on with my life and forget about it...

Yeah, right? This is ridiculous. Is bitcoin your only activity in your life that even waiting for a confirmation you can't even think of another thing to do? I really agree, just get on with your life and forget it. Duh.  Cheesy
leopatrick

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:22:31 AM

ppp
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:03:24 AM

Well if i don't have any important things to do while waiting for that confirmation I would probably walk few miles four hours or an half and just enjoy playing pokemon then checking also the blocks once in a while.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:10:23 AM

Watching videos on YouTube, smoking, and drink a cup of coffe. Will make feel of bored because of waiting confirmation was gone. But it will not work for the people who don't like smoking and coffe.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:11:40 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 07:52:46 PM by n691309

hi

what are you doing while your are waiting for a confirmation of a transaction.

i am reading here and posting some stuff.

Most of the time when the weather is good I go out for a while and take some energy and usually I don't look back for 30min or 1 hour. But when the weather is rainy or similar I prefer to watch trailers on youtube lol.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:20:00 AM

hi

I just do the other stuff while it gets confirmed and later on i check if it is done or not yet, but mostly when i send bitcoins somewhere i keep looking on that site to see if they are confirmed or not yet and i also do some reading and posting here in that time like you.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:19:43 PM

Watching videos on YouTube, smoking, and drink a cup of coffe. Will make feel of bored because of waiting confirmation was gone. But it will not work for the people who don't like smoking and coffe.
Yes sometimes I do that too. If I am waiting for confirmation of payment, I waited with refer to YouTube or some articles are for. Sometimes I also check whether the transaction has been successful or not.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:55:59 PM

hi

I refresh the blockchain page to see if there is a new block mined and if my transaction was included on that block.

Sometimes i read the news about crypto, IT or even local newspapers, but since the transaction fees are good I wouldn't worry too much.
I also do things like you actually I really do not like to wait, but that I do not feel upset for a confirmation of a long normally I would forget about transactions that moment and do other activities such as reading news, watching youtube or the like, yeah maybe several times to refresh the transaction to see delivery status

It's natural to refresh the transaction screen many times to check if the transaction was included in the recent mined block.

Bitcoin is made in this way that there is some delay between unconfirmed and confirmed transaction, sometimes it takes longer sometimes it get confirmed within few minutes.

I prefer to continue the work that I was doing before making that transaction like continue reading the e-book or something similar and not worry too much about the transaction.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:30:54 AM

hi

I refresh the blockchain page to see if there is a new block mined and if my transaction was included on that block.

Sometimes i read the news about crypto, IT or even local newspapers, but since the transaction fees are good I wouldn't worry too much.
I also do things like you actually I really do not like to wait, but that I do not feel upset for a confirmation of a long normally I would forget about transactions that moment and do other activities such as reading news, watching youtube or the like, yeah maybe several times to refresh the transaction to see delivery status

It's natural to refresh the transaction screen many times to check if the transaction was included in the recent mined block.

Bitcoin is made in this way that there is some delay between unconfirmed and confirmed transaction, sometimes it takes longer sometimes it get confirmed within few minutes.

I prefer to continue the work that I was doing before making that transaction like continue reading the e-book or something similar and not worry too much about the transaction.
Waiting the transaction confirmation is very very borred. Do not make youre self getting stress just hear any music or read any bitcoin news that more fun. Just take it easy friend.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:25:01 AM

While i am waiting for confirmations i am doing some things that i will do later for example doing ,reports ,cooking and some household chores .i do not waste time because every second and every minute is worthy to done the things.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:06:11 PM

lol.. Why would you want to wait for confirmation? Cheesy
Just leave it once you made transaction, you can check it later to see is it already done or not.
Of course I do other activities, like reading, watching videos, and stuff.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:28:35 PM

lol.. Why would you want to wait for confirmation? Cheesy
Just leave it once you made transaction, you can check it later to see is it already done or not.
Of course I do other activities, like reading, watching videos, and stuff.

Usually im watching tv or i will be playing a game making a transaction or not with bitcoins, i just came later to check if the transaction has been done, i dont think it takes a long period at all, knowing how bitcoins does work.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:51:24 PM

I never had to wait the confirmation time since i used 3rd party for any transaction in order to get fast confirmation, however when i send bitcoin and it took many time, iam just going to leave it honestly , I never had a serious problem with time confirmation like people had.
Even there are some people waiting the confirmation till 5 hours. I think it's crazy, but it must the fee.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:58:28 PM

While waiting the comfimation im still looking something that i can lean my time on maybe playing video games while waiting to get not boooored while waiting specially when im doing gambling etc and when i needed the money its urgent everything sometimes depends on the fees were are going to pay.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:30:21 PM

hi

Every time I waited for the confirmation of transaction that I made, what I do is I'm reading in the bitcointalk.org and posting in the thread section forum. So that my time of waiting will not be wasted anyhow. 
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:53:13 AM

hi

Every time I waited for the confirmation of transaction that I made, what I do is I'm reading in the bitcointalk.org and posting in the thread section forum. So that my time of waiting will not be wasted anyhow.  
That's good and ideal way of waiting some transaction to confirm than doing nothing or just watching on youtube or television
such a wasting of time .i don't think people nowadays are very addicted to social networking sites some of them.are just wasting time on it.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:03:51 AM

While waiting the comfimation im still looking something that i can lean my time on maybe playing video games while waiting to get not boooored while waiting specially when im doing gambling etc and when i needed the money its urgent everything sometimes depends on the fees were are going to pay.

I can relate to what you are doing while waiting for the confirmation. I am playing through my smartphone and my favorite game now is Zelda the Minish Cap even though this is already an old game with game boy. I am using gameboy emulator. Because every time I am checking my transaction to get confirmed it is making me annoyed so I need to have stress reliever.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀